Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989_2.0 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
(02-08-2023 13:11 )steviebaby Wrote:  Nice to see her slowly improving and being allowed to be more daring with the panty play. Cudos to the caller who got her going just after 2am UK time.

Not bad. Although I was fast asleep when that happened, because until then the show was hilariously bad. And after some hot calls around that time, the phone line was dead again.

I need to think a lot to remember a night with so few calls. This was very bad.

And I would bet they ended the show earlier than planned.
02-08-2023 19:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Posting Machine

New Babe on schedule, by the way: Vanja Rasova.

Not my type, but as you now I think perfomance beats looks.

Update: Hold your horses. I researched a bit and it seems she is what we call a "Z-Promi" in Germany. This means she was in some reality soaps on TV and is in the tabloids on a regular basis. With the exception of OF, I found nothing of her concerning the erotic business.

This seems to be a stunt to stir up some news articles. Like with Nadja Abd el Farrag or Djamila Rowe.
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2023 20:24 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
02-08-2023 20:18
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

The number of calls really was VERY low. This should tell them that they need to make some changes. It is the same over and over and this gets boring over time of course. They have a new babe scheduled for next week. Her name is Vanja and, going by the picture, she is exactly my type.

It was very nice to see Candela being a bit more risky and she seemed to be enjoying that moment quite a lot. It was unfortunate that this made the camera guy obviously very "nervous" as he was quick to move the camera away or to zoom out. I hope she gets even better, maybe already tonight.
02-08-2023 20:20
Posting Machine

(02-08-2023 20:20 )ManuelM Wrote:  Her name is Vanja and, going by the picture, she is exactly my type.

Read my update above. I wouldn't get too excited.
02-08-2023 20:24
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

Candela looks stunning once again. Just look at that outfit she is wearing tonight. Smile What a woman.

(02-08-2023 20:24 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  
(02-08-2023 20:20 )ManuelM Wrote:  Her name is Vanja and, going by the picture, she is exactly my type.

Read my update above. I wouldn't get too excited.

Thanks for that. I am not at all familiar with her but now my expectations have gone from High to Zero. While it is good that they try to find ways to "make the news" and promote their channel, we will have to see what it is exactly that she brings to the table. I guess she will either be there only once or twice to give the show some kind of Boost (with her name) or she uses the show to promote herself.
I am ready for a pleasant and positive surprise, of course. I guess we will see.
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2023 20:34 by ManuelM.)
02-08-2023 20:33
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

Some observations after watching the recordings of the last shows: imo, at this point it can be said with some certainty that Candela is a rather soft performer. I wouldn't exactly consider her 'boring', after all she moves quite a bit and can show off her physique... a decent performer but nothing transcendental. And I don't think an occasional bit of panty play would shift the judgement much. Perhaps in this case too my judgement is premature (as was my initial one, when I considered her a potential 'bombshell' performer), we shall see. Of course, boring or not, one can like her just as much, depending on what one looks for in a performer.
I would never stay up one night watching one of her shows.

Other random considerations:

I had a look at Stella the other night: she looks a bit more 'chubby', and for that, much more aesthetically pleasing than before (again: for MY taste... heaven forbid someone gets offended, with all the sensitive people on the net today you have to be careful...).

I followed Charlene's last two shows. Rather boring, confirming what I have written about her on a few occasions: when she wants/is in the mood/whatever, she is the best performer on BS24. The problem is that, more and more frequently, she does more or less the bare minimum.

Candela and Lillian were scheduled for this evening. I only see Candela, and it's almost midnight. As usual, you can always rely on the unreliability of BA24 schedule.

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2023 22:49 by Manuel.)
02-08-2023 22:47
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

Any improvement in Candela's shows should be welcomed, however small. It shows there is a chance she might improve further, assuming the producers pick up on the lack of calls.

I noticed that about Stella too, she looked really nice. Possibly she was a little thin previously, not to everyone's taste. Hopefully that was her choice and not pressure from elsewhere.
02-08-2023 23:47
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

Although tonight, I notice Candela is chewing gum. A total turn off for me and most others I would think. Not a good look for someone who has to talk sexy on the phone.
03-08-2023 00:08
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

I agree, chewing gum is unsexy and not a good look.

They ended the show VERY early last night. Candela just doesnt attract enough callers it seems.
03-08-2023 18:33
Posting Machine

(03-08-2023 18:33 )ManuelM Wrote:  They ended the show VERY early last night. Candela just doesnt attract enough callers it seems.

I think this is the best development we can hope for.

They might not give a damn about us few complainers in this litte forum, who want spectacular and engaging performances.

BUT when even the callers don't call anymore, even they might notice that they have to step up their game.

I am REALLY sorry for Candela that it's her this is happening to, but that's what you get as a producer, if you schedule her as a soft girl on solo nights.
03-08-2023 19:31