Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 2.59 Average

classic babes request

Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

RE: classic babes request
dondoe Wrote:Does anyone have any Spider or Apple pics?????

BiggieD Wrote:There used to be an asian girl on BS once, going back a few years. I can't remember her name unfortunately, but she was gorgeous. Had big natural breasts.

This the only image I'm aware of that has Spider in it... The credit for it has to go to Alex if anyone fancies adding rep as a thank you as they come from the sets posted by him in this very thread on page one. I don't have any Apple pics that I'm aware of, sorry.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
13-01-2009 19:26
Find all posts by this user
hambrist14 Offline
Junior Poster

I REMEMBER WHEN THE SEXY ANNA WAS ON BABESTATION, SHE IS NOW ON BABECAST. SHE IS SOOO HOT.
13-01-2009 20:52
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

tmfkamr-gummidge Wrote:
dondoe Wrote:Does anyone have any Spider or Apple pics?????

BiggieD Wrote:There used to be an asian girl on BS once, going back a few years. I can't remember her name unfortunately, but she was gorgeous. Had big natural breasts.

This the only image I'm aware of that has Spider in it... The credit for it has to go to Alex if anyone fancies adding rep as a thank you as they come from the sets posted by him in this very thread on page one. I don't have any Apple pics that I'm aware of, sorry.

Man. Any time I see Spider - it brings back some memories. And I remember when the Babestation website first launched back in the day - the onscreen presenters were making a big hoohah about Apple being stark naked and sitting on a glass chair on the webstream! Man. If only I could get my hands on footage of that first webshow, or even some screengrabs!

Anyone remember it?
15-01-2009 00:00
firekind Offline

15-01-2009 00:48
scorpi-d Offline
Senior Poster

Anyone got any photos or vids of taylor mackenzie . I to remember when it 1st got started there was some right prudes one was welsh brunnette but can't remember the name sorry.
15-01-2009 03:04
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

There were a few vids of taylor mackenzie on that sexysat site, not sure if there still there, but you might be in luck.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
15-01-2009 03:09
scorpi-d Offline
Senior Poster

tried couldn't find her
15-01-2009 03:12
scorpi-d Offline
Senior Poster

now the website has closed down for legal reasons
15-01-2009 03:13
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I'll see if i can have a look Smile.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
15-01-2009 03:13
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

They've taken that site down now, when i was there a few weeks ago they loads of vids of her on there Sad

15-01-2009 03:15
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV