Why do people call these channels?

JohnnyChrist Offline
I Can Feel Everything!!

RE: Why do people call these channels?
OurJud, chill baby.

you got "pawned" remember lol Tongue
i dont know what it is either but ...shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Come back - to the days when we were young
Come back - to the days when nothing mattered.
I have to return some videotapes....

I need to engage in homicidal behaviour on a massive scale can not be corrected but, uh, I have no other way to fulfill my needs.
06-02-2009 21:56
Find all posts by this user
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

People like to have a fantasy world that is away from their normal hum drum life. Away and let us have it!!
07-02-2009 00:32
HEX!T Away
Retired

well wor lass and me do it for a turn on, letting sum1 else listen while we fuck the shit out of each other. some of the girls like to join in telling us what to do, others sit back and just say what they like and we do it. no big mystery...
only problem i have is if wor lass finds the girl to attractive then i aint allowed to talk to her, she does it instead.
we tryed the threeway and swapping a few years back but it just led to arguments and jelousy so this is a lot safer.
we do the phone thing so there is no attachment, unlike real life where people can get hurt.

as for guys phoning and acting like soppy mutts!. well its there money and its mostly harmless. some do get attached but that is probably down to lonleyness and not willing to take a risk in real life, ie safe.

in the end who cares, the girls on the phones dont, its there job, the guys get to talk to sum1 in a way they normaly wouldnt or couldnt, and as long as there in there homes knocking 1 out over a girl on tv there not getting frustrated and then taking it out on some girl in the street.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
07-02-2009 01:15
OurJud Offline
Senior Poster

That, Hexit, is the finest argument put forward so far. There's nothing there I can come back at. Your post just makes all the nastiness that went before all the more tragic. If any post has 'pawned' me, it's this one.
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2009 02:43 by OurJud.)
07-02-2009 02:43
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

Hey, it wasn't nastiness. It was just that you were making judgements on something you had no experience of. As I said previously, I didn't fully disagree but you were making a gross generalization. That and you really couldn't have picked a worse example to your theory than myself but you weren't to know I guess Big Grin
Now if you had chosen the ever so brief member 'Bonkers' then you may have had a much stronger point Wink

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
07-02-2009 03:52
OurJud Offline
Senior Poster

Sorry, Red, you're right. I was generalizing.

Although having my fatness and sweatiness pointed out to me, and being called the result of a skid mark and cum stain mix, I rather think was nasty - although I hasten to add you're not guilty of either.
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2009 13:36 by OurJud.)
07-02-2009 13:35
kellco Offline
Junior Poster

To have a wank I'd imagine...

Agree about all that pwned, owned shite - fucking ridiculous.
07-02-2009 17:41
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

'When a man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's £1.50 a minute'.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
07-02-2009 17:50
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

OurJud Wrote:It seems to me that many of the callers are under the misapprehension that the girls they call actually care about them...

I think the misapprehension is yours. Not many callers think that at all.
07-02-2009 19:32
m100 Away
Banned

I rang one last night, almost midnight I'm not saying which one or who, and they were already talking to someone so I thought I'll press the listen option to see how far along they were. He was talking about his holidays - at midnight on a sunday someone rings a near naked, gorgeous woman to talk about their holidays for god's sake "get off", these people just annoy me they should get back to the daytime where they belong - surely it's past their bedtime.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2009 11:34 by m100.)
09-02-2009 11:33
Thread Closed