Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
(10-08-2023 00:20 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  Hah laugh

Lee is going outside of the screen again to give her cam viewers better views. The person pushing the buttons trolled her and put her in full screen so she flashed.

Serves her right. I love her, but I proclaimed my disdain for this before.

This comes back to our discussion that we need BS24 Babes who are just BS24 Babes and not promiting themeselves for something else.

I missed that but yes, this does serve her right! Big Grin Smile Big Laugh

"we need BS24 Babes who are just BS24 Babes and not promiting themeselves for something else" - This is just spot on and the key point, given today's media.
10-08-2023 00:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

Well, we had people here who liked what Lee is doing now, hiding behind the graphics, zooming on herself, or going outside of the screen, to give her cam viewers moneyshots, because she sometimes messes up and we can see a rare flash of her.

And I have to emphasize again, that I don't watch the show for that. I don't watch this so I can get a pussyshot of 2 seconds out of 2 hours I watched. I don't get that.

I have to put up with the splitscreen and graphics anyway, so I don't need her to hide behind it on purpose.

But what she is doing now is still better than most othger performers left on BS24 Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2023 00:34 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
10-08-2023 00:32
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

I like flashes, but I only truly care when they are embedded in a great performance.
10-08-2023 00:41
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(10-08-2023 00:32 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  Well, we had people here who liked what Lee is doing now, hiding behind the graphics, zooming on herself, or going outside of the screen, to give her cam viewers moneyshots, because she sometimes messes up and we can see a rare flash of her.

And I have to emphasize again, that I don't watch the show for that. I don't watch this so I can get a pussyshot of 2 seconds out of 2 hours I watched. I don't get that.

I have to put up with the splitscreen and graphics anyway, so I don't need her to hide behind it on purpose.

But what she is doing now is still better than most othger performers left on BS24 Big Grin

she is incredibale ,a vital source for the show ,after what we have put up with she is the one who lifts the mood of what has been for a while a total bore to watch ,without her the show is dead
10-08-2023 00:41
Posting Machine

Absolutely. As I just wrote, I have my problems with her style of show sometimes. And I think it's a waste of potential that she is only doing shows from home and always the early shift.

BUT she is STILL the best performer.

That says how much I like her... but it, too, says how low the standard of this show has become.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2023 00:52 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
10-08-2023 00:52
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

(10-08-2023 00:20 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  Hah laugh

Lee is going outside of the screen again to give her cam viewers better views. The person pushing the buttons trolled her and put her in full screen so she flashed.

Serves her right. I love her, but I proclaimed my disdain for this before.

This comes back to our discussion that we need BS24 Babes who are just BS24 Babes and not promiting themeselves for something else.

I apologize in advance if the post is a little long. Being long-winded is an old problem of mine.

Do you mean that she broadcasts her show simultaneously on her own channels (e.g. Onlyfans)?

If so, this is a kind of DIY surrogate of the "pervcams" inaugurated years ago on British babechannels.Personally, I see absolutely nothing wrong with a BS24
performer doing something like that, as long as it doesn't detract from the quality of the show.

And if a performer is energetic, ventures "risky" positions and moves (e.g., the infamous "handypants") , but shows her private parts only to viewers on her personal channels by going off-screen or "hiding" them behind graphics, what's the problem? She wouldn't be able to show them on BS24 live anyway.

This, it seems to me, is exactly what Leetizia does. She shows on BS24 live what is possible to show, always making good performances, and reserves for her viewers what is forbidden to show on TV.

Both types of consumers/viewers are treated fairly, so to speak. They get what they can get.

It would be different if a girl spent the night lying on her stomach, doing little or nothing, except showing her private parts to her viewers on personal channels , hiding herself off the screen.In that case B24 viewers would have nothing or almost nothing, and those on her personal channels would get preferential treatment.

It would be even worse if a girl used B24 exclusively as a tool to advertise her personal channel.

More generally, I think Leetizia and a few other performers on this channel are good perfomers not only by BS24's current (mediocre) standards, but also by those of the past. In other words, they would have been good performers even if they had performed 6 or 7 years ago.

It would be a different matter if we go back to the pioneering era, but at the time many things were different (although, it must be said, a month or so ago Charlene put on a performance that reminded me somewhat of those of Jet Black in the good ol' days, although it was a "once in a while" event, having then settled down to far more modest standards)

In conclusion: as I have said several times, I appreciate the fact that BS24, unlike the British babechannels, does not exploit the full potential of the tools provided by technology to try to milk the viewer/consumer dry.
But, that being the case, it seems fair and understandable to me that performers do what Lee does to maximize their earnings. Under the conditions I have specified, of course.

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
10-08-2023 12:52
Sofie Offline
Junior Poster

^ to the point!
10-08-2023 13:25
Posting Machine

(10-08-2023 12:52 )Manuel Wrote:  If so, this is a kind of DIY surrogate of the "pervcams" inaugurated years ago on British babechannels.Personally, I see absolutely nothing wrong with a BS24
performer doing something like that, as long as it doesn't detract from the quality of the show.

And if a performer is energetic, ventures "risky" positions and moves (e.g., the infamous "handypants") , but shows her private parts only to viewers on her personal channels by going off-screen or "hiding" them behind graphics, what's the problem? She wouldn't be able to show them on BS24 live anyway.

I have made myself pretty clear what the problem is, but first and foremost: You can scroll back and see that I was not a fan of the Pervcam in 2018. So I voiced my misgivings about that from the start.

This is a TV Show and I am watching the TV show, so I think the Babes should perform for the TV show. If they want to do webcam shows, they should do webcam shows. And I disagree FIRMLY that something like this doesn't detract from the quality, because the Babe is trying to please everyone... and that's impossible.

Furthermore I FIRMLY disagree, in the firmliest of firm ways, that a girl streaming simultaneously in her webcam show and on TV can please both audiences. The guys in her cam are paying for hardcore material, but she can only show it every so often. If she is flashing too much for the cam users, she is out of the screen for the TV watchers for large parts of the show.

For the record: It does NOT annoy me, that I can't see her pussy when she shows it off-screen, because she can't show it anyway, it's the fact that she is off-screen and only half her body is visible.
I think we all agreed, that the technical standard of this show is piss poor with bad resolution, small split screens and unnecessarily big graphics on screen.
How is it not annoying that under these circumstances a performer is PURPOSEFULLY hiding half her body?

Is it asked too much to see a Babe completely?

Conclusion: So, for me, it does detract HEAVILY from the show and a girl doing that can't please both audiences.

Let's not forget: Lee was out of BS24. I think she insisted on only early shifts and the clearance to stream her webcam during her shows before returning. Bacause BS24 knows that without her, they would be fucked.

And congratulations that you've got a clap on the back from the most toxic member in this thread Wink He would defend this channel even if they would read newspapers in full clothing.

PS Almost forgot that: That the british Babeshows are even worse, is not an excuse for BS24.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2023 19:00 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
10-08-2023 18:57
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

There is not much to say Meister, on this subject we really think very differently. And given this difference, I think there is no point in elaborating or specifying my point of view, because we would always end up in complete disagreement.

However, I don't quite understand if your sarcasm ( the congratulations for the "pat on the back" ) was addressed to me or, indirectly, to the user "Sofie."
Except on one occasion, when I merely observed that something you had written was not a personal insult to a performer, but a subjective judgment of her performance , I never took your, or Sofie's (or Charlene's) side when you had your altercations on this forum; I have never been interested in doing that. So, if I write something that abstractly might please Sofie, I don't do it to spite you, implicitly taking sides in this long standing diatribe. Of course the same thing applies vice versa.

I point this out for the benefit of your(or others') understanding.

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2023 23:59 by Manuel.)
10-08-2023 23:58
Posting Machine

(10-08-2023 23:58 )Manuel Wrote:  There is not much to say Meister, on this subject we really think very differently. And given this difference, I think there is no point in elaborating or specifying my point of view, because we would always end up in complete disagreement.

No problem. Agree to disagree.

Though I really don't understand what's sexy about a girl hanging half out of frame to give other people then the ones primarily watching the show better views. This is really not going in my head. As you can see in the Caps thread, it can lead to flashes... but I have to repeat myself, that that is not the reason I watch this show.

But you are right... fleshing this out further will bear no fruit.

I am happy for everybody who is enjoying the show despite of that, though. And maybe you did not catch that: I have written that I still enjoy Lee's shows the most, even if I have my problems with it. She is still the best performer.

(10-08-2023 23:58 )Manuel Wrote:  However, I don't quite understand if your sarcasm ( the congratulations for the "pat on the back" ) was addressed to me or, indirectly, to the user "Sofie."

Don't mind that. It has nothing to do with you and it was - I have to admit - quite unnecessary. Sorry.

But - as you have written yourself - you know that this guy is going on my nuts since the day he started to write here. Because - unlike you or any other guy I had a disagreement with - he gets on a personal level immediately and he is extremely condescending and aggressive.

I really appreciate he is not writing as often as he had before.

And I really admire you Manuel, that you can stay out of this Big Grin I don't have that ability and get hotheaded very fast.

So again, my remark had nothing to do with you and was just a litte immature jab at the other guy.
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2023 02:34 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
11-08-2023 02:33