Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
One thing's for sure.
Anyone playing the 'Danica looking at watch' drinking game is well on their way to being sozzled already Smile
31-05-2011 23:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
omg Offline
Junior Poster

What a pile of shit! she's wearing a cardi whilst sitting on a desk like a statueannoyed

The old daytime PartyPeople was more sexual! As for the shite music, 2 minutes is all I can take
31-05-2011 23:48
Find all posts by this user
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

I Heart the statue.Tongue
31-05-2011 23:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

overall likin danica tonight, liked the mirror section in her very hot black outfit and now its schoolgirl danica bent over the desk. to those whinging abbout danica being boring. she is generally is at this stage but gets better especially in the final hour

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
01-06-2011 00:01
HEX!T Away
Retired

i thought it started well enough but over the last 30 mins or so the cam op has done his level best to spoil it.
any time she goes anywhere near parting her knees he zooms up to her chest... wtf dude.... play the game.
kudos to her she is trying though.

i was actually considdering waking wor lass up and calling. but as i say the last 20 mins to half an hour have changed my mind. thanx cam op Sad

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2011 00:36 by HEX!T.)
01-06-2011 00:33
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

(01-06-2011 00:33 )HEX!T Wrote:  i thought it started well enough but over the last 30 mins or so the cam op has done his level best to spoil it.
any time she goes anywhere near parting her knees he zooms up to her chest... wtf dude.... play the game.

i was actually considdering waking wor lass up and calling. but as i say the last 20 mins to half an hour have changed my mind. thanx cam op Sad

Agree Hex the Camera man is poor loving Danica though... no girl on these channels can touch her in the looks department...

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2011 01:26 by Trickster.)
01-06-2011 00:43
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

I missed the first hour and 15 minutes, by the sounds of it the best hour so far.

Fairly slow in the middle two hours, with a few moments of promise, but too few I feel.

I rang a couple times but didnt get through. By the sounds of it, her callers gave her a strange mixture of dayshow/nightshow feeling. All very pleasant I suppose, a couple chats to say goodnight and such (?) all with an occasional request to reveal herself. She definitely does raise the intensity on some calls but when its a conversation I don't think it ends that way.

Meanwhile...Dionne and Rachel are very distracting...
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2011 02:10 by Roquentin.)
01-06-2011 01:32
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

Oh furthermore

I noticed a few times when I listened in (it was about 10 minutes in total), that Danica does occasionally do a few little squeezes and jiggles and such, very tempting and lovely. I used to wonder why she didnt continue doing more and take things a bit hotter, but I noticed that she even does these right in the middle of conversations, sometimes very normal flirty ones. And in those moments it sort of makes sense not to go further. All very 'ooh that was nice' etc.

Why am I writing this? Two of the best bums are together on screen right now!
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2011 02:02 by Roquentin.)
01-06-2011 01:52
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(01-06-2011 00:33 )HEX!T Wrote:  i thought it started well enough but over the last 30 mins or so the cam op has done his level best to spoil it.

Well, I have to agree with that assessment. To be honest, when she first started the second session I thought she must be wearing transparent knickers, as the cameraman was avoiding them like the plague. But when he started waving about and finding it hard to get the focus. I thought we must have a cameraman that had been hitting the bottle.

I'm guessing it's Afroman again. As he did that trick the last time he was paired up with Danica. Keeping all good views to himself.
01-06-2011 01:55
HEX!T Away
Retired

yep her chat could use some work... she just comes off to nice. mind when she first started doing nights she defiantly had the good girl gone bad thing going. but now it is stale. maybe she needs to call a couple of the girls on the other channels and see how they do it... or just forget that shes talking to a stranger and imagine its her boyfriend shes trying to get off. ie do what ever works to get her listeners as well as callers.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
01-06-2011 01:58
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66