gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

Fernanda - simply the best Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
Thanks to Jam Da Man for the transcript (and caps btw).
A very well, thought out, message from Fern last evening. Truly from the heart as usual from the lady.
IMO very correct about not giving any hints/ dates about a return scale for next year - false hopes and all that. Hopefully now she will be able to enjoy some very important 'me' time and concentrate fully on her own life and studies. Like Jam I am pretty sure Fern will return at some point.
A very fitting tribute to see she has been named 'Daytime Queen' for 2016. Mind we all have known that for many years haven't we?!!
S66 will now need there large roster of girls to attempt to fill the very large gap left by Fern's break - not an easy task by any means!
Finally nice to see the love her for Fern - a legacy of her work throughout many years.
18-12-2016 11:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

When you think about it she was doing a 14 hour shift and juggling studies and everything else so something had to give way to ease things for her let's hope when she does decide to come back to our screens she will be refreshed

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
18-12-2016 11:41
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(18-12-2016 11:31 )Fernanda - simply the best Wrote:  Thanks to Jam Da Man for the transcript (and caps btw).
A very well, thought out, message from Fern last evening. Truly from the heart as usual from the lady.
IMO very correct about not giving any hints/ dates about a return scale for next year - false hopes and all that. Hopefully now she will be able to enjoy some very important 'me' time and concentrate fully on her own life and studies. Like Jam I am pretty sure Fern will return at some point.
A very fitting tribute to see she has been named 'Daytime Queen' for 2016. Mind we all have known that for many years haven't we?!!
S66 will now need there large roster of girls to attempt to fill the very large gap left by Fern's break - not an easy task by any means!
Finally nice to see the love her for Fern - a legacy of her work throughout many years.

I agree it will not be an easy task at all for them by any means but I am sure they will come up something ingenious
and as for the love for her on here - even when she does really leave the channels for the very last time - it will never change - it will always be there for her long afterwards

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
(This post was last modified: 18-12-2016 13:07 by lovebabes56.)
18-12-2016 11:55
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Wish we could tempt Fern to re - join us on the forum while she is not on TV, I noticed how much she did interact here when she was on the Early Bird/The Pad earlier

18-12-2016 13:26
eyres42 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-12-2016 13:26 )babelover48 Wrote:  Wish we could tempt Fern to re - join us on the forum while she is not on TV, I noticed how much she did interact here when she was on the Early Bird/The Pad earlier

She's far too busy for that.
18-12-2016 22:48
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

roll on to the moment when we can enjoy those bad boys again!! Tongue

19-12-2016 10:33
daytimewanker Offline
Senior Poster

Nicole Snow is the only babe I can think of who can take Fernanda's throne - it's just a shame she's on Babestation as they don't tend to support the dtw
20-12-2016 23:43
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

It is a shame

21-12-2016 04:38
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I wonder if we will get to see that infamous Bikini at some point this year?

23-12-2016 08:13
daytimewanker Offline
Senior Poster

The other babes don't come near her but at least I'm gonna save loads from my phone bill.
24-12-2016 23:23

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles