babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
(07-04-2021 12:18 )trains55 Wrote:  But I enjoyed Olivia Hughes on the web: naked in her shower at home BUT the picture kept going! Lovely body though! !............

yes i saw that as well her wet peachy bum was a highlight of last night, a shame they dont use her in the studio anymore

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-04-2021 14:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(07-04-2021 14:19 )winsaw Wrote:  
(07-04-2021 12:18 )trains55 Wrote:  But I enjoyed Olivia Hughes on the web: naked in her shower at home BUT the picture kept going! Lovely body though! !............

yes i saw that as well her wet peachy bum was a highlight of last night, a shame they dont use her in the studio anymore

Oh that's a shame if she is at home all the time!..........
07-04-2021 14:33
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I was satisfied enough seeing two of the best for variety last night in Beth and caty throw in a nice cameo from Amanda and a small bit of melia
Wasn't too fussed about Sarah Louise and Heather as they tend to offer very little spark

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
07-04-2021 17:36
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Again I found Wednesday night to be one which had bits of interest here and there without being great all night,
We had some web girls on TV which help ,
Yasmin Nicole looked lovely and first time I see her on TV in a bit but she didn't move around very much,
Anna Lei was on dressed as a cheerleader which I liked she got the sort of fit body that suits that outfit,
Jamie did another good TV show lots of boob play and peachy bum action,
On the web Reegan got her pussy out showed it off very well,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
08-04-2021 11:55
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(08-04-2021 11:55 )winsaw Wrote:  Again I found Wednesday night to be one which had bits of interest here and there without being great all night,
Yasmin Nicole looked lovely and first time I see her on TV in a bit but she didn't move around very much,
Anna Lei was on dressed as a cheerleader which I liked she got the sort of fit body that suits that outfit,

Was a very quiet night, agree there were a few good points that you've already mention as well as a few complaining why was it so quiet (Maybe do something and people will tip) hopefully it gets better between now and the weekend or I'll be spending a lot more time on the other side hehe...
08-04-2021 12:05
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(08-04-2021 11:55 )winsaw Wrote:  Again I found Wednesday night to be one which had bits of interest here and there without being great all night,

Didn't see much of 674 but from what I saw of it it was similar to 673? As well as Sophie Hart (naked except for her boots) and Preeti naked there were a lot of extra and webgirls on as you said. Jamie (excellent boob play), Layla Rose (more boob play!), Anna Lei (braless), Jynx Jay (dressed!) and Piggy Mouth...........So as you say good and bad despite two of the old guard being on! I thought that it was a shame that Jamie wasn't on for longer instead of say Jynnx!? or Piggy Mouth who I don't really likef! ......Tonight we have Priya Young and Valentina: not expecting anything interesting!,........?
08-04-2021 14:05
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Yes agreed Wednesday night was a better one but still not exactly spectacular mainly down to it being another rather quiet night for some but always good to see babestation promote the Web girls on to the tv gives them some valuable airtime and hopefully encourages the punters to go in to their rooms
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2021 14:39 by Nitram100.)
08-04-2021 14:32
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah i agree with most of you last night was pretty hit miss just had to judge it right
Sophie and Jamie were good despite the same thing all night whilst preeti was average Anna lei who I haven't seen before seemed reasonable

Like you trains really think tonight is going to be a shite fest with priya and Valentina think I'll just switch off and watch celebrity juice with Emily attack and Laura whitmore

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
08-04-2021 17:07
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(08-04-2021 17:07 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Yeah i agree with most of you last night was pretty hit miss just had to judge it right
Sophie and Jamie were good despite the same thing all night whilst preeti was average Anna lei who I haven't seen before seemed reasonable

Like you trains really think tonight is going to be a shite fest with priya and Valentina think I'll just switch off and watch celebrity juice with Emily attack and Laura whitmore
Unless if course any of my favourite girls "escape " from the web? Jamie, Lucia, Alexa!, Ashlyn, Mia, Gia or Sarah Daniel!?........
08-04-2021 17:52
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Hi. As I feared both FV shows had lots of footage of Priya and Valentina who did their usual shows: not a lot! We also saw Gia Diaz (both shows), India Asia, Ashlyn Shaw and Sarah Daniel (674 only) and Zeena Valvona and Amanda Randall (673 only). Amanda was the only girl to go naked VERY briefly while sat up facing the camera! But she was only on for JUST 17 minutes!! The other girls went topless or braless BUT Sarah was very disappointing: only getting her amazing BIG tits out very briefly!! So for me a show to forget about! Tonight we have: Alice Goodwin, Priya Young (again!) and Bella Mendez: so possible not much better!?
But Caty, Poppy and Ashley are available from 10.00 till 3.00!?.............Might help.......
It looks like I missed a good shower show from Gia on the web!?..............
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2021 09:40 by trains55.)
09-04-2021 09:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV