Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Review of last night's show
(17-02-2021 14:50 )trains55 Wrote:  
(17-02-2021 12:08 )winsaw Wrote:  A quiet night on bs it wasn't bad just no one really stood out everything was very average,
Beth and Caty main TV girls both good as usual but both a bit more restrained than normal,
Maddison Myers, Yasmin Nicole and Maddison Lee all had good stints on TV without being great everything seamed a little low on energy not much movement and different positions,

I agree. It was ok but NOT great last night. It's good that the webgirls are getting longish stints on TV BUT when Caty and Beth seem restrained (as they did last night!) it doesn't make for good shows!
Tonight: Mia Yasmin!, Preeti and Valentina PLUS Lori on from 10.00-3.00am.
Hopefully more of the other girls than Valentina!?.....................Sorry!

Agree @trains55 wonder if the same subdued atmosphere will show tonight, I'm hoping its just because it was quiet, but its not normal for everyone to be the same inc the bubbly girls like Beth and Caty etc... guess we'll see tonight.
17-02-2021 15:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

As much as caty and Beth did provide the variety as per normal I do agree felt a little flat last night whilst I enjoyed seeing zara on the web hopefully not much longer and we may see her on tv again
Really couldn't give a damn about later 3 underperforming girls who need to up there game

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
17-02-2021 18:23
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

another quite night, but with a few of bright spots,
Stella was excellent on TV i wish she would have had more tv she had fun and energy,
Mia Yasmin was happy and did a good show lots of peachybum action and movement,
Poppy very good on tv and web, she was the only girl getting the tips last night and showing pussy

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-02-2021 15:25
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-02-2021 15:25 )winsaw Wrote:  another quite night, but with a few of bright spots,
Stella was excellent on TV i wish she would have had more tv she had fun and energy,
Mia Yasmin was happy and did a good show lots of peachybum action and movement,
Poppy very good on tv and web, she was the only girl getting the tips last night and showing pussy

Yes a fairly quiet night as you say! Mia was good as usual BUT only on 673 for 34 minutes! But much longer on 674 with JUST Valentina and Poppy (both on briefly!): my favourite show of the two! 673 had Valentina on for 2 hours 12 minutes!, Preeti on for ONLY 36 minutes (on web a lot!?)and shortish sections of the other girls: Lucia (on twice), Sarah Louise and Stella (also on twice!) Surprisingly Stella was the only girl to go naked!: twice, once FULLY naked! She certainly is giving us VERY good shows now!
So yes a quietish BUT reasonable evening.
Tonight MAY possibly be as good or better! depending on Priya!..................
Just to let you know that my son is staying with me (weekdays) from Monday until after Easter SO will only be on here sporadically as and when I can manage it! But I will try and catch up although not able to record anything!.......................
18-02-2021 17:41
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I found the cameos from Stella and lucia far more enjoyable than watching all night Valentina does nothing but her bra off and Mia barely moves
Poppy appreance on tv was pretty average at best

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
18-02-2021 18:31
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(18-02-2021 18:31 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  I found the cameos from Stella and lucia far more enjoyable than watching all night Valentina does nothing but her bra off and Mia barely moves

Agreed the bits Stella and Lucia were nice. Mia hardly moved in the bits I caught (Got bored) and didn't see Valentina. I did briefly catch Poppy but again looked dis-interested and chatting to the producer who was then asking for Buzzes.

Web wise get the feeling it was also a mixed night, but didn't catch much so can't really comment. The odd bits I did capture kinda put me off watching anymore for the night.
18-02-2021 18:44
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-02-2021 18:31 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  I found the cameos from Stella and lucia far more enjoyable than watching all night Valentina does nothing but her bra off and Mia barely moves

Yes Valentina was her USUAL self and Mia VERY static! It was good that Lucia and Stella "saved" the shows! BUT it looks like the mic ban has been lifted (at last!) certainly on 673!.....................
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2021 19:44 by trains55.)
18-02-2021 19:44
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

TV show was very good last night thanked to lots of excellent work from Nicole and Stella,
Nicole was her usual fun self looked stunning when naked,
Stella was fun and high energy did lots of great positions,
Yasmin Karma was on before FV showing off her peachy bum nicely,
Web show was poor again only Stella did a sexy pussy play show and made the effort to get tips everyone else just seamed to be doing nothing waiting for someone to take them private or on pervcam,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
19-02-2021 12:42
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(19-02-2021 12:42 )winsaw Wrote:  TV show was very good last night thanked to lots of excellent work from Nicole and Stella,
Web show was poor again only Stella did a sexy pussy play show and made the effort to get tips everyone else just seamed to be doing nothing waiting for someone to take them private or on pervcam,

Agree @winsaw Nicole was as normal good and I think Stella upped her game a little bit. As for the webshows to be fair they were all poor last night and it showed in the tips on the leaderboard for the night. Stella put effort in but even she seemed quieter on the web than normal. I think its becoming the new normal unfortunately now tip me or I'm not doing anything, and I can only see that ending one way Sad
19-02-2021 12:56
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-02-2021 12:42 )winsaw Wrote:  TV show was very good last night thanked to lots of excellent work from Nicole and Stella,

Yes another good show! As you say Nicole and Stella were the MAIN reasons for that! Priya seemed very restrained AGAIN! The three webgirls were ok as well. It was great seeing Layla Rose on TV: she's got an amazing busty body AND really showed off her amazing tits and bum a lot! Lovely girl! And she was on for almost an hour! Nice!
Not sure about tonight yet!..............................
19-02-2021 13:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV