babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Well that's what you call a fun Friday nights viewing on tv when you have Sophie caty Stella Abby and amber delivering great value and then to top it off atlanta and jess web show was loads of fun and the way atlanta enjoyed trying out jess, s toy collection just made it even more enjoyable

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
13-03-2021 12:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Didn't see much of the tv show, only one show I was going to watch and certainly didn't dissapoint but yes bs had the big guns out last night so for once a decent Friday night the perfect start to the weekend, hopefully it continues tonight
13-03-2021 14:43
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(13-03-2021 12:56 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Well that's what you call a fun Friday nights viewing on tv when you have Sophie caty Stella Abby and amber delivering great value and then to top it off atlanta and jess web show was loads of fun and the way atlanta enjoyed trying out jess, s toy collection just made it even more enjoyable

Agreed @Geriisgreat all the tv girls had a good night, well what I saw until 11 when I'm afraid my full attention went elsewhere to what has to be the BEST SHOW of the year from Atlanta & Jess, both of them having amazing fun, everyone having a great time interacting and that had to be the fastest tip rate of the year and rightly so. Don't think I've ever seen Atlanta look that scared as she did of the F**k machine but Jess looked after her and made sure she really... enjoyed it. And Atlanta is definitely made for space hoppers :-). Thanks to Atlanta and Jess for that amazing show..

Think tonight will be a bit tame compared to that looking at the schedule...
13-03-2021 14:46
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

The highlight on FV was when the ads came on instead of the "performers" bladewave

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
14-03-2021 09:48
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(14-03-2021 09:48 )Doddle Wrote:  The highlight on FV was when the ads came on instead of the "performers" bladewave

TV Really was not good last night so turned off I'm afraid.

Think the main highlight last night was Jess/Atlanta part 2 which was unexpected and as expected really good and entertaining both having fun and getting rewarded for it with a tip wall again just as they should :-).

The turn off of the night was when browsing the web streams hearing a girl just before doing a goal almost threatening viewers who screen recorded her FTA web shows and posting caps (Not a good way to keep viewers having a go at those in your room) and straight after begging for buzzes and taking a pop at people in the room who hadn't tipped (inc one who'd actually tipped).

Fingers crossed for more shows like Jess and Atlantas I'll certainly be tipping them again Smile
14-03-2021 10:27
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Didn’t watch much of the shows tbh,but from the posts I’ve seen not a good Saturday night by the sounds of things so didn’t miss much,but dissapointed I miss the Jess/lanta show sounds like they had fun and got rewarded yet again,but it’s just shows how Saturday nights have gone from being such a good night for the girls to one that hardly makes worth viewing anymore in just a short space of time
14-03-2021 11:38
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

It was the usual Saturday shite fest on tv even Alice who some rave about barely got going until 3am whilst lynda started off late as the normal now a day's and was a waste of space and time only Abby on tv I would give pass marks poppy briefly appeared but no real spark unlike she is on the web
Whilst a friend of mine sent me a message stating atlanta and jess were on the web for more fun and that didn't disapoint

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
14-03-2021 11:43
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(14-03-2021 10:27 )scooby_doo Wrote:  The turn off of the night was when browsing the web streams hearing a girl just before doing a goal almost threatening viewers who screen recorded her FTA web shows and posting caps (Not a good way to keep viewers having a go at those in your room) and straight after begging for buzzes and taking a pop at people in the room who hadn't tipped (inc one who'd actually tipped).

You need to name who ever that was mate shocking behaviour

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
14-03-2021 11:48
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I new it would be a shit night on TV when I saw all the main girls were old grand, it's the lazyness of them just sitting there doing nothing just expecting calls , Lynda really should retire or go on days as that's the type of show she dose,
Only plus on TV was Abby who had a spark and actually looked like she was enjoying herself,
On the web I saw a good pussy play show from Poppy but the highlight of the night was Atlanta and Jess who did an excellent unplanned show they are wonderful it was fun and sexy everything TV wasn't

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
14-03-2021 11:55
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(14-03-2021 11:48 )winsaw Wrote:  
(14-03-2021 10:27 )scooby_doo Wrote:  The turn off of the night was when browsing the web streams hearing a girl just before doing a goal almost threatening viewers who screen recorded her FTA web shows and posting caps (Not a good way to keep viewers having a go at those in your room) and straight after begging for buzzes and taking a pop at people in the room who hadn't tipped (inc one who'd actually tipped).

You need to name who ever that was mate shocking behaviour

Unfortunately it was 'Poppy' I thought I'd give her the benefit of the doubt as she seemed to have put the incidents of the other week behind her and try her show.
It happened right before doing the bigger tip goals before her tv stint. She forgets unfortunately if you're a rampant member you can record the show segments to your locker (in fact last nights I noticed are on there today), and its not against the law to take caps etc as per copyright laws. She did say they were being posted to a certain site not sure to which one she was referring but they tend recently to only go on rampant & often here thx to her fans showing an interest.
As for the naming the people who don't tip, its her right to, but maybe don't name someone in your list who has tipped and more than once.

I ended up watching and supporting Jess / Atlantas show once I realised they were on and really glad I did.
14-03-2021 16:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV