foxxx babes

Thread Rating:
  • 215 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Sophia Knight "Ultimate Nightshow Babe 2011" - Chat & Discussion

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Sophia Knight - Chat & Discussion
Mmmmm, strawberries and cream, I wouldn't mind a serving of that Big Grin

I just hope this means she's getting in the shower to wash it all off later laugh
31-01-2010 01:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Phoenix Offline
Posting Machine

(31-01-2010 01:13 )aceman65 Wrote:  Mmmmm, strawberries and cream, I wouldn't mind a serving of that Big Grin

I just hope this means she's getting in the shower to wash it all off later laugh

Truer words are rarely spoken
31-01-2010 01:25
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Shower? I'm sure the guys who are watching would happily lick her clean. Wink What a way to start her shift. Smile
31-01-2010 01:30
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

(31-01-2010 01:30 )Chilly Wrote:  I'm sure the guys who are watching would happily lick her clean. Wink

I suspect some of their tongues are too busy hanging out of their mouths right now.
31-01-2010 01:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Didn't Kim Basinger and Mickey Rourke share strawberries and squirty cream in the fridge scene in nine and a half weeks? Short of Sophia slipping a blindfold on and joining me in my kitchen that was one of the most erotic performances I've seen for a while when she was eating strawberries. Chocolate sauce and cream would not be the only fluids on her either...if my memory serves right there was soda water in the fridge as well. Tongue
Top performance Sophia! 10 out of 10.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
31-01-2010 01:38
devian10 Offline
Senior Poster

I bet anyone who has a wet & messy fetish is doing backflips right now. Btw, is Sophia holding down the fort alone for the rest of the night?
31-01-2010 01:40
Rise Offline

Looks like she is. Meaning notable chunks of dead time while she has a break / outfit change... on a weekend post pub shift?

Something strange about that..
31-01-2010 02:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(31-01-2010 02:27 )Rise Wrote:  Looks like she is. Meaning notable chunks of dead time while she has a break / outfit change... on a weekend post pub shift?

Something strange about that..

Agree. Elite is at least a couple of presenters light at the moment. I think Anna was scheduled to be on tonight but instead we had the Michelle Thorne experience and very pleasant it was too. Sophia going solo is not great for elite or Sophia who will be busy all night, especially when bs have got 5 performers and bb have got 4 on tonight. Paradiso and 960 can manage 2 presenters each and I could go on. Sophia is shouldering an unfair burden tonight, what happens if she slipped in the shower?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2010 02:57 by Ree's No.1 fan.)
31-01-2010 02:32
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

I thought three hours of Michelle was far too long,come on Elite this week has been amazing,now you've got Michelle doing 3hrs and Sophia doing five and a half,seems to me your asking too much of them,i know all Sophia fans will be in heaven,but its a lot to ask of her,i dont know how they keep it up,being asked show me your pussy,bend over etc,after a hour i'd be telling them to piss off.Huh

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
31-01-2010 03:12
Rise Offline

Sophia is one of the troopers who can last out a full night anyway, (albeit not often totally alone on a saturday/Sunday shift!)

However having nobody else on for a weekend audience means Sophia can't dwell in any 'niche' for too long.
She clearly wanted to make the messy segment a a fair bit longer and wilder (she says this to mic in the video I've uploaded)
but they move her on quickly into a far too fast and tame shower session (which again she'd have wanted to play out)
and then a quick break and into red/black lingerie with 'street glamour' makeup etc.

It's all over the place, the team scared to linger in one theme too long with so many tastes to cater for,
but tying up the hands of one of the station's top night performers as a result (which is understandably frustrating her)

BUT HAVING SAID THAT.... the strawberries and cream session that kicked things off was very good indeed!
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2010 03:38 by Rise.)
31-01-2010 03:31

foxxx babes