Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

UK Babe Channels - Can They Get Any Worse

Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

RE: UK Babe Channels - Can They Get Any Worse
(29-04-2014 22:04 )andyjb Wrote:  makes me wonder why some of them have their tits messed about with
Had to re-read this Surprised At first I thought "shit have I been watching the wrong channels? Where's the girls getting their tits messed about with then ? Are 2-4-1s really back?" Tongue

But then I realised (tit jobs) how silly I was RolleyesSad
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2014 10:25 by Bandwagon.)
01-05-2014 09:17
Find all posts by this user
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

have to say definately an improvement this week in the shows some good sections but will it last doubt it will

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
01-05-2014 11:14
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

Sorry for not posting for a while, I have read through threads, but the majority seem to think the same that the shows are really struggling, apart from a certain rascal. To be honest at the moment the shows aren't even wank-worthy, nevermind picking up the phone, even though the cheaper calls that all the channels are now advertising is tempting I just think if the shows don't give a shit anymore so why should I.

I've read through the thread regarding the pasting that S66 are getting but to be honest they are as bad as each other, there's just nothing new to the shows anymore to entice me to call and obviously due to the lack of calls we now have a price war between channels, although RLC stand by their product and don't go lower than a £1. There's far too many girls that turn up these days and just go through the motions, wish I could do that at work, and unfortunatley S66 are the worst culprit but I won't name names as it has already been stated in the S66 thread.

Out of chance I flicked through last night and storm were advertising girl on girl action after 11, so out of interested I stayed tuned until 11.30 and if that is now classed as girl on girl action, rubbing each others legs and arms then Ofscum have well and truly crippled these shows. If only the people who own them had the bottle to do something in the first place instead of grassing each other up and saying yes sir, three bags full sir.

I really think we are seeing the back end of the shows, less callers will mean a demise and requirement of these shows when you can easily find something wank-worthy on the net. Sad times but I think it will only be time before people start writing about another channel or channels that we use to watch.
01-05-2014 18:58
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

They must be aiming at the 12 year old boys market as no grown man can wank over the night shows as they are now, surely?

The night shows are at an all time low. Last night the final straw for me.

If the channels had any sense they'd move lock, stock and barrel to a Chaturbate webcam model of business, and abandon broadcast; but make it high quality with sets and decent babes.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2014 12:16 by Lotuseater.)
02-05-2014 12:13
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(14-10-2008 03:40 )*Kal-El* Wrote:  What ever happened to the good old days when the channels used to be a lot harder, until ofcom stepped in and started censuring everything, you get much stronger stuff on channel 4 and the bbc. Even having the channels pin protected ain't gonna make any difference as it would have been done long ago. Its got so bad now that the models can barely touch themselves without ofcom getting all funny over it. Sad

That post was made 5 1/2 years ago. Wow haven't things changed Wink
05-05-2014 17:11
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(05-05-2014 17:11 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  
(14-10-2008 03:40 )*Kal-El* Wrote:  What ever happened to the good old days when the channels used to be a lot harder, until ofcom stepped in and started censuring everything, you get much stronger stuff on channel 4 and the bbc. Even having the channels pin protected ain't gonna make any difference as it would have been done long ago. Its got so bad now that the models can barely touch themselves without ofcom getting all funny over it. Sad

That post was made 5 1/2 years ago. Wow haven't things changed Wink

If memory serves in 2008 when Kal-El made that post it was a particularly bad time concerning the free to air babe channels, imo they were worse for a time in 2008 than they are now, due to new rules that were brought in in late 2007 i believe or the channels being monitored by Ofcom to a greater degree than they were previously .

I first got Sky in late 2006, at this time and into 2007 the girls were allowed more freedom, some free to air channels used to let the girls bring their appliances/toys on set, the girls used to do close up pussy rubbing on most of the channels as well (Knickers on of course), Sexstation was a TV channel at that time and the girls after receiving a certain amount of text messages with "strip" in the message used to do a short full frontal with everything on show strip(non legs spread), then all of a sudden there was a big clamp down in late 2007/2008, pussy rubbing was not shown, toys were not allowed and full frontal nudity outlawed, at this time both day and night shows became quite time, especially the day shows, the BS day girls in particular weren't even allowed to stand up or move round much .
It wasn't until around 2009/early 2010 that the shows picked up again, this didn't last long as Ofcom recategorised the babe channels as adverts/teleshopping in the Autumn of 2010 and brought out the rules that are basically used today .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2014 18:11 by mr mystery.)
05-05-2014 17:54
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes I also recall the clamp down on all the channels post Babestar TV closure. It wasn't just full frontal nudity that got outlawed, it was any kind of full nudity. What followed was a very strict policy of topless only shows.

From the freedom of 2006 came a very long era of the babes having to wear 2 pairs of knickers. For every poor night I always remind myself just how grim the shows had become when I recall from what I remember during the 2008 era and most of 2009. It wasn't until late 2009 that the shows began to pick up again.

I get the impression that the channels are reluctant to call for any kind of meeting with ofcom out of fear that the rules could be tightened once again. The biggest change I've seen has come from Babestation. Its just not churning out the same shows it did a year ago. The 2 for 1's on that channel have been some of the dullest I've seen on record.

Studio66 doesn't seem to know which direction its heading in. One night it's great, the next it's awful again. RLC is another channel that is blowing hot and cold all the time.

I just get the impression of widespread confusion throughout the whole board of the channels. Confusion of just how to interrupt ofcom rules which has led to inconsistency.
05-05-2014 18:42
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

For me, RLC have made the biggest effort to improve and to remain both interesting and marketable. I feel the production quality, the variety of themes in the sets and the overall cast list is the best right now across all the channels.

To be honest - I haven't seen S66 be great for ages. Every night I think its poor. The best its achieved recently is patchy - but its seriously let down by crap management and some of its stars and employees having a seriously cold and bad attitude. For me, this is the reason why they're continually in their deserved place right now at the bottom of the league. Wink

I'm with you on the BS 2-4-1s recently, they could be a lot better and I'm not a fan at all of the split screen shows. But BS have some great babes who I feel at least want to push things. I think BS staff at least want to try new things - if they are perhaps a little anxious about upsetting regulations. They have tried to improve though with some good theme sets and the OSGs, which were a big problem a few years back, are much more bearable.

The smaller channels have got some great babes and have some of the lowest charges so credit to them.

Thats what's frustrating about the big channels and I'm referring in particular to S66. They have resources but refuse to change. For me a channel that has consistently shown refusal to change is the biggest sinner of all.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
05-05-2014 19:09
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

They have all reached the end,Online is the future.
Also think they need some hot new babes fast and some imagination like props and some hot outfits.

Im like marmite.
05-05-2014 19:16
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I hope I'm wrong on this but imo in 2-3yrs time I reckon the babechannels will only consist of dayshow's and teaseshow's (with BS being the exception due to their licence) because you only have to look at how since 2009/2010 the girls are wearing more clothes nearly all night every night with the odd motionless naked stint and lack of drive but that is judging only from the shows that I've seen.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2014 16:15 by SYBORG666.)
06-05-2014 16:15
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV