babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
Morning all. How did you get on last night? I recorded BS2 from 11.00 until midnight and then BS1 tiull the end. I must say that I was a bit disappointed.MORGAN was on at 11.00 and it was lovely to see her back on the night shows "where she belongs". MORGAN was on for about 20 minutes playing with and squeezing her tits as only MORGAN does! She didnt go completely topless though and kept her bra on.Then Yvette followed her for about 20 minutes before I saw BS1.On that show I saw all of the listed girls although some sections were ridiculously short;9 minutes for Yvette and 9 minutes also for Reede.Reede didnt go naked but Jada did as usual. MORGAN was only on for about 18 minutes! So because MORGAN was only on my recording for a total of about 30 minutes I regretfully have deleted it;I'm guessing that she was on BS2 and Partyland for much longer plus BSXtra? As regards the rest of the show I thought Tiffany was very good;she actually went braless for a longish period! and at one point was playing with her pants area very provocatively! Very nice! Anyway at least I did see MORGAN at last but not for anything like long enough! Off to work now;look forward to your reports on the other shows.I will try and catch up sometime tonight and see whos on tonight. Bye for now;see you later.
29-01-2010 08:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I saw just over 2 hours of channel 99, BS2 from 10.00pm
Tiffany was first on. Caught her swearing on the mic, see
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid337432
She then did a short 2-4-1 with Jada. Jada was then solo. Thought she looked very nice with her hair down.
She was followed by Morgan and finally it was Yvette, who put in a good performance.
29-01-2010 11:57
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

morgan had 2 long shifts on pl , and i caught tiff on bs1 who looked very different to how i remember her from times gone past.

i saw little pieces of ella and karina (karina is growing on me a lot )

and the channel 97 picture at times was real bad.

but once 3am hit i went to tmtv to watch bangbabes so who was on after 3 i dont know.

but the star of last night for me was jada. as watcher said she did look good with her hair down and the little red outfit she had on was hot even if she took it off within minutes, and reede not going naked was interesting also.

hoping for some georgie or candy (who if she was on last night i managed to miss completley) tonight.
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2010 15:41 by chrislatimer.)
29-01-2010 15:39
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I was not able to watch any of the shows last night so i would like to thank every one for their reviews of the shows . Knowing a few days ago that i would not be able to see the shows i decided to set my Freeview+ twin tuner recorder to record BS1 and BS2 , so i checked my recordings this morning and found that nothing had been recorded, i have had this problem before when the EPG as been changed on my recorder , so i checked the EPG on the BS shows and all i am getting on all the Cellcast shows bar 99 is "no information available". My freeview+ box requires EPG information in order to record a program , so come on Cellcast get some info on your shows EPG guide... PS i can still record the BS shows but i have to manually edit my recording which is a pain in the bum. so it was agood job i also decided to record Amanda on Bangbabes on sky and was successful ..

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
29-01-2010 17:31
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I experimented last night hoping to get maximum footage of ROSIE and CANDY. I recorded BS1 from 01.00 until 05.00 and then the last 30 minutes of Partyland.My recording of BS1 began with Lolly doing her usual routine gyrating nicely braless for almost an hour.THEN ROSIE was on for 1 hourand 30 minutesish! Very nice topless and really shaking her gorgeous titties! Then Lolly was on again for about 20 minutes and was then joined by Tiffany.Tiffany then finished the show. It looks like there wasnt any nudity? Very unusual!? Then on Partyland I had 30 minutes of ROSIE braless over a desk! VERY NICE and my best footage of one of my favourite busty girls yet! So no CANDY;BUT NEVER MIND I will keep this one;its the best ever footage of BUSTY ROSIE and will replace my previous recordings of her! So I was quite pleased! By the way I saw a "new" blonde girl briefly last night at some stage. Does anyone know who she is? Anyway have a good day and send in reports on "your" shows and I'll catch up later on today sometime. Bye for now.
30-01-2010 10:20
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(30-01-2010 10:20 )Big Boobies Wrote:  By the way I saw a "new" blonde girl briefly last night at some stage. Does anyone know who she is?

Megan was blonde last night, could have been her?
30-01-2010 10:22
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(30-01-2010 10:22 )Sm© Wrote:  
(30-01-2010 10:20 )Big Boobies Wrote:  By the way I saw a "new" blonde girl briefly last night at some stage. Does anyone know who she is?

But her hair was quiite short;has Megan had a haircut then?
30-01-2010 10:24
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(30-01-2010 10:24 )Big Boobies Wrote:  But her hair was quiite short;has Megan had a haircut then?

It must have been someone else then, I got in really late, and the only blonde i saw was Megan.
30-01-2010 10:28
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(30-01-2010 10:22 )Sm© Wrote:  

I saw channel 99 last night from 10.00pm until midnight. It started with a 2-4-1 by Jada and Lolly for about 15 minutes. Lolly was then solo for 36 minutes followed by over an hour of Dionne. At midnight, I flicked between the 3 available freeview channels where I saw Tiffany, Lolly and Rosie.
Just before switching off, sometime around 1.00am, there was a blonde girl on with Tiffany. I only saw her for a few seconds and did not recognise her at the time, but it could possibly have been Megan in a wig.

EDIT @ 1.15pm : just seen Smc's vid here
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid338303
It was Megan that I saw with Tiffany
30-01-2010 12:39
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(30-01-2010 12:39 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I saw channel 99 last night from 10.00pm until midnight. It started with a 2-4-1 by Jada and Lolly for about 15 minutes. Lolly was then solo for 36 minutes followed by over an hour of Dionne. At midnight, I flicked between the 3 available freeview channels where I saw Tiffany, Lolly and Rosie.
Just before switching off, sometime around 1.00am, there was a blonde girl on with Tiffany. I only saw her for a few seconds and did not recognise her at the time, but it could possibly have been Megan in a wig.

It looks like I made the right choice then! I recorded BS1 from 01.00 and then Partyland from 05.00 until the end. I saw ROSIE on BS1 and Paryland for longer than I usually do and really shaking them nicely! Plus no Dionne! Sorry!
30-01-2010 13:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV