Poll: How many guys here actually phone in to these channels ?
I call them
I never have
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 84 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

Calling The Shows - Chat, Advice, Experiences Etc

shan_123 Offline
Banned

RE: Calling The Shows - Chat, Advice, Experiences Etc
My advice- dont bother. The prices are stupidely high, the girls get paid to tell u what u wanna hear so its phony and all the girls care about is getting paid and pack themselves with make up in order to tempt u to ring them.
01-05-2012 21:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ed Knoll Offline
Account closed

I would certainly agree it is expensive. That is why I only call very rarely. Yes it is certainly all fantasy but I believe (or may be just in my fantasy believe, so please don't ruin it) the few babes I have phoned have had a bit of fun (in a bit of a giggle way) as well. And it works for me now and again.

Was addicted to the babes - now addicted to the Babe Forum
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2012 22:08 by Ed Knoll.)
01-05-2012 22:06
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

Kendoll - I wasn't being disrespectful to yourself. I just mean there seems to be a few cases on RLC where this kind of thing happens and it's usually the same suspects.

Shan is right about the expense involved in calling that's why i think it's paramount that people know what to expect when phoning any babe on any channel. likewise i think it's always good to mention positive experiences too.

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
01-05-2012 23:59
Ed Knoll Offline
Account closed

Thanks Money_shot none taken. I agree people need to know the facts so they can take an informed view.

Was addicted to the babes - now addicted to the Babe Forum
02-05-2012 00:47
PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

Babes That Would Rather Chat And Flirt With Camera Operator
Ok have any of you had this or seen this happen? So it's a night in, your not doing much you put the babe channels on. Wow you see someone you really fancy. You look at her, she is chatting away with whoever is behind the camera and in the studio that night, laughing her head off, non stop chatting and flirting. So you think, "wow I have gota call here, bet she is amazing on the phone". You eventually get put through and connected to the babe and low and behold she has absolutely sod all to say, she just lays there, hardly moving, hardly chatting and is pretty much just lifeless. Now the second the call is over she is back yet again chatting and laughing her head off with whoever is in the studio?!

Now I personally havent phoned the babes for a good while but I see this happen all the time. Loads to say when off the phones and nothing to say when on them. Has this ever happened to any of you guys?

Wanking For Babe Channels Everyday And Loving It

16-06-2012 15:21
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babes That Would Rather Chat And Flirt With Camera Operator
It happens with a lot of ladies
16-06-2012 15:27
Shenandoah Offline

RE: Babes That Would Rather Chat And Flirt With Camera Operator
(16-06-2012 15:21 )PinderPuller77 Wrote:  You look at her, she is chatting away with whoever is behind the camera and in the studio that night, laughing her head off, non stop chatting and flirting. So you think, "wow I have gota call here, bet she is amazing on the phone". You eventually get put through and connected to the babe and low and behold she has absolutely sod all to say, she just lays there, hardly moving, hardly chatting and is pretty much just lifeless.

Perhaps some callers are just boring to talk to.
12-07-2012 11:59
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

That's irrelevant, they're providing a very expensive service so if they can't give the same level of service to boring bastards as they can to someone they personally connect with then they're unprofessional and the higher ups should be taking note.
14-07-2012 12:42
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Ruby Summers is well worth the money! Love her on days but she's even better on nights, so filthy!
16-07-2012 22:09
Mike marks Offline

Help calling
I am trying to call the girls from the netherlands but unable to!! Does anybody have a numbers that I can use to contract them at babestation etc? Thanks
04-10-2012 20:55