Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average

Display problems on Freeview channel 33

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation on Freeview channel 33
So, unlike the rest of us Freeviewers, you don't really care whether we get a decent picture or not?
07-06-2009 00:21
Find all posts by this user
Shandy Offline

well i have freeview in one room and sky in the other, and i have a the same picture on both. as i have stated.
07-06-2009 00:24
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Have you taken a fresh pic, and if you have, how can I tell it's actually from Freeview?
07-06-2009 00:27
Shandy Offline

nope, cos as i said, i'm watching bs2 in the other room with sky i'm rather enjoying watching camilla. might do it later
07-06-2009 00:30
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

OK, when you do, can you take one from Freeview and one from Sky? That way I can make a comparison. My Freeview picture is the same crap again tonight, so is the one on TVAlways. I can't watch - it's just horrible.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2009 00:35 by vila.)
07-06-2009 00:35
Shandy Offline

there ya go, the pic. decide for yourselves, am done with that subject now, i'm off to bed.

just checked tv always and thats working fine for me, have you tried this link?

http://api.firestormmedia.tv/iptv/flash/...player.swf
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2009 10:24 by Shandy.)
07-06-2009 00:44
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

Big surprise! Picture is still fucked up on Freeview! And Jemma Jey is on, too - when are they going to sort this out?

I notice that there seems to be some oil/cream fans in these parts - did you watch PP last night? To my surprise, Toya (I think that's her name) applied cream to Tiffany's stomach & ass, then Tiffany applied some to her own thigh, a bit later on – pretty mild, in the overall scheme of things, but not what I expected on PP.
Actually, talking of PP (which, as vila has pointed out, is now genuine 16:9, and displays correctly, just like PL) has some better content than BS & PL; if only someone would pay the electricity bill…

As for last night's BS; From the short sections that I could stomach watching (because of the distortion), it actually looked like one of the best (or should that be 'least bad') nights for BS on Freeview – good line-up, some great outfits (Camilla & Dionne), and more ass views than I‘ve seen before on BS, particularly from Amanda - still not great, or as good as it seems to be on $ky, but better. That makes the broadcast problems all the more annoying!!!
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2009 00:51 by Censorship :-(.)
07-06-2009 00:49
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

shandyman Wrote:there ya go, the pic. decide for yourselves, am done with that subject now, i'm off to bed.

just checked tv always and thats working fine for me, have you tried this link?

http://api.firestormmedia.tv/iptv/flash/...player.swf
Same stretched picture as the one on TVAlways. Where's the pic you posted taken from? That's the stretched image too.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2009 00:52 by vila.)
07-06-2009 00:51
Shandy Offline

ok, you're saying the pic on my telly is stretched? then you must think yvette has a head shaped like a horse in real life....... plus you said on your stretched picture you couldn't see both girls in the box, they're clearly there on mine. like i said, i'm done, fed up of talkin about this now, i have perfectly fine pics on both sky and freeview, all i was trying to do was be helpful.
07-06-2009 00:56
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

What I know is that there's no way that Yvettes leg is that shape. Look at it man! I know she's a very tall girl but her left leg isn't that long and skinny and she doesn't have a thick waist.

If you're trying to be helpful, help us to show Cellcast that they've buggered it up.

If that is genuinely your Freeview picture I'll concede that you've got all the inset box but I'm telling you that I haven't, and this isn't a rubbish tv I've got here. It's a £600 Sony widescreen with built-in Freeview. If there's nothing wrong with Cellcast's transmission, Yvette's legs and waist should be the right shape and I should be able to see all that inset box. Their Party People and Partyland pictures display perfectly, the Babestation one doesn't. If it was being broadcast in the same format as the other two, it too would display a perfect picture, wouldn't it?

Big Boobies, are you reading this? Check your PMs!
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2009 01:14 by vila.)
07-06-2009 01:10
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV