Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 62 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average

Partyland - channel 50

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Partyland - channel 50
No complaints about last nights show.
It was Daryl Morgan and Alex Adams last night, both with tits fully out from 1.20am onwards and both girls were moving around a bit more.
Never seen Alex on tv before. She was magnificent. She went home well before the end and Daryl did the last couple of hours herself.
A strange thing happenned just before 5.00am. Daryl said that there was only 5 minutes left to view her tits and then she had to cover them up. A 5 minute display then counted down on the screen and she did cover herself up just before it got to zero. She remained covered for the last 30 minutes of the show. A new rule?
It seemed that a lot of the foot lovers were phoning and texting in last night.
Since the girls are now in the centre of the screen, unlike on channel 46, it looks good on a non-widescreen tv with centre cut out.
Daryl said she would be back on Tuesday. I assume this meant early hours of Wednesday for freeview viewers since the show is also on Sky from 9.00pm onwards.
21-03-2009 14:55
Find all posts by this user
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Partyland could have been better than PartyGirls. It is not.
Not quite sure what the exact problem is.
Despite the fact that
1. The girls are just as good looking.
2. They are getting their tits out.
3. The picture quality is very much better.
so far it all just seems a bit boring compared to PartyGirls.
This is from a viewers point of view of course. The show might be very good for someone who phones in.
PartyGirls was unpredictable with its theme nights and girl-girl stuff etc. and this made it interesting. You never knew what you were going to get. Some nights were poor but others were very good indeed.
Partyland might change but I suspect it might just remain in the same format as it is at present. After all, they have had a long time to plan what the show would be like.
The PartyGirls girls moved about a lot more and seem more energetic. Some of them had been gymnasts which meant some interesting poses/positions in their acts.
So far, the PartyGirls girls have also worn the more daring oufits.
I'll certainly watch Partyland a while longer. At least until all the different girls have been on.
22-03-2009 13:47
Shandy Offline

to be honest, it just seems the same as it was before it was rebranded to partyland. LiveXXX with a new name.
22-03-2009 14:00
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

shandyman Wrote:to be honest, it just seems the same as it was before it was rebranded to partyland. LiveXXX with a new name.

Never seen LiveXXX, no Sky.
Seems unlikely to change in future then. Sad
22-03-2009 14:11
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

22-03-2009 14:12
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

TheWatcher Wrote:The show might be very good for someone who phones in.
I rang up to listen but got bored after a few minutes. Before I hung up I heard one guy ask if the girl could open her legs she said "yes, but not directly to the camera". That seems to be the problem to me - too many rules so the girls are hardly allowed to move. If you watch an old Partygirls speeded up you'll notice how often their hands move down to the area of their crotch. Don't see that happening anything like as much on Partyland and I wouldn't be at all suprised if they don't have a rule to keep the girls from doing it.
TheWatcher Wrote:The PartyGirls girls moved about a lot more and seem more energetic.
For my money Morgan on Party People last night was sexier than anything on Partyland simply because she didn't act as if she'd been given tranquilizers before she went on.

I don't blame the girls because I think they're doing their best given the circumstances.
22-03-2009 14:46
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Jonnieboy Wrote:I rang up to listen but got bored after a few minutes. Before I hung up I heard one guy ask if the girl could open her legs she said "yes, but not directly to the camera". That seems to be the problem to me - too many rules so the girls are hardly allowed to move. If you watch an old Partygirls speeded up you'll notice how often their hands move down to the area of their crotch. Don't see that happening anything like as much on Partyland and I wouldn't be at all suprised if they don't have a rule to keep the girls from doing it.

I don't blame the girls because I think they're doing their best given the circumstances.

I had logged out for the day because the forum still has problems but thought I'd try it again.
Problems are still there.
But I read the above comment, that I have marked in red, and had to reply.
What the F-u-c-k is Partyland supposed to be, 18+ or 8+
22-03-2009 17:39
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

TheWatcher Wrote:
Jonnieboy Wrote:I rang up to listen but got bored after a few minutes. Before I hung up I heard one guy ask if the girl could open her legs she said "yes, but not directly to the camera". That seems to be the problem to me - too many rules so the girls are hardly allowed to move. If you watch an old Partygirls speeded up you'll notice how often their hands move down to the area of their crotch. Don't see that happening anything like as much on Partyland and I wouldn't be at all suprised if they don't have a rule to keep the girls from doing it.

Seems especially ridiculous when you consider what is broadcast on Sexcetera at 11.00pm, but they seem to get away with that because it's a "documentary". Partyland on the other hand appear to be trying a bit too hard to avoid complaints to ofcom.
22-03-2009 18:39
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Jonnieboy Wrote:
TheWatcher Wrote:

Seems especially ridiculous when you consider what is broadcast on Sexcetera at 11.00pm, but they seem to get away with that because it's a "documentary". Partyland on the other hand appear to be trying a bit too hard to avoid complaints to ofcom.

if they want to run it as a seperate channel fair enough but sky viewers have to put up with this watered down version of what is a tame show at the best of times
22-03-2009 18:54
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

After watching last nights show, I was thinking of changing the title of this thread from Partyland to Footland or Feetland. Big Grin Big Grin
The texting footlovers seemed to have latched on to this program in some numbers.
23-03-2009 13:43
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV