Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
It certainly improved late on with Runa on her own. Vids to followSmile
07-10-2023 14:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(07-10-2023 14:05 )steviebaby Wrote:  It certainly improved late on with Runa on her own. Vids to followSmile

agreed, her solo show from later on was much better. kinda got away with a few flashes at one point
07-10-2023 17:26
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Online
Posting Machine

It was boring at first. I watched a movie and before I went to bed, I checked the show again only to find Runa very explicitely rubbing her snatch. She didn't leave much to the imaginationn there laugh And the cameraguy was OK with it. Even zoomed in a bit.

I didn't watch long, because I was sleepy and I hope there is a recording of the rest.

Unfortunately Runa started early tonight, so there won't be 2 solo hours at the end. So let's hope she continues where she left off last night right after the start of the peeptime Rolleyes
07-10-2023 21:11
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(07-10-2023 21:11 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  It was boring at first. I watched a movie and before I went to bed, I checked the show again only to find Runa very explicitely rubbing her snatch. She didn't leave much to the imaginationn there laugh And the cameraguy was OK with it. Even zoomed in a bit.

I didn't watch long, because I was sleepy and I hope there is a recording of the rest.

Unfortunately Runa started early tonight, so there won't be 2 solo hours at the end. So let's hope she continues where she left off last night right after the start of the peeptime Rolleyes

yeah kinda gutted they've put her on really early tonight so we wont get any decent solo show at the end.. Runa is best late on when shes on her own. Perhaps they did this on purpose tonight.

I have the whole night recording so will upload the latter half soon
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2023 21:25 by jorrell.)
07-10-2023 21:22
Sofie Offline
Junior Poster

(06-10-2023 21:47 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  
(06-10-2023 00:39 )steviebaby Wrote:  If they want to donate to my paypal I'll even talk dirty and totally degrade them if they so wish. I'll happily tell them what a total bunch of inadequates they areBig Grin

That only works if you are a hot girl, though Big Grin I don't want to get too psychological, but the reason this is a fetish, is that there is the abstract hope to get in contact or even start a relationship with the one you are giving money.

This is completely delusional and therefore I called it "emotional abuse".

But enough of this.

Somebody watching tonight? Runa and Sandy in a pure studio show. Could be good. I like Sandy, who is hit or miss, but frequently does a lot of full nudity. Unfortunately Runa has gotten a little bit tamer and more limited concerning her movements... but she is still a good addition to the show.

and you decide which girl is hot? Do you really believe that your interests apply to everyone? Do you think your preferences apply to everyone?
I'm just asking without attacking you, after all it's a forum for discussion, right? Wink

Because I don't understand why it bothers you that there are women who satisfy these men's preferences?
and taking advantage would be if you pretend something to someone but have completely different intentions. that is not the case in this case. And isn't any kind of advertising an indirect begging or how would you sell your advertising so that Lillian does it better so that others don't say it's begging?
08-10-2023 13:12
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(08-10-2023 13:12 )Sofie Wrote:  
(06-10-2023 21:47 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  
(06-10-2023 00:39 )steviebaby Wrote:  If they want to donate to my paypal I'll even talk dirty and totally degrade them if they so wish. I'll happily tell them what a total bunch of inadequates they areBig Grin

That only works if you are a hot girl, though Big Grin I don't want to get too psychological, but the reason this is a fetish, is that there is the abstract hope to get in contact or even start a relationship with the one you are giving money.

This is completely delusional and therefore I called it "emotional abuse".

But enough of this.

Somebody watching tonight? Runa and Sandy in a pure studio show. Could be good. I like Sandy, who is hit or miss, but frequently does a lot of full nudity. Unfortunately Runa has gotten a little bit tamer and more limited concerning her movements... but she is still a good addition to the show.

and you decide which girl is hot? Do you really believe that your interests apply to everyone? Do you think your preferences apply to everyone?
I'm just asking without attacking you, after all it's a forum for discussion, right? Wink

Because I don't understand why it bothers you that there are women who satisfy these men's preferences?
and taking advantage would be if you pretend something to someone but have completely different intentions. that is not the case in this case. And isn't any kind of advertising an indirect begging or how would you sell your advertising so that Lillian does it better so that others don't say it's begging?

Hey there Sofie/BS24
You make some good points towards the end regarding this situation re: advertising etc but c'mon chill out, the guy was joking by making the comment about hot girls as opposed to me, an old git. I was joking about that as well as I'm damned sure I wouldn't be able to pull off inpersonating a girl, hot or otherwise, on the phone!Big Grin
08-10-2023 15:24
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

and to be fair, he never said or intimated that he was the one to choose who was hot or not. Methinks you're letting your dislike of this guy impair your judgementWink
08-10-2023 15:27
Posting Machine

(08-10-2023 15:27 )steviebaby Wrote:  and to be fair, he never said or intimated that he was the one to choose who was hot or not. Methinks you're letting your dislike of this guy impair your judgementWink

He has proven long ago that I can write what I want, he will always find an angle to "get" me. So let him write what he wants, it's his free time.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2023 19:24 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
08-10-2023 15:57
Posting Machine

Runa pretty good last night. Tonight with Lee.

Their best Babes in my opinion, but there will be this stupid splitscreen.

I am pretty sure that Lee will start, so there will be the 2 solo hours of Runa in the end. I won't stay up until then, but I think this has potential. She seems to thrive when she is on alone.
08-10-2023 19:24
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(08-10-2023 19:24 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  Runa pretty good last night. Tonight with Lee.

Their best Babes in my opinion, but there will be this stupid splitscreen.

I am pretty sure that Lee will start, so there will be the 2 solo hours of Runa in the end. I won't stay up until then, but I think this has potential. She seems to thrive when she is on alone.

Actually I feel like the director of the show or whomever is making the calls, completely ruined Runa's show last night. Had her stood up by the pole and the door entrance for almost 90 minutes with terrible lighting, camerawork and stupid purple overlays which clearly aren't genuine alpha channel graphics and make everything blurry and out of focus (cos you know, he/she knows best right!).

The tiny thong she was wearing seems to have caught too much attention as I believe she may have been instructed to NOT bend over in it, hence lets negate that completely and not put her on a bed.

Runa is a great performer and does spend a lot of time naked, and indeed on all fours a lot with her ass to the camera, (which i ain't complaining about at all), but it seemed she purposely avoided it last night for a long time which does leads credence to my theory there was a decision made to keep her stood up for a whole session almost 2 hours!

If they over do it with her toning down as it normally the case, then I've personally no-one left to watch on this channel as Christy went this way far too soon. The new girl does have potential but needs to be paired with a decent performer unlike last weeks nonsense
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2023 20:02 by jorrell.)
08-10-2023 19:55