Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
(03-08-2023 19:31 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  I think this is the best development we can hope for.

They might not give a damn about us few complainers in this litte forum, who want spectacular and engaging performances.

BUT when even the callers don't call anymore, even they might notice that they have to step up their game.

I am REALLY sorry for Candela that it's her this is happening to, but that's what you get as a producer, if you schedule her as a soft girl on solo nights.

I agree with everything you said here. I am sorry for her, too, but they need to realize that what they offer as a whole is simply not good enough for the vast majority of people watching.

I am sure this is why Candela starts off the show today and Leetizia will come and join her later. They know Leetizia attracts more callers.
03-08-2023 20:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-08-2023 20:10 )ManuelM Wrote:  I am sure this is why Candela starts off the show today and Leetizia will come and join her later. They know Leetizia attracts more callers.

I was just about to write a celebration that we get a late show of LeeTizia. But she just joined and will only do a show until 4 o'clock... like the last 25 times.
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2023 20:28 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
03-08-2023 20:27
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

Okay, I guess I will just give up on them. I dont see them improving ever again. It just gets worse and worse.

They actually planned tonight to only last till 4 am because they know they will not get enough calls with Candela from 4 to 6?

Then there will be three solo shows in a row and one day off. Wow.
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2023 20:42 by ManuelM.)
03-08-2023 20:41
Posting Machine

Well... I said that I quit very often at this point Big Grin May it be new girls, good shows that I missed or old favorites like Lee... at some pont they always draw me back.
The times of watching every live show are long over, though.
03-08-2023 21:19
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

I know, I dont want to quit but I am just seriously frustrated with them and where the show is going as a whole.
03-08-2023 22:28
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

In the past I often watch the show and also called to the girls.
Specially in time of very good shows like the first ones from Abygaile or the first home shows from Joy or specially in 2018 or in the times of Shorty.
That was times I spend my money for some good calls where the girls are motivated and ready to go hot.
But in the last month the show is going less and less.
If there come a new girl its mostly soft.
The variation of girls are bad since over a year.
Also the cameraman is most of the time absolutely unmotivated.
He is only motivated to hide some good views often.
So for me personal I put down my watchtime to a minimum and dont spend any cent in the last monthes for calls.
Every girl tamed down from time to time.
Specially Abygaile is today often very lame and seems not motivated.
The only 3 girls that make actually a show you can maybe watch not call are Joy, Lee and Charlene.
There are also absolutely no ideas.
Where are the oilshows or poolshows from the past.
The channel is dead and im not mean that they going off air in the near future, I mean that its every night the same shit, same performances, same ideas, same things.
Absolutely dead of interaction and freshness.

The announcment if the new girl for next week seems the next soft girl because she is a reality tv actress from germany and a soft of model.
03-08-2023 22:40
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

(03-08-2023 22:40 )Eastern3 Wrote:  There are also absolutely no ideas.
Where are the oilshows or poolshows from the past.
The channel is dead and im not mean that they going off air in the near future, I mean
Absolutely dead of interaction and freshness.

I agree with this 100 per cent.

I don't think the channel is 'dying' at all: there have been periods in the past when it has been in worse shape. Do you remember last summer? And before that, I think 2 or 3 years ago, when there were 4 or 5 performers left and they often aired reruns? Let's say that the channel seems to have settled into mediocrity, in the sense indicated by Eastern, that's all.

Personally, when there are girls I find interesting I follow the early hours of the shows (usually never past midnight, but I rarely make it that late).

At the moment the only performers I could theoretically stay up all night for are Charlene and Lee.

But - for me - the homeshows severely dampen the potential of Leetizia's shows, and as for Charlene, as I wrote yesterday, she now very often does 'normal' shows (in particular, unlike Lee, Charlene seems to do best from home).

However, not to sound 'negative' all the time, I would like to point out that Babestation24 is the only babeshows I continue to follow, albeit in the occasional, detached way I described. I can no longer stand British babeshows, which by now, seem to have become a grotesque machine that uses all the resources provided by technology to try and milk the consumer/viewer dry . In this respect I appreciate the simplicity of BS24, which continues to operate on the original principle that calling is the only way to spend.

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
03-08-2023 23:05
Posting Machine

(03-08-2023 22:40 )Eastern3 Wrote:  The announcment if the new girl for next week seems the next soft girl because she is a reality tv actress from germany and a soft of model.

It's not a "new girl". This is simply a publicity stunt. And judging by how other "V.I.P." appearances went on this channel, I wouldn't even count on boobs.

She does OF, so this gives me a little bit of hope she will show skin... but I don't think she will.

As always, surprises are welcome.

Though, interestingly, she is labeled as a "Rookie" on the schedule.

But does anybody think a reality TV star, tabloid sensation and "it girl" will go wild on a channel like this or start a career as a Babe Channel babe?
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2023 23:27 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
03-08-2023 23:21
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

Candela had to leave early because of the time frame her train was scheduled to arrive at the station. I still think BabeStation needs to organize their own schedules much better, by which I mean: No off-days, at least two babes on every night, preferably no home shows, a somewhat constant flow of new babes, ect.

I like Candela, she is a rather positive girl, and I do feel sad for her given how few calls she got when she was there. We did see glimpses of a promising development such as the hand-in-panty-rubbing, the almost-nudity, the rubbing of the microphone, but there is still so much more room for improvement. While it is true that she is a pretty active babe most of the time, her performances are still soft and I dont see it getting better anytime soon.

I read through some of Vanjas descriptions on her BestFans. Going by what I read briefly, she will MAYBE show her tits. She will NOT show more, I am sure of that. Maybe I will be pleasantly surprised but I dont see this happening at all. My expectations are ZERO.

There is another new babe scheduled for Friday. Her name is Runa Charm. She looks pretty and I have the feeling she will be a wild and risky performer but so far this is only my subjective feeling going by that one photo I saw of her on the official BS site.

The show is at such a low point that even the guys over at bs24-uncovered.com stopped updating their site. I enjoy reading their content and hope they will return but I totally understand that there is not much at all to discuss at this point really.

Tonight there is a solo show with Tyra. She has good and off nights. I havent watched a whole lot of her but I did have a positive impression. She is doing well tonight and I appreciate that.
05-08-2023 03:03
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

another new name down on the schedule for next week, runa charm , Huh
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2023 20:17 by shankey!.)
05-08-2023 20:15