babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Review of last night's show
(06-02-2021 13:05 )winsaw Wrote:  Friday night was a massive improvement an enjoyable show,
On TV
Maddison was excellent so full.of fun and energy really showed off her amazing fit body so well loved the peachy bum action, lots of smiles,
Stella continued her excellent form she never has a bad night , sexy outfit loved seeing her spreading her legs wide,
Sophie was great loved all the different sexy outfits great to see a girl putting the effort in,
On the web
Jamie was her usual fun self lots of playing with her amazing big boobs and some nice pussy play,
Abby had a fun naughty night as usual,
Yasmin Nicole a new girl to me did a sexy show let Me P oil up her peachy bum before giving her a hard spanking one to watch
A good night with lots going on

Definitely a better night Smile TV was so much better, and you could tell the girls who had good stints all round from the leaderboard (managed to see it before it reset) a couple of no shows on the web last night but again they weren't missed, and said no shows don't even feature on the weekly board this week. Should be an interesting night tonight... wonder who will interact and who'll just demand tips and then complain when they don't get tipped. On another note Atlanta put on a cracking Live show last night on her Onlyfans, definitely had more fun on there than would have in the studio.
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2021 14:06 by scooby_doo.)
06-02-2021 14:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

That was a rare thing an enjoyable Saturday night,
On TV
Imogen was a star getting naked , she did standing nude not seen that on TV in ages, lots of movement showing off her body very well,
Melia continued to impress on TV she's now putting on better shows than some of the MK TV regulars,
Poppy was happy on TV last night showed off her body very well,
On the web,
There where fireworks last night,
Jess was on fire doing an excellent pussy play show, lots of fingering, she got her famous high power vibrator out and buzzed her pussy lots,
Poppy was in a really naughty mood lots of pussy play including taking a big dildo,
Call me bad girl did a brilliant pussy play show and squirted,
Ashley Jay made a welcome return to the shows looking stunning ,
Long time since a Saturday night had that much good stuff , I enjoyed it lots

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-02-2021 13:03
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah took a bit of time to get going to weed out the trash and bring in the future I caught imogen was a reasonable cameo wheather that will transform into a full night on TV again time will tell whilst I saw caty on the web very different look and must say quite enjoyed that then appeared briefly on tv
Whilst was ur usual slogs with Alice and late lynda despite after being on screen lynda behind the scenes was unleashed

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
07-02-2021 13:33
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-02-2021 13:03 )winsaw Wrote:  That was a rare thing an enjoyable Saturday night,
On TV
Imogen was a star getting naked , she did standing nude not seen that on TV in ages, lots of movement showing off her body very well,
Melia continued to impress on TV she's now putting on better shows than some of the MK TV regulars,
Poppy was happy on TV last night showed off her body very well,
On the web,
There where fireworks last night,
Jess was on fire doing an excellent pussy play show, lots of fingering, she got her famous high power vibrator out and buzzed her pussy lots,
Poppy was in a really naughty mood lots of pussy play including taking a big dildo,
Call me bad girl did a brilliant pussy play show and squirted,
Ashley Jay made a welcome return to the shows looking stunning ,
Long time since a Saturday night had that much good stuff , I enjoyed it lots

Yes a good Saturday night! Despite Lynda being on (SORRY!) we saw several girls on FV! She was on 673 for 1 Hour 58 minutes BUT only 58 minutes on 674! She had quite a few top half shots! Alice also on a lot (both channels!) BUT on 674 there were more fullscreen shots than usual with her crouched a lot really rubbing her pussy VERY obviously! as well as a few top half shots! Caty was ONLY on 674 for 46 minutes (wearing boots!) and not on 673 at all: obviously busy on the web! Preeti also was only on ONE show:(673) for about 42 minutes BUT went FULLY naked with full shots AND used a handthong a few times!.......Abby B was on both shows (only for 31 minutes on 674!) shaking her body! Poppy was on 674 (only) for LITERALLY a few seconds as FV started at 1.00am! BUT like you Imogen was the BEST girl: only on 673! BUT went "naked" for the first time in ages! Just ended up in a red suspender belt: a lovely body!
Just a few observations to finish:
673 was 16 minutes late in starting before Lynda appeared! The show had a few longish advert breaks. And only one webgirl: Amanda just for 13 minutes!
674 just had three BS girls with NO webgirls at all: again! Mainly Alice and Lynda with long advert breaks! One was 6 minutes and one was 10 minutes! But no ending as usual! So a DIFFERENT but good evening especially for a Saturday!
Tonight: Nicole Snow! with Beth Bennett! and Paige Turnah from 9.00 till 4.00! Another GOOD night!?.................................
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2021 13:37 by trains55.)
07-02-2021 13:36
winsaw Offline

Nice way to end the weekend with a good show,
On TV
Main girls Beth and Nicole both did very good shows as you would expect from them both had fun and energy, Beth looked amazing naked,
Stella was excellent on TV again lots of boob play and peachy bum action,
Joanna continued to impress I liked how she was showing off her long legs,
On the web
Stella did a excellent pussy play show she was really enjoying being naughty for us,
Eden Jay had her panties to the side showing off her pussy on all fours was having lots of fun,
Best night on TV of the weekend I would say

08-02-2021 12:31
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah i couldn't find much fault in between watching and having the superbowl on
Just a little suprised at it was fairly limited and also paige and Abby made brief cameos
Onwards and upwards to Mondays viewing

08-02-2021 12:57
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-02-2021 12:31 )winsaw Wrote:  Nice way to end the weekend with a good show,
On TV
Main girls Beth and Nicole both did very good shows as you would expect from them both had fun and energy, Beth looked amazing naked,
Stella was excellent on TV again lots of boob play and peachy bum action,
Joanna continued to impress I liked how she was showing off her long legs,
On the web
Stella did a excellent pussy play show she was really enjoying being naughty for us,
Eden Jay had her panties to the side showing off her pussy on all fours was having lots of fun,
Best night on TV of the weekend I would say

Yes another great night! Agreed Beth and Nicole excellent: BOTH getting naked!
Lots of Stella plus Paige (673 only):nice in pink! And Abby B (both FV channels) plus Joanna (673only) and Eden Jay from London showing off her tits nicely! A really strong line-up!
673 beast for me: Beth and Nicole excellent (as expected!) despite Beth not being on that much! Plus Paige and Joanna on (not on 674) showing off their lovely bodies! And mostly lonish sections.
674 was MAINLY Beth and Nicole BUT in short or VERY short sections EXCEPT for Beth on from 3.59 until the end! Plus Abby B on twice in short sections of 26 and 27 minutes! Beth was on ONCE for ONLY 25 minutes but still went naked!
So yes a great night with (for me!) 673 being the best.
Tonight:Nicole (again!) and Priya .....................
08-02-2021 13:40
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Another positive nights viewing
Second night from Nicole was better than the night before whilst good cameos from amber and Stella with priya lagging behind

Roll on Tuesdays night viewing

09-02-2021 11:57
winsaw Offline

I liked Monday night was a good show,
Though TV show was best last night I seamed to miss the good action on the web,
Nicole excellent again including going naked , she had fun all night,
Joanna a couple of excellent stints on TV she shows her self off so well was nice to see her in red outfit for a change,
Stella did a great show as we expect great use of her flexible legs to get into some very sexy positions,
Amber Paige also on TV a lot and doing a very good show the see thought top was something different,
Yasmin Karma was back on bs and got on TV twerking her gorgeous preachy bum, glad she's back,
For me the best nights TV in a bit,

09-02-2021 12:11
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-02-2021 12:11 )winsaw Wrote:  I liked Monday night was a good show,
Though TV show was best last night I seamed to miss the good action on the web,
Nicole excellent again including going naked , she had fun all night,
Joanna a couple of excellent stints on TV she shows her self off so well was nice to see her in red outfit for a change,
Stella did a great show as we expect great use of her flexible legs to get into some very sexy positions,
Amber Paige also on TV a lot and doing a very good show the see thought top was something different,
Yasmin Karma was back on bs and got on TV twerking her gorgeous preachy bum, glad she's back,
For me the best nights TV in a bit,

YES I really enjoyed BOTH FV shows last night: they were both a bit different!
673 had lots of Priya BUT not naked and with top half shots, Stella on for a total of 1 hour 34 minutes! Joanna on for 48 minutes! in red for a change! AND went braless! instead of topless! Nicole, Amber and Yasmine! only on for about 28 minutes each! Amber had a see-through top on! But went topless VERY briefly! Yasmine REALLY showed off her HUGE tits and arxse nicely! Glad she's back on BS!! And Nicole was the ONLY naked girl despite her VERY short section!
BUT (for me!) 674 was MUCH better!
Nicole was on for MUCH longer (i hour 48 minutes!) and went "naked" and FULLY naked! Priya (in the sauna!) was only on for 49 minutes BUT was FULLY naked all of the time! With only a FEW top half shots! Amber was on for 27 minutes but braless from the start just in black fishnet tights and black pants. Nice fullscreen shots showing off her nice tits! But my BOTN was Yasmine who was on for JUST 26 minutes! But was sat/knelt up and crouched and went b raless showing off her lovely HUGE tits and arse! So no Joanna or Stella BUT more footage of girls that I like! So a VERY good show and night for me!
Hoping for another good evening tonight!?......................................
09-02-2021 14:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV