Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989_2.0 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
(08-10-2023 19:55 )jorrell Wrote:  hence lets negate that completely and not put her on a bed.

I just think it's sheer incompetence Big Grin I think it's a good idea to let the girls do more than being on the bed. A bit more action would do the show sooo much good.

But the guy behind the camera had absoltely no idea how to film this. He was way too close to her for example. Add to that, that a considerable amount of screenspace is blocked, you get something like last night.

I was just honoring Runa for trying. I thought that it would be redundant to diss the crew again and that this goes without saying, anyway. Big Grin
08-10-2023 20:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

lee is looking delicious in red tonight Smile
08-10-2023 21:00
Posting Machine

(08-10-2023 21:00 )shankey! Wrote:  lee is looking delicious in red tonight Smile

She could wear a potatoe sack and she would look delicious for me Wink
08-10-2023 21:05
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(08-10-2023 20:12 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  
(08-10-2023 19:55 )jorrell Wrote:  hence lets negate that completely and not put her on a bed.

I just think it's sheer incompetence Big Grin I think it's a good idea to let the girls do more than being on the bed. A bit more action would do the show sooo much good.

But the guy behind the camera had absoltely no idea how to film this. He was way too close to her for example. Add to that, that a considerable amount of screenspace is blocked, you get something like last night.

I was just honoring Runa for trying. I thought that it would be redundant to diss the crew again and that this goes without saying, anyway. Big Grin

absolutely, Runa did her absolute best at making a bad direction from the crew. Your right, he had no clue how to shoot this altered scene, it was janky, bad positioning and terrible frame focusing. 5 stars to Runa for putting up with it. She even looked physically uncomfortable after a while, just not being given the freedom to creatively make the best of the poor shooting location.
08-10-2023 21:17
Posting Machine

(08-10-2023 21:17 )jorrell Wrote:  just not being given the freedom to creatively make the best of the poor shooting location.

Well, I think that's the reason why they almost always are on the bed. This was not the first time they messed up a rather dynamic show of a good Babe.

Furthermore it's very rare for Babes to get fully nude while standing up or even being on the pole. If you remember Ginger Lynn, she was nude on the pole once, but they were afraid and only showed her in a ridiclously high angle.

You can think what you want of Eurotic TV - especially in it's last days - but they were very good when it came to filming their models. Yes, their production value and studio space was way bigger, but compared to BS24 they were on a Spielberg-level Big Grin
08-10-2023 21:24
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

Runa has just started and guess what, were back with the f**king pole and stood up bullshit ffs, hope we don't get this all night again, its simply too arkward to film anything good and rely on the model to just improvise which usually ends up being a poor show annoyed

**UPDATE** I take it back, she's back on the bed! Yay (if it lasts)
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2023 22:19 by jorrell.)
08-10-2023 22:11
Posting Machine

I don't know. I am still torn on this. They usually mess up filming this, you are right in that department, jorrell. But I am so sick and tired of these shows were they just lie on the damned bed...

I just appreciate them doing something else for once.
08-10-2023 22:20
Joe Long Offline
Junior Poster

(08-10-2023 21:17 )jorrell Wrote:  
(08-10-2023 20:12 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  

absolutely, Runa did her absolute best at making a bad direction from the crew. Your right, he had no clue how to shoot this altered scene, it was janky, bad positioning and terrible frame focusing. 5 stars to Runa for putting up with it. She even looked physically uncomfortable after a while, just not being given the freedom to creatively make the best of the poor shooting location.

Runa does the hottest shows at the moment Tongue…followed by Lee…Abygale made hot shows too, but she is having a break. Did she said, when she returns back?
09-10-2023 11:43
Posting Machine

(09-10-2023 11:43 )Joe Long Wrote:  followed by Lee

She announced last night that she will do the late shift tonight.

Not interested, though, as there will be a splitscreen massacre with 3 Babes at home.
09-10-2023 17:36
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

ill tune back in on Friday for Runa. Shame she's only scheduled for 1 night ? but i'm sick of death of seeing the rest of what they have on offer this week, Same tired old lineup. We need fresh girls, and plenty of them ( but certainly not more huged boobed heavily tattooed milfs who are pushing 40+ and passed their best) its starting to look like UK babestation in all fairness.. We have over the last few years had more than our fair share of those.. take that as you will...

FYI The cameraman successfully ruined Runa's 2 hour solo show at the end last night once again. Who are these clowns they keep employing, student videographers who are skint or what? the one last night was shaking and moving around so much with what i assume is supposed to be a steadycam, i started to wonder if he had parkinson's Big Laugh Honestly, i don't mean to be judgemental and cruel but if they did something that warranted some praise, Id give it where its due. It just never happens

I miss the early years 2000-2010 of these babe channels, when there was plenty choice, plenty girls, erotic content and a degree of professionalism from behind the camera, and not a fear instilled into the girls of going too far once in a while. The internet ruined it all, now its either full on hardcore Chaturbate style where your pressured to spend money, or its so softcore to avoid the specific country's backwards thinking government to stop any backlash if they do anything that's overley erotic, rant over....
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2023 19:59 by jorrell.)
09-10-2023 19:23