babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Couldn't watch to late on Wednesday night as up early today for a day of meetings in work, but I did like what I saw,
Nicole was her usual fun happy self on TV , some nice sexy outfits,
Poppy looked good on TV in her school uniform liked the peachy bum action on the desk,
Lou Lou grace new girl from Manchester studio did a good pussy play show,
Amber phoenix and Roxy Bardot did a GG show they looked good together nice kissing,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
21-01-2021 10:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-01-2021 10:39 )winsaw Wrote:  Couldn't watch to late on Wednesday night as up early today for a day of meetings in work, but I did like what I saw,
Nicole was her usual fun happy self on TV , some nice sexy outfits,
Poppy looked good on TV in her school uniform liked the peachy bum action on the desk,
Lou Lou grace new girl from Manchester studio did a good pussy play show,
Amber phoenix and Roxy Bardot did a GG show they looked good together nice kissing,

Hi there. You missed a fairly good show last night! Didn't see Poppy on TV or Preeti (a main girl: webshow?) but both Nicole and Alice were very good as usual! Both went naked but both had a few top half shots! Lori was on 673 (only) in two very short sections and went naked in one: really rubbing her pussy while sat up (side)! Amanda also appeared on 673 for about 40 minutes and also went naked. Stella Paris was also on 673 twice and was good. Paige Turnah was back on (on 673 only) for 44 minutes and was in a black see-through suit BUT was topless ONLY briefly!
674 unusually didn't have any webgirls (again) BUT also only had TWO girls on! Nicole on twice for a total of 2 hours 18 minutes! Very good as usual and went FULLY naked in her very first section! Alice was on once for 1 hour 28 minutes and went "naked" except for her shoes! Both girls had a few top half shots!
So quite a reasonable evening again!
Last night as on Tuesday night the mics (on both channels!) didn't seem to work unless it was "pilot error" by every girl!?.....................
Tonight it looks like just Bella Mendez! and Priya Young with Ashley Emma on from 10.00 till 3.00: so may join in!?.................................
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2021 15:30 by trains55.)
21-01-2021 15:28
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

In a way I'm glad the mics didn't work wouldn't have wanted to hear the bull crap Alice says
Aside of that was a pretty reasonable night with Nicole round 2 was better than round 1 Lori shock horror something new and fresh paiges cameo was alright same with Amanda Stella was steady whilst wasn't too bothered with Alice as it's the usual stuff with her

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
21-01-2021 18:38
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-01-2021 18:38 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  In a way I'm glad the mics didn't work wouldn't have wanted to hear the bull crap Alice says
Aside of that was a pretty reasonable night with Nicole round 2 was better than round 1 Lori shock horror something new and fresh paiges cameo was alright same with Amanda Stella was steady whilst wasn't too bothered with Alice as it's the usual stuff with her

YES I agree with you about Alice! Nicole was as you say MUCH better than Tuesday and Paige a bit different! It was good to see Lori BUT it was a shame that Sophie didn't "escape" from the webshow: I presume she was on there with Preeti!?
Anyway I did enjoy it. Tonight: Bella Mendez! and Priya with Ashley Emma on from 10.00 till 3.00am: so it's possible!? that we might see her in a cameo section!? Plus (obviously) other webshow girls!...................
21-01-2021 19:43
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Reckon preeti didn't show hence why we seen paige Stella and Amanda whilst Sophie got very oily on the web there's a couple of videos on the rampant vip website as for poppy she briefly appeared on my virgin media recording from just after half 11

Not expecting much with Bella and priya to be honest

21-01-2021 22:03
Dec214 Offline
Senior Poster

Why aren't the microphones aren't working then as they where working on Sunday [/i]
22-01-2021 06:02
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I enjoyed Thursday night,
Joanna did a great TV show she seams a natural at them , sexy outfit, she's already out preforming some of the established girls,
Anna back on TV , happy and full of energy very good stuff,
Brooklyn got TV from Portsmouth loved her peachy bum action,
Amber Paige also very good on TV in just a tiny thong she showed off her fit body very well,
Lots to enjoy last night,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-01-2021 11:59
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(22-01-2021 11:59 )winsaw Wrote:  I enjoyed Thursday night,
Joanna did a great TV show she seams a natural at them , sexy outfit, she's already out preforming some of the established girls,
Anna back on TV , happy and full of energy very good stuff,
Brooklyn got TV from Portsmouth loved her peachy bum action,
Amber Paige also very good on TV in just a tiny thong she showed off her fit body very well,
Lots to enjoy last night,

Yes another good night! No Bella so April Mae replaced her and was very good with MAINLY full shots! Priya and Valentina were quite tame and most of Priya's sections had lots of top half shots! Joanna was on again and as you say was excellent! Saw Brooklyn on 673 (twice) and was braless all the time. We didn't see Anna or Amber on FV BUT just after 1.00am as FV 674 started with Priya having replaced April after ONLY 1 minute the graphics said Amber briefly: Sky only!?..................
Interestingly there weren't any webgirls on 674 AGAIN: just Priya (twice), April Mae and Joanna! Whereas on 673 we saw lots of Priya and April Mae plus Brooklyn (twice) and Valentina VERY briefly! So very similar shows AND Joanna was GREAT on both! A great evening!
Tonight we should have: Bella!?, Priya (again) and Valentina (again) with Ashley Emma on from 10.00 till 3.00 (she might appear!?)..............
22-01-2021 13:28
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely agree with joanna putting some of current night crew on notice whilst was ur usual slog with priya as for April nice to have her back on tv yet compared to her web antics very little really frustrating

As for later I would just wanna watch Ashley show Bella priya and Valentina how to put a show on

22-01-2021 17:48
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(22-01-2021 17:48 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Definitely agree with joanna putting some of current night crew on notice whilst was ur usual slog with priya as for April nice to have her back on tv yet compared to her web antics very little really frustrating

As for later I would just wanna watch Ashley show Bella priya and Valentina how to put a show on

Yes! Ashley STILL has it hasn't she!! Let's hope we see her!.............
22-01-2021 19:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV