babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Tuesday night was a stedy mid week show a decent nights viewing with out anything to keep you up to late,
Caty and Sophie both did good shows on TV as you would expect from two top pros
Yasmin Karma did another good peachy bum show on TV she seams more lively this time on bs ,
Grace looked class on TV in red outfit showed off her nice boobs but only top half shots sadly still nice to see her on nights,
Zeena showed off her amazing big boobs well on TV with out really doing to much ,
The webshow was quite as can happen mid week not many tippers around so girls where doing a lot of private so not a lot to see,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
10-02-2021 11:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True winsaw last night was pretty good with caty way ahead of Valentina which was a no brainer as caty proved once again how simple it is to change it up from set to set even thought Gracie looked better with the cameo appearance she made whilst was a pleasant surprise seeing Sophie something new and fresh im unsure on this yasmin girl seems a bit like Mia yasmin very busty twerking yet limited in what to do

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
10-02-2021 12:54
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(10-02-2021 11:58 )winsaw Wrote:  Tuesday night was a stedy mid week show a decent nights viewing with out anything to keep you up to late,
Yasmin Karma did another good peachy bum show on TV she seams more lively this time on bs ,
Grace looked class on TV in red outfit showed off her nice boobs but only top half shots sadly still nice to see her on nights,
Zeena showed off her amazing big boobs well on TV with out really doing to much ,
The webshow was quite as can happen mid week not many tippers around so girls where doing a lot of private so not a lot to see,

Yes as you say a fairly steady night.
FV 674 was "the Valentina show"! She was on for a total of 2 hours 13 minutes (out of 4 hours!!). Caty was on for ONLY 44 minutes! And we saw Rosey Love (in Portsmouth) for 34 minutes eventually unleashing her nice tits!
So (for me!) not a great show!
673 was MUCH better for me: ONLY 35 minutes of Valentina! Plus Sophie for 1 hour 20 minutes (always good), 2 hours 45 minutes! of Caty (as entertaining and energetic as usual!) 1 hour 5 minutes! of Yasmin: REALLY showing off her HUGE tits and large bum! Very good. Plus 50 minutes of a new? to TV girl called Gracie!? Very nice girl in red: topless a lot showing off her lovely tits BUT unfortunately a lot of top half shots! Does anyone know her proper name please!
Didn't see Zeena on FV at all.
So I decided to keep 673: it's a BIG boob thing!..................
Tonight: Bella Mendez!? and Preeti Young PLUS Lori Buckby available from 10.00 till 3.00am as is now usual!.............................
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2021 13:08 by trains55.)
10-02-2021 13:06
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

(10-02-2021 13:06 )trains55 Wrote:  
(10-02-2021 11:58 )winsaw Wrote:  Tuesday night was a stedy mid week show a decent nights viewing with out anything to keep you up to late,

Yes as you say a fairly steady night.
FV 674 was "the Valentina show"! She was on for a total of 2 hours 13 minutes (out of 4 hours!!). Caty was on for ONLY 44 minutes! And we saw Rosey Love (in Portsmouth) for 34 minutes eventually unleashing her nice tits!
So (for me!) not a great show!
673 was MUCH better for me: ONLY 35 minutes of Valentina! Plus Sophie for 1 hour 20 minutes (always good), 2 hours 45 minutes! of Caty (as entertaining and energetic as usual!) 1 hour 5 minutes! of Yasmin: REALLY showing off her HUGE tits and large bum! Very good. Plus 50 minutes of a new? to TV girl called Gracie!? Very nice girl in red: topless a lot showing off her lovely tits BUT unfortunately a lot of top half shots! Does anyone know her proper name please!
Didn't see Zeena on FV at all.
So I decided to keep 673: it's a BIG boob thing!..................
Tonight: Bella Mendez!? and Preeti Young PLUS Lori Buckby available from 10.00 till 3.00am as is now usual!.............................

Been trying to find more about Gracie too. BS have her down as Gracie Gomez but apparently used to go by the name of Gracie Adams on S66.

Doesn't seem to have her own thread as yet.
10-02-2021 13:11
Jam Da Man Offline

^ Gracie's threads are in the Fanzones. If you don't have access to them, enable them from your UserCP (Group Memberships)

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

10-02-2021 13:22
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

(10-02-2021 13:22 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  ^ Gracie's threads are in the Fanzones. If you don't have access to them, enable them from your UserCP (Group Memberships)

Cheers mate!
10-02-2021 13:32
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

Well last night was definitely quiet again, what little happened on TV was ok though. They had an issue in MK I think just before midnight, lost all the streams. The biggest shocker though was Poppy actually discussed ripping guys off with the toys live on the mic. Heres all the info I've posted in her thread.

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2544943
11-02-2021 11:58
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

It was a really quite night not much happening at all
Azura I enjoyed on TV she always has a spark about her lovely peachy bum action,
Beth did a good show from home got naked and showed off her lovely pussy,
Layla rose looked beautiful showed off her perfect big boobs well on TV and web,
And that was about it for me,
Couldn't really get into Bella as don't think she should have been on holiday last week,
Nothing happened on the webshow for the 2nd night running, so many girls just doing nothing hoping someone will take them private, when you think that most if not all the web girls only get paid a % of what they earn u would think they would put a show on to get people spending on them,
Two not great nights in a row with the webshow very poor,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
11-02-2021 13:07
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with you winsaw and scooby last night was average at best very little of preeti and lori whilst as you say about Bella bit baffled how she appeared if she was away somewhere outside the UK saying that was her usual limited self despite some time naked
Least we seen decent cameos from azura and layla who is trying to back up her daytime efforts

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
11-02-2021 13:21
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(11-02-2021 13:21 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  I agree with you winsaw and scooby last night was average at best very little of preeti and lori whilst as you say about Bella bit baffled how she appeared if she was away somewhere outside the UK saying that was her usual limited self despite some time naked
Least we seen decent cameos from azura and layla who is trying to back up her daytime efforts

Yes I agree with both of you. It was good seeing Bella and naked BUT as you both say should she have been there??
Preeti only on for 40 minutes on 673! BUT 1 hour 29 minutes on 674!!
Lori only managed 54 minutes (on 673 only)! And before midnight so she couldn't get naked as she "always" does!
Bella on for 2 hours 40 minutes on 673 and 1 hour 8 minutes on 674
1 hour 9 minutes of Azura 0n 674 (don't like the ink!)1 hour 3 minutes of Yasmin Nicole on 673!
But my BOTN was Layla Rose: 1 hour on 673 really showing off her lovely tits!
So a pretty average show with Layla being the highlight!!............no webgirls on 673 at all! AND longer than usual advert breaks due to problems at MK I guess! So not a GREAT night at all.
Tonight: Sophie Hart! and Beth Bennett! PLUS Ashley Emma available from 10.00 till 3.00. Hopefully a MUCH better night!!..................
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2021 14:32 by trains55.)
11-02-2021 14:01

Click here to watch Babestation TV