Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

scoopz Offline
Master Poster

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
(14-04-2010 12:23 )Wazo Wrote:  Was another good night the only thing that was a bit disappoint was the lack of change in outfit last night Sad. I wonder if we will ever get to see the day dionne does a stint with just a sheet like the rest do but i dont think she is comfortable with anything other than topless really. Just seen the pics of Dionne in that hoody wow on thursday can we have Dionne start a stint in a hoody an jeans an then strip down from them would be amazing.

yeah...in the alleywaySmile

I don't know what's better, gettin laid or gettin paid
I just know when I'm gettin one, the other's gettin away!
14-04-2010 15:36
Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Dionne is incredibly cute and with a great body, but she's a bit boring. She smiles here and there which is nice, but she's motionless for too long, and is a bit stingy on the nudity, especially the bum area Smile Kitty is similar.
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2010 16:33 by mrmann.)
14-04-2010 16:27
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(14-04-2010 16:27 )mrmann Wrote:  Dionne is incredibly cute and with a great body, but she's a bit boring. She smiles here and there which is nice, but she's motionless for too long, and is a bit stingy on the nudity, especially the bum area Smile Kitty is similar.

bladewave Must be watching somthing different to me then cause the past few weeks i have seen more of that cracking arse of hers than i ever have in the past.

Bazinga!
14-04-2010 16:35
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(14-04-2010 16:35 )Wazo Wrote:  bladewave Must be watching somthing different to me then cause the past few weeks i have seen more of that cracking arse of hers than i ever have in the past.

I saw it for a brief moment last week, but that's the first time for me. I'm all for them doing what they're comfortable with, but it can be a bit boring watching her after watching someone else who's fully nude. She's one of the best looking women on TV though!
14-04-2010 17:59
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(14-04-2010 17:59 )mrmann Wrote:  
(14-04-2010 16:35 )Wazo Wrote:  
(14-04-2010 16:27 )mrmann Wrote:  Dionne is incredibly cute and with a great body, but she's a bit boring. She smiles here and there which is nice, but she's motionless for too long, and is a bit stingy on the nudity, especially the bum area Smile Kitty is similar.

bladewave Must be watching somthing different to me then cause the past few weeks i have seen more of that cracking arse of hers than i ever have in the past.

I saw it for a brief moment last week, but that's the first time for me. I'm all for them doing what they're comfortable with, but it can be a bit boring watching her after watching someone else who's fully nude. She's one of the best looking women on TV though!

Well if you dont like what your watching then go watch someone else you know were the remote is. To me i would rather have someone tease like she does when she pulls them down around her bum an when she pulls them down a bit at the front because you think for one second or so she might actually do it but then u rember she wont to me once i have seen one of the other girls do a fully nude stint i get bored cause once you see everything there is nothing left for your imagination.

Bazinga!
14-04-2010 18:10
Charlemagne Offline

mrmann you'll release the savage Welsh beast if you criticise Dionne.
Lock you doors, shut the curtains and get out the garlic.

Lets hope Wazo is in good humour and he may forgive you in about 20 yearsBounce
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2010 18:25 by Charlemagne.)
14-04-2010 18:25
dev1984 Offline
Senior Poster

wow wazo really does get protective :o lol

i pretty much agree though she could just there playing with her hair twirling it round and round for all i care as long as shes topless while doing it shes amazing :-D

Availible in DdOoBbLlEe VvIiSsIiOoNn (where drunk)
14-04-2010 19:31
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(14-04-2010 12:23 )Wazo Wrote:  Was another good night the only thing that was a bit disappoint was the lack of change in outfit last night Sad. I wonder if we will ever get to see the day dionne does a stint with just a sheet like the rest do but i dont think she is comfortable with anything other than topless really.

In fairness, Elite seems to be going through one of it's non naked periods lately. Even on Saturday night, when knickers were coming off all over the gaff on the other channels, Elite pretty much stayed away from it.

Tend to agree though, I don't think it's something she really wants to do. I remember TJ's reaction after the Spotlight Strip. Seemed to me, with the way she was really laying it on thick with the "I love you Dionne" at that time, that it was something that took a lot of courage for Dionne to do.

I have had the feeling that someone off screen has been trying some persuasive work lately and the knicker teasing has been in reaction to that, so we live in hope that one of these days she may just think "fuck it, let's go for it."

Get her in on a Friday or Saturday I say. That's when things sometimes get pretty raunchy.

She's still incredibly sexy whether naked or not though.
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2010 21:24 by MARCCE.)
14-04-2010 20:44
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

(14-04-2010 18:25 )Charlemagne Wrote:  
(14-04-2010 16:27 )mrmann Wrote:  

mrmann you'll release the savage Welsh beast if you criticise Dionne.

I think the Welsh beast get released enough when Dionne is on as it is......well that's what waz implies anyway eek Wink Tongue
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2010 21:07 by Bluearmy71.)
14-04-2010 21:00
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Wazo bet your smiling now,have to say Dionne is looking good,maybe my babe on later,

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
15-04-2010 21:06
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV