Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

Sofie Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
(11-08-2023 02:33 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  
(10-08-2023 23:58 )Manuel Wrote:  There is not much to say Meister, on this subject we really think very differently. And given this difference, I think there is no point in elaborating or specifying my point of view, because we would always end up in complete disagreement.

No problem. Agree to disagree.

Though I really don't understand what's sexy about a girl hanging half out of frame to give other people then the ones primarily watching the show better views. This is really not going in my head. As you can see in the Caps thread, it can lead to flashes... but I have to repeat myself, that that is not the reason I watch this show.

But you are right... fleshing this out further will bear no fruit.

I am happy for everybody who is enjoying the show despite of that, though. And maybe you did not catch that: I have written that I still enjoy Lee's shows the most, even if I have my problems with it. She is still the best performer.

(10-08-2023 23:58 )Manuel Wrote:  However, I don't quite understand if your sarcasm ( the congratulations for the "pat on the back" ) was addressed to me or, indirectly, to the user "Sofie."

Don't mind that. It has nothing to do with you and it was - I have to admit - quite unnecessary. Sorry.

But - as you have written yourself - you know that this guy is going on my nuts since the day he started to write here. Because - unlike you or any other guy I had a disagreement with - he gets on a personal level immediately and he is extremely condescending and aggressive.

I really appreciate he is not writing as often as he had before.

And I really admire you Manuel, that you can stay out of this Big Grin I don't have that ability and get hotheaded very fast.

So again, my remark had nothing to do with you and was just a litte immature jab at the other guy.

since day one, i haven't attacked you at all, because at that point you deleted yourself here, but still read along and only signed up because of me. So the question arises who is really aggressive Wink but I don't want to trigger any further and congratulate you on admitting that you acted immaturely for the first time and don't want to be right as usual. I think that's a very big step forward for you, which deserves great recognition. And why I won't say anything else here, Manuel said very well himself, it's no use, because you never want to understand another point of view, nor can and want to accept how it turns out here again Wink so keep going Meisterlampe Smile
11-08-2023 03:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

You see... that's another bunch of lies and the reason I can't stop replying to you. I won't let that stay on here uncommented.

In EVERY post, including the one you replied to and quote, I write that I havde absolutely no problem with people enjoying the show differently than me. It's just that sometimes I struggle to understand why and then I ask or write a post about it. You know, this is a forum and kind of the reason it exists.

In contrary, it is YOU and YOU alone who can't handle different opinions. This is obvious, because in every rebuttle to me, you included derogatory terms or some try to take me down.

Manuel and I might disagree, but there is no bad blood, because he didn't do that and I will enjoy future conversations.

And now let's be thrilled for Runa Charm tonight.
11-08-2023 13:13
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like it will be Luna and Charlene tonight.
11-08-2023 21:13
Posting Machine

(11-08-2023 21:13 )ManuelM Wrote:  Looks like it will be Luna and Charlene tonight.

As a performer she is as good as Lee. The main thing tonight is that Runa sees what is possible.

So I - obviously - prefer Lee. But this doesn't change mich.
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2023 21:27 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
11-08-2023 21:27
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

Runa is there. Mark my words: She is gonna be one of the freakiest and wildest performers ever, IF they let her do her thing, I have this very strong feeling.
11-08-2023 22:17
Posting Machine

(11-08-2023 22:17 )ManuelM Wrote:  Runa is there. Mark my words: She is gonna be one of the freakiest and wildest performers ever, IF they let her do her thing, I have this very strong feeling.

Very confident right from the start.

But there is a risk in that, too. If she goes too wild, she will be told off fast.
11-08-2023 22:44
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

She is enjoying every minute there, isnt she?
11-08-2023 22:59
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
12-08-2023 01:46
Posting Machine

(12-08-2023 01:46 )ManuelM Wrote:  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Took her time, but I knew she would go wild Big Grin You just know it when you see how confident a Babe is.

Enjoy her as long as she is this motivated Tongue
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2023 01:47 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
12-08-2023 01:47
Posting Machine

And congrats to the guys who like flashing. This is your night Wink
12-08-2023 01:50