Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

drharvey12 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
Liked Danica's solo stint for the most part. She certainly seems happy in front of a mirror Tongue She was pulling her pants down and teasing a lot with her nipples keeping popping above the top of her bra. Nice to see the outfit and location change but not convinced with the cardigan look. Don't mind if that doesn't re-appear.

I reckon one of the issues with only appearing once a week is that she does get a lot of guys who phone up for a chat and don't ask for a performance of any kind from her. She seems quite happy reverting to a daytime mode then, even if the conversation is somewhat....ahem...different.

I'm guessing a Danica / Dionne double act is here to stay. It appears the audience that they target mostly is the "just home from pub - want to wank with 2 fit girls"......and these girls are fit - I mean it sounds as though somebody drove into her on the offchance of getting her number!!! Yeah they don't do too much, mostly rubbing each others legs or themselves but they are both so hot it seems to be working for Elite. I would think Elite would want to maximise Danica's call volumes as much as possible and after her being on nights for a few years now they must know what seems to work best. That's why I think they are targeting a specific audience. Both Dionne and her are similar in their look and guys looking for slightly slutty but also quite demure girls will definitely go for these.

Plus part of the reason of getting 4 nightshows is surely to allow for diversity in shows - Energetic Lori / Fernanda at one end of the spectrum and the Danica / Dionne tease show at the other. Having also just finished watching the Rachel / Lori show last night I can safely say I much prefer that type of 241 but I think I understand why we're not always given it.

They were getting quite a few calls at least and no issues with Ofcom....which also probably keeps the producers happy at the moment. I'm sure the girls have all been told to watch themselves and Danica with one or two noteworthy slips in the past has probably had this spelled out and has...unfortunately.....taken it to heart.

All in all, a decent performance and one that seems to have her heading in the right direction. Yes, there's still plently more to come from her when she's in the mood and she's definitely better when paired alongside somebody like Sophia Knight or Caty Cole. She and Caty are both on together next time so here's hoping Wink

It's that time of the night:- Adele, Caty Cole, Charlie O'Neal, Danica, Danni Harwood, Lori Buckby, Paige Green, Sophia Knight, Victoria Roberts.
It's that time of the day:- Alice Goodwin, Amy Capri, Cara Brett, Dani T (missing you already), Emma Spellar, Fernanda, Kitty Lea.
03-06-2011 11:50
Find all posts by this user
Charlemagne Offline

I still can't believe that Danica was wearing a cardigan.
But then they look better on Danica than they do on my old Dad.
03-06-2011 12:13
Alessio Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Danica - Caps & Vids
Danica is fantastic! one of the most beautiful girls...
03-06-2011 22:34
Donsman Offline
Senior Poster

Caty on same bill as Danica on Wed, think this 241 might happen and get her out of her slumber laugh
05-06-2011 09:09
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

[Image: 72553_pics004_123_70lo_thumb.jpg]
05-06-2011 17:27
Uksurfer61 Offline

(05-06-2011 09:09 )Donsman Wrote:  Caty on same bill as Danica on Wed, think this 241 might happen and get her out of her slumber laugh

Notice she is not timetabled past this......is this her swan song? Could this mean a hot 241 with the new breasts?
05-06-2011 18:03
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(05-06-2011 18:03 )Uksurfer61 Wrote:  Notice she is not timetabled past this......is this her swan song? Could this mean a hot 241 with the new breasts?

Nah, Danica going MIA for a couple of weeks is certainly nothing new. It's just the way it is with her. Wink
05-06-2011 18:08
Alessio Offline
Senior Poster

I look forward to his new show, new pictures and video...it's a fantastic girl! Smile
07-06-2011 20:47
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

Roll on 24 and a half hours The Pretty Ones back

07-06-2011 21:30
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

And you just know that her 2-4-1 with Caty later on will be freakin' awesome! Wink
08-06-2011 16:13
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66