babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
Was giving them the benefit of the doubt thinking as the promo trailers have started up they might have pushed it back to 10:30pm start. Doesn't look like it though - same old prerecorded boy-girl nonsense : where they show the shadow on the wall of a girl giving a blowjob. How ridiculous is that.

In fairness, if Lucy Summers has dropped out they have probably to rearrange the timings to cover gaps on other channels.
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2015 22:38 by M-L-L.)
09-05-2015 22:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

^
I wouldn't mind covering Lucy's gap Tongue
09-05-2015 23:33
HEX!T Away
Retired

(09-05-2015 22:29 )Tractor boy Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 22:18 )M-L-L Wrote:  The real joke is on anybody who's stumped up especially for the 10pm web only Candy Sexton show.
Her little profile picture box is there but she's doing a remarkable impression of a black cat in a dark room who isn't there.

The same thing happened with Beth & Leigh last Sunday, Beth said she did the show but for some reason it wasn't broadcast. I reckon the cameraman has left the lens cap on.Huh
sadly Tongue i didnt bother tuning in last night...
candy iv'e seen do other better stuff. and lori well i wasnt gonna waste any bandwidth on something i could watch on a FTA show.

candy fair play to her, she probably did a couple of good stints. but i really do feel that she and girls like here are having the piss taken out of them by babestations regulars...
"what i have to get my pussy out..."
"fuck that, let her do it...."
" im still gonna get payed the bsx rate though?." Rolleyes

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015 13:22 by HEX!T.)
10-05-2015 13:21
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(10-05-2015 13:21 )HEX!T Wrote:  ....i wasnt gonna waste any bandwidth on something i could watch on a FTA show.

laugh maybe you should add "at the moment" , the way the FTA shows are going ? laugh
10-05-2015 13:32
HEX!T Away
Retired

thats an issue... there reducing there main income by reducing there main channels quality so the girls can legally say they do more on bsx.

fact is they shouldnt be allowing girls who dont show on bsx. it spoils it for the girls that do.
surely they have heard that 1 bad egg will spoil a cake... well there cake to me is full of bad eggs and no matter how much i try i just cant bring myself to eat any more.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
10-05-2015 13:48
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Them eggs stay well and truly unfertilized Smile
10-05-2015 15:29
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Don't Show, Dont Pay Them.... they are making a mockery of BSX, By putting on normal BS Shows on a go further channel.
10-05-2015 15:32
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Forgive me father, for I have sinned and wasted £8 on tonight's offerings and so far it's been business as usual... Lily livered cameramen on the job during Candy and Victoria's live show...followed by the chessie/victoria/man in gimp mask feature AGAIN, Folloed by another repeat of a Victoria solo film, and now we have Candy on her own??? So much for the 2 girl live shows??? And YES Mr 'Oh Yeah' is doing his usual annoying commentary :-(. To be continued....
(This post was last modified: 17-05-2015 00:46 by davetherave57.)
17-05-2015 00:44
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

Did I really pay £8 for that shit!
As soon as it started I had to turn the volume down, Please oh yeah man, shut the fuck up!
Also, what do you know about acid house music? Fuck all, so stop going on about it!

I was under the impression these shows were supposed to be erotic. All they do is wind me up.
(This post was last modified: 17-05-2015 14:48 by bazzae123.)
17-05-2015 14:47
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

The only good thing to come out of last nights epic shit was during the often repeated Leah Jaye/Caprice Jane handycam film was a sighting of the man who has totally ruined BSX.... KFC's one and only Mark Creamsoda... they are now cutting stuff from the repeats that have been shown a zillion times... at least the only thing worth watching was the Beth/Tasha in the car on the common...the rest was DIRE including the live shows which were advertised as having both girls in the live show sections.
17-05-2015 15:22

babestation xtra