Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

The Psychology of the Spend

ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: The Psychology of the Spend
It takes the average person in the UK 1 hour to earn enough to spend 3 minutes in private cam, 5 minutes in pervcam, 7 minutes on a call or 2 buzzes of a vibetoy.

Cigarettes and alcohol are a cheaper addiction LOL

I love babes with brown nipples
06-02-2021 19:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

Personally I find that there are too many negatives, associated with many types of group webshows on offer. I find it all a bit chaotic & random, not always a fun atmosphere. begging from babes, bullying from other punters. Not a level playing field, tippers, none tippers. just too many variables. I prefer something more structured, in terms of what I'm getting & roughly how much I'll be paying. That's not to say that there it's still room for spontaneity & flexibility.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
06-02-2021 23:52
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

I think if we're being honest with ourselves, we know that the channels are an absolute rip off and are just not worth it.
The buzz toys are an absolute farce and the reactions from the babes to them are just pretend. Ham acting of the most obvious kind.
Phoning the babes is also just an expensive waste of time. It is just a job to them and they are neither enjoying it nor getting off. They just recite the same script call after call so we'd be as well ringing the speaking clock.
07-02-2021 00:17
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

(03-02-2021 19:57 )ryuken Wrote:  If a presenter appears on a channel four times a week throughout the year, that equals 208 shows.

Spending £50 on a 10 minute private cam to cam during all their shows, would cost me £10,400 a year.
I've only found this out end of last year but most channels u can check Ur history in Ur spending I've spent X3 the amount in this last year than I've spent from 2016-2019 and I've wasn't around in 2018 and only used my account 3 times in 2019 there's a couple of tips on a pervcam show u can ask to cover the main camera or move it away so it's just u and whoever's in pervcam. Which is the cheaper option than private also check before u click on cams as some girls charges are more than others.but it doesn't end there tho with onlyfans admire me adultworks gifts as well.
From Dazzler
07-02-2021 03:38
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

Babe channels structure hasn't really changed the studios are only around to make as much money as they can they don't care about the girls on there platform if they did they would be on contract's and they would have to pay the girls a wage weather on TV screen or home cam and they only care about in what a customer is going to pay up from there show of that presenter who a person is watching. Remember it's a livelyhood of the channel girls so they will try to do the best they can to get every penny from every customer as they have bills and food to buy just like everyone else but also remember that I bet u not seen a poor babe channel girl yet tho either.
From Dazzler
07-02-2021 04:00
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(07-02-2021 00:17 )Nadam Wrote:  I think if we're being honest with ourselves, we know that the channels are an absolute rip off and are just not worth it.
The buzz toys are an absolute farce and the reactions from the babes to them are just pretend. Ham acting of the most obvious kind.
Phoning the babes is also just an expensive waste of time. It is just a job to them and they are neither enjoying it nor getting off. They just recite the same script call after call so we'd be as well ringing the speaking clock.

I agree with this to a point. But again some babes can provide an excitement and experience that validates my use. It's too rare admittedly and too many babes make me feel like I shouldn't be partaking at all (this is what the scammers/rip off merchants fail to give enough acknowledgement to, they are gradually poisoning the well every insider draws from, by inching payers more towards Nadam's debilitating levels of cynicism) but there are revitalising exceptions. I think we should encourage and support those over the rest. I think we should inform and empower each other with the knowledge of who these good babes are and why it's so. This is what the forum can do best.

Over time, we create the industry we deserve with our spending. Poor or dodgy babes create additional "freeloaders," at best.

On the buzzing: I'd agree more if it was just done for the (largely) ham acting - it would always be money down the drain then - but, once more, the good babes know it's about more than a single reaction moment. The vibra is just a immediately impactful way to inject cash to get an upping of performance, stimulation, direct engagement/interaction in return. Buzzers should be expecting a babe to find out a bit more about what will keep them buzzing beyond their momentary reaction to it. (They also diminish Tip Goals targets let's not forget. Although of course Goal implemention can prove equally dodgy for the unwary punter.)

Their usual enjoyment is one of someone happy at being successful. God knows we should be able to tell a difference considering how many bored babes we see.

Similarly, I expect the callers will tell you only poor babes make conversations feel scripted.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2021 14:36 by ShandyHand.)
07-02-2021 11:58
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

A babe channel girl has pointed something strange and I'm wondering if this thing happens to all babe channel girls when a tip goal is reached or if the babe girls themselves say something on the lines of I'm now gonna get my boobs out or things like this there a spike in people going into that babe girl room the girls are now saying about it more on screen now as well. I know Rampant is a free streaming site is there other sites like this because they babes are not stupid they have all the information there in front of them the usernames that are in there room who has and hasn't got credit. Oh on this subject it has started now on s66 if u haven't topped up Ur account in the last month and u only have a small amount of credit then it won't let you watch backstage shows from Dazzler
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2021 21:39 by The tiny giant.)
09-02-2021 15:41
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

Hiya been meaning to post this on twitter the other day I had to double read this and I asked Rampant tv if they had made s mistake in there tweet. Post #54 from ryuken about if a babe was on 3-4 aweek it will cost £10.400 if he did a 10 minute private at £50 per show. Rampant TV was doing a special price deal on credits. If a person paid £195.95 for credits that person would of got an extra 50 per cent in credits. Now ok I've. The most I've ever topped up is £50 I'm not sure in how many credits u get on Rampant tv with spending that kind of amount but if it's like s66 or b's it's got to be close to 3000 credits yes I've seen a person put in s babe show at least £200 per show every show she's done but from this year he's calm down doesn't take much in working it out when they call cam perv or private buzz every show. This is without paying out for onlyfans adlutwork shows other shows and gifts. Like I've said before it was on bs that s customer paid out 10k in credits to one show. My credit history on s66 goes like this from 2015 to 2019 I think I spent 2000 credits 2018 I wasn't on there and 2019 I only used it 3 times from 2020 to present I've used 7000 credits.do customers pay big on credits all the time. Yes I get the channels do special prices flash codes for getting extra credits I see bs saying if a person tops up over £50 they get extra credits. But does it warrant paying out big money to get half again or just topping up as you go and Ur money being better off in Ur account than anyone elses from Dazzler
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2021 01:57 by The tiny giant.)
01-03-2021 01:56
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(09-02-2021 15:41 )Dazzler Wrote:  A babe channel girl has pointed something strange and I'm wondering if this thing happens to all babe channel girls when a tip goal is reached or if the babe girls themselves say something on the lines of I'm now gonna get my boobs out or things like this there a spike in people going into that babe girl room

Not that strange if you're watching one babe's stream and the producers put up a banner telling you there's a goal show going down somewhere else.
01-03-2021 02:14
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(07-02-2021 00:17 )Nadam Wrote:  Phoning the babes is also just an expensive waste of time. It is just a job to them and they are neither enjoying it nor getting off. They just recite the same script call after call so we'd be as well ringing the speaking clock.

Me and my phone bills SadWink

01-03-2021 03:11