foxxx babes

Thread Rating:
  • 215 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Sophia Knight "Ultimate Nightshow Babe 2011" - Chat & Discussion

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Sophia Knight - Chat & Discussion
(01-02-2010 22:55 )199lives Wrote:  was all quite odd could have been about anything, would have thought the camera man would have known to move off and not show it all on screen. hope its only something minor and sophia will be back soon and her normal happy sexy self.

Let's be honest though, that camera guy has a cool afro. Big Grin Maybe he wanted some of the limelight to himself. Wink
01-02-2010 23:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
199lives Offline
Master Poster

(01-02-2010 23:00 )Chilly Wrote:  
(01-02-2010 22:55 )199lives Wrote:  was all quite odd could have been about anything, would have thought the camera man would have known to move off and not show it all on screen. hope its only something minor and sophia will be back soon and her normal happy sexy self.

Let's be honest though, that camera guy has a cool afro. Big Grin Maybe he wanted some of the limelight to himself. Wink

true that was one cool fro, but frankly i'd rather be looking at sophia's peachy behind
01-02-2010 23:04
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

Whatever caused this so called "total meltdown" as Sophia described it on FB, be it some idiot on the phone or some idiot in the studio, which my money's on having seen Gemma's reaction to something said to her earlier when not on the phone, the fact is Sophia is becoming exhausted from all the travelling she's doing, the long hours she's putting in at Elite and on her website and doing all this whilst trying to recover from a bout of ill health.
As much as I love seeing Sophia on our screens, and I love seeing Sophia, I can't believe she is working another three nights this week, if this girl does not take a break/holiday soon it will be Sophia's health problems that will be the topic of conversation on here next, the same way Anna's was and I for one do not want to see that happen.
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2010 12:35 by mucker.)
02-02-2010 01:21
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Well said mucker. It is to Sophia's credit that she clearly has the trooper mentality that simply does not
like to let people down. I think Ashley is similar in this regard, and Elite have done well to engage
the services of such 'can do' minded worker bees.
However like any workplace, girls (however enthusiastic) need and rely on good management to tell them
when they're pushing things a bit too hard for their own good.

(I also agree it does seem strange that both Sophia and Gemma had these heated interactions on the same night with the same crew! )
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2010 01:35 by Rise.)
02-02-2010 01:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(02-02-2010 01:21 )mucker Wrote:  Whatever caused this so called "total meltdown" as Sophia described it on FB, be it some idiot on the phone or some idiot in the studio, which my money's on having seen Gemma's reaction to something said to her earlier when not on the phone, the fact is Sophia is becoming exhausted from all the travelling she's doing, the long hours she's putting in at Elite and on her website and doing all this whilst trying to recover from a bout of ill health.
As much as I love seeing Sophia on our screens, and I love seeing Sophia, I can't believe she is working another three nights this week, if this girl does not take a break/holiday soon it will be Sophia's health problems that will be the topic of conversation on here, the same way Anna's was and I for one do not want to see that happen.
Im not the only one then, who saw the Gemma incident,there was a lot going on that night,but you will drive yourself mad trying to speculate.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
02-02-2010 12:29
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(02-02-2010 01:35 )Rise Wrote:  Well said mucker. It is to Sophia's credit that she clearly has the trooper mentality that simply does not
like to let people down. I think Ashley is similar in this regard, and Elite have done well to engage
the services of such 'can do' minded worker bees.
However like any workplace, girls (however enthusiastic) need and rely on good management to tell them
when they're pushing things a bit too hard for their own good.

(I also agree it does seem strange that both Sophia and Gemma had these heated interactions on the same night with the same crew! )

does look like it was the elite production crew that was a factor with sophia's meltdown since they also had an debate with gemma. i too hope they give her a long break soon as she deserves it

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
02-02-2010 14:58
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

Sophia is looking hot tonight. LOVE that hair SurprisedSmile

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
02-02-2010 22:04
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

Miss Knight looking hot as fook tonight, now that's my kind of zebra.laugh
02-02-2010 22:08
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Very nice. Definitely a bit of 1960s feel / Nancy Sinatra style in there. The hair really WORKS Tongue

I'm getting a bit of freezing on the webstream, might just be my ISP.
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2010 22:15 by Rise.)
02-02-2010 22:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
devian10 Offline
Senior Poster

I gotta give much credit to Sophia and all the Elite night girls for their strong work ethics.
02-02-2010 22:16

foxxx babes