babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(15-01-2021 17:35 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Definitely winsaw and big jump in standard last night out goes the past and pathetic in comes the present and future
Was your usual switch about with ease Beth
A nice brief appreance from Jamie mella and lucia whilst in two parts Stella as you may have noticed when she appeared firstly went to a black screen about 30 secs as she forgot she that stupid vibratoy still in then was back to normal
As for priya not really bothered about her hasn't really upped her game since preeti has returned

Hi. Yes I agree with you and Winsaw: last night was far better! Didn't see Jamie on FV (as usual!) but saw Beth (excellent as usual!), Priya (not great!) as well as Stella Paris and Cici Anders (both from Portsmouth and on 673 only!) and Melia Leigh (from Manchester and on twice on 674 only!) PLUS Lucia on 673 only for JUST 26 minutes! But she was wearing an outfit like Valentina often wears: tiny pink pants linked to a strip of material JUS? covering her nice BIG nipples! Very different for her but she gave us a great (brief!) show as ever! My favourite girls last night were Lucia and Beth BUT all the girls did very well except I'm afraid Priya!
Interestingly Beth was on FV 673 for 2 hours 51 minutes (out of 7 hours) but only 43 minutes on 674 (out of 4 hours) whereas Priya was on for 1 hour 57 minutes on 673 and 1 hour 42 minutes on 674! And as i9s usual Beth was the only naked girl on both shows! So yes a MUCH better night BUT I would have preferred more of Lucia and less of Priya as (apart from Beth! Sophie etc) most of the "old guard" don't seem to have moved forward!!!!...................
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2021 20:22 by trains55.)
15-01-2021 20:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I enjoyed Friday night,
Lots of good interesting girls on TV,
Jamie smashed it again she always makes her shows interesting very sexy outfit again,
Joanna got more TV time and didn't disappoint lots of playing with her lovely natural boobs and so peachy bum action,
Abby was her usual fun self lots of big smiles as enjoyed showing off her lovely boobs,
Maddison Mae was back on nights for first time in over a year and was a lot naughty than I remembered showed off her boobs no problems and really good twerking of her preachy bum,
On the web saw to really good pussy play shows from Eva Ray and Jess West
A lot of good content last night

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
16-01-2021 13:09
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

I thought it was a reasonable Friday night on TV I found Abby was not bad maybe just a little held back disappointed that Sophie seemed to get very little tv time and saw most her on the web whilst watched my first bsx show in quite a while and Beth smashed it just sums up how way ahead she is of most of girls on nights atm

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
16-01-2021 13:19
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I suppose Maddison was the mystery blonde who seemed to get no OSG during her short spell on 674.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
16-01-2021 15:46
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(16-01-2021 13:09 )winsaw Wrote:  I enjoyed Friday night,
Jamie smashed it again she always makes her shows interesting very sexy outfit again,
Joanna got more TV time and didn't disappoint lots of playing with her lovely natural boobs and so peachy bum action,
Abby was her usual fun self lots of big smiles as enjoyed showing off her lovely boobs,
Maddison Mae was back on nights for first time in over a year and was a lot naughty than I remembered showed off her boobs no problems and really good twerking of her preachy bum,

Was definitely a lot better than the rest of the week :-) Maddison did seem to be having a lot of fun. TV Wise it was miles better to and you could see that from the fact the girls all just seemed happier and obviously getting the calls. Hopefully it gets better tonight to :-)
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2021 18:06 by scooby_doo.)
16-01-2021 18:04
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(16-01-2021 13:09 )winsaw Wrote:  I enjoyed Friday night,

Yes I agree with both you and Geriisgreat. A good evening even on FV! Didn't see Joanna as she had just finished on 674 before FV started just after 1.00am: I saw her graphics on screen for a few minutes! But we saw Jamie!: REALLY excellent as usual ( I lover her BIG boobs!). Abby B, Amanda Rendall, Brooklyn, Melia Leigh and Maddison Mae were also on as well as the main girls: Sophie Hart and Priya Young! A lot of girls! All of them gave a good show: Priya was on the most on BOTH channels (2 hours 10 minutes on 674 out of 4 hours!) and went naked BUT there were a lot of top half shots! Abby B was on for 2 hours 14 minutes! on 673 but only 27 minutes on 674! The MAIN disappointment was the fact that Sophie was ONLY on for 46 minutes!!! And not on 674 AT ALL! I understand she was great on the web! But really missed her! Never mind: tonight's show looks a bit promising!?........
16-01-2021 19:01
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Pretty good for a Saturday night I think,
Mia was last minute replacement for Lynda a big upgrade I think although I think she did more web than TV,
Abby and Melia both had long TV shows and did very well as always,
On the web Abby did a great anal buzz show, Preeti got naked and showed pussy , Joanna had her pussy out as well,
Good content last night

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-01-2021 12:35
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

Was reasonable winsaw in a way Mia taking over from lynda was good yet just one stint on tv could have done with more whilst Abby was OK on tv compared to her antics on the web Ashley made a small cameo similar to preeti the rest was dominated by Alice on tv and at times couldn't shut up on the mic

17-01-2021 12:49
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(17-01-2021 12:35 )winsaw Wrote:  Pretty good for a Saturday night I think,
Mia was last minute replacement for Lynda a big upgrade I think although I think she did more web than TV,
Abby and Melia both had long TV shows and did very well as always,
On the web Abby did a great anal buzz show, Preeti got naked and showed pussy , Joanna had her pussy out as well,
Good content last night

Yes I enjoyed the shows last night: possibly because Lynda wasn't on!? Didn't see Mia on FV at all and Preeti on 673 briefly and NOT on 674! Alice was on ,lots on BOTH channels BUT we saw quite a few full shots! Abby on 673 a lot and on 674 (briefly at the start!) 2 webgirls on 673 but none on 674! It was good seeing Ashley again! BUT I'm keeping 674 beacause although it was "The Alice Show"! we saw Joanna Miolli for 1 hour 23 minutes! Lovely!........................
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2021 21:23 by trains55.)
17-01-2021 13:55
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

Mia started off on meet the babes on virgin media from 10 until after 11 and put on a good show and that was it for night as I was informed she left early

17-01-2021 21:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV