RE: Lets Say Something Positive About Channel 960
well i got the wrong end of the stick Big Grin
07-03-2009 13:26
Find all posts by this user
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

SS or SOS certainly has a way with words .. for example..Rolleyes

"And Jimbo whatever your name is - do yourself a major fucking favour and don't ever give it the big one to me, you fucking prick. You fat lazy tanky moron."

That's REAL class.Tongue

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
07-03-2009 13:29
OliQueen Offline
Green Arrow

Sorry for my ranting there everyone that guy just really does my nut hes abusive for no other reason except to upset people. hes a bully and i cant stand bullies

I am the Emerald Archer

Rep always appreciated
07-03-2009 13:29
OliQueen Offline
Green Arrow

Stewartie Wrote:SS or SOS certainly has a way with words .. for example..Rolleyes

"And Jimbo whatever your name is - do yourself a major fucking favour and don't ever give it the big one to me, you fucking prick. You fat lazy tanky moron."

That's REAL class.Tongue

yeah do you notice that he has to resort to swearing where if you look at our posts we get our point across without a single swear word. Didnt his mum tellhim its not big and clever.

When jimbo gets on hes going to be so upset he missed all this lol

I am the Emerald Archer

Rep always appreciated
07-03-2009 13:32
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

OliQueen Wrote:
Stewartie Wrote:SS or SOS certainly has a way with words .. for example..Rolleyes

That's REAL class.Tongue

yeah do you notice that he has to resort to swearing where if you look at our posts we get our point across without a single swear word. Didnt his mum tellhim its not big and clever.

When jimbo gets on hes going to be so upset he missed all this lol

Yes we can all swear now and again but anyone who remotely disagrees with this guy gets pissed on from the proverbial great height. He can't sustain a debate without resorting to gutter language and hurling abuse. You are right.. he is a bully.

07-03-2009 13:41
OliQueen Offline
Green Arrow

its just sad the fact that he cant sustain a debate though as if he could we could acually have a really good challenging debate with him over the merits of his argument. Its just a shame he has neither the will or intellect to manage it and then has the gall calls us idiots. Its quite perplexing when someone claims to have a higher intelligence yet his most intellectual comment is fuck off. I wasnt a fan of summer before coming on here but speaking to her i find her lovely intelligent and engaging and maybe a little bitter at her former employer but not this unhinged nut job SS claims her to be although after having to work with this lunatic i wouldnt blame her if she did lose her mind

I am the Emerald Archer

Rep always appreciated
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2009 13:49 by OliQueen.)
07-03-2009 13:48
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

Am i the only one who sees the irony in that without obsessive serial masturbators,Babestation would never have made beyond year one,and as a result there would probably not be ANY chat channels on air,talk about bite the hand ( no pun intended,well unless it's funny ) that feeds you.Big Grin

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
07-03-2009 14:04
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

OliQueen Wrote:its just sad the fact that he cant sustain a debate though as if he could we could acually have a really good challenging debate with him over the merits of his argument. Its just a shame he has neither the will or intellect to manage it and then has the gall calls us idiots. Its quite perplexing when someone claims to have a higher intelligence yet his most intellectual comment is fuck off. I wasnt a fan of summer before coming on here but speaking to her i find her lovely intelligent and engaging and maybe a little bitter at her former employer but not this unhinged nut job SS claims her to be although after having to work with this lunatic i wouldnt blame her if she did lose her mind

I have already said that I have been a supporter of Summer for some three years or more. That is a pretty long time and if I thought she was unworthy of it then she obviously wouldn't get it. People like Super Spurs try to sway opinions with a combination of personal attacks and abuse. It won't work with me!! Rolleyes

07-03-2009 14:18
OliQueen Offline
Green Arrow

PillowPants Wrote:Am i the only one who sees the irony in that without obsessive serial masturbators,Babestation would never have made beyond year one,and as a result there would probably not be ANY chat channels on air,talk about bite the hand ( no pun intended,well unless it's funny ) that feeds you.Big Grin

yes its funny so keep it as a joke lol.

Yeah i no you've been a fan stu and coming on here she has made me one to and no matter what numpty says only she could darken my opinion of her so these constant rude comments do nothing but make me dislike him more

I am the Emerald Archer

Rep always appreciated
07-03-2009 14:26
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

Ive now wasted enough of my breath (pardon the expression) on Super Spurs ... now concerning positive things about Channel 960 .......

(This post was last modified: 07-03-2009 14:47 by Stewartie.)
07-03-2009 14:45
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV