Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

jorrell Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
(04-10-2023 23:24 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  Who in this thread was being annoyed by Lillian writing "PayPal me" on social media?

I hope you weren't listening just now Big Grin

I wonder if paypal are aware that she is actively using their services for Adult content which is in complete breach of their TOS Rolleyes Even if she isn't providing anything and just asking 'pay pigs' for money, she is actively advertising it on a LIVE 18+ Adult Rated TV channel. If that's indeed what she did? I dont speak german so dont know... Just sayin.
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2023 04:01 by jorrell.)
05-10-2023 03:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-10-2023 03:55 )jorrell Wrote:  I wonder if paypal are aware that she is actively using their services for Adult content which is in complete breach of their TOS Rolleyes Even if she isn't providing anything and just asking 'pay pigs' for money, she is actively advertising it on a LIVE 18+ Adult Rated TV channel. If that's indeed what she did? I dont speak german so dont know... Just sayin.

Well, I don't think anybody really cares at PayPal about minor things like this. And I think you pointed out a loophole: The "pay pigs" don't get anything. No "Adult content"... NOTHING.

As disgusting as I think this is, I am not a snitch, so I won't notify PayPal.

I know that some have this fetish to be degraded and used and people really get off on something like getting financially drained by a "master". While I don't judge something like this, I think it's immoral to exploit that.

It's a bit like gambling: We know there are the responsible adults who can handle it, but there are also people who can't handle it and get financially destroyed and lose their existence.

In my opinion girls who just ask for money from their "pay pigs" are emotionally abusing the fetish of others and this is really toxic.

I know that "Wubbalubba" will be fuming about what I just wrote, because she is doing that, too, so I am very thrilled to read her totally not butthurt answer Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2023 14:14 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
05-10-2023 14:13
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

^I appreciate your point. If thats what paypigs get off on, maybe we should all demand their hard earned cash they're so eager to part with lol I also don't care what others opinions are of me or my comments on a forum, so if anyone gets butthurt or doesn't like what i post, that's life.. Rolleyes

Flicked through the recordings last night. Not a lot to report tbh, too much focus on Lillian and I dont like 3 babes being in the studio, cameraman couldn't decide what to focus on for more than 5 seconds. Christy was looking gorgeous but still soft, and the new girl left early
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2023 20:13 by jorrell.)
05-10-2023 20:08
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(05-10-2023 20:08 )jorrell Wrote:  ^I appreciate your point. If thats what paypigs get off on, maybe we should all demand their hard earned cash they're so eager to part with lol

If they want to donate to my paypal I'll even talk dirty and totally degrade them if they so wish. I'll happily tell them what a total bunch of inadequates they areBig Grin
06-10-2023 00:39
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-10-2023 00:39 )steviebaby Wrote:  If they want to donate to my paypal I'll even talk dirty and totally degrade them if they so wish. I'll happily tell them what a total bunch of inadequates they areBig Grin

That only works if you are a hot girl, though Big Grin I don't want to get too psychological, but the reason this is a fetish, is that there is the abstract hope to get in contact or even start a relationship with the one you are giving money.

This is completely delusional and therefore I called it "emotional abuse".

But enough of this.

Somebody watching tonight? Runa and Sandy in a pure studio show. Could be good. I like Sandy, who is hit or miss, but frequently does a lot of full nudity. Unfortunately Runa has gotten a little bit tamer and more limited concerning her movements... but she is still a good addition to the show.
06-10-2023 21:47
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

At least she's wearing a pair of panties, albeit thick ones. Seems that one piece cossies have become mandatory recently.
06-10-2023 22:47
shankey! Online
Posting Machine

ive seen enough for tonight, have to say im disappointed from what ive seen ,friday night as well with one of the more promising girls of recent weeks ,the curse of bs24 and their way of ruining things continues Sad
07-10-2023 00:57
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

(07-10-2023 00:57 )shankey! Wrote:  ive seen enough for tonight, have to say im disappointed from what ive seen ,friday night as well with one of the more promising girls of recent weeks ,the curse of bs24 and their way of ruining things continues Sad

Unfortunately I think you are right. There is NOTHING exciting about the show any more.
07-10-2023 01:21
Joe Long Offline
Junior Poster

It would be a pity if Runa calmes down. She made hot shows in the past, in my opinion the last one acting hot. Last night it was quite boring bladewave, you are unfortunately right, stopped watching when she took her second break.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2023 09:29 by Joe Long.)
07-10-2023 09:27
ulysse68 Offline
Junior Poster

info friends on Daniluve, she has an instagram , twitter or visit-x.net ...
I didn't find anything ,
07-10-2023 12:22