gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
(17-12-2016 21:15 )daytimewanker Wrote:  
(17-12-2016 19:46 )gunnar Wrote:  Why do people keep insisting on saying that it's Fernanda's last day on the channels. As far as I know the only reliable information, which has come from Fernanda herself, is that she's having a few months away. Anything else is poinlless speculation and doesn't achieve anything.Big Grin

Hardly speculation when she said herself on screen that it's her "last day on TV". No timeline was given BY HER.

Don't get me wrong, I'd want her on my screen every day!

she said on wed a few times that she'd be back in the spring and also said in her goodbye at the end of todays show that she would be back
(This post was last modified: 17-12-2016 22:20 by Rob169.)
17-12-2016 22:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-12-2016 21:15 )daytimewanker Wrote:  
(17-12-2016 19:46 )gunnar Wrote:  Why do people keep insisting on saying that it's Fernanda's last day on the channels. As far as I know the only reliable information, which has come from Fernanda herself, is that she's having a few months away. Anything else is poinlless speculation and doesn't achieve anything.Big Grin

Hardly speculation when she said herself on screen that it's her "last day on TV". No timeline was given BY HER.

Don't get me wrong, I'd want her on my screen every day!

also if a few more of you called her you would know straight from Fernanda herself what her plans are and why, rather than getting half (or less) of a story from here or twitter
17-12-2016 22:23
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-12-2016 22:23 )Lowkey Wrote:  I just missed her send off Sad

that was about 10mins after she left the tv screen Tongue
17-12-2016 22:27
Lowkey Offline
Senior Poster

lol i just thought it was fitting photo of how its going to feel and be like without her. However, I did see her last moments checking her twitter messages, then her laptop, laughed at a message (hope it was my message Wink ) then grabbed her luggage and walked away gracefully. Thanks to S66 for keeping the camera rolling to the very end on this occasion.

#FarewellFernanda
17-12-2016 22:49
Jam Da Man Offline

(17-12-2016 22:23 )Lowkey Wrote:  I just missed her send off Sad

Seeing as I can't post a video of it, I transcribed what she said on the mic at the end. (one or two bits were hard to hear.)

"Everyone, thank you so much had such a great day. Today I will do different I will not give shoutouts today because so many amazing people called me today and I don't want anyone to feel left out. I just want to give a nice message to all of you. It has been a great, fantastic year and I really thank you from my heart for always been there with me, enjoy having fun, having laughs, getting sexy, getting naughty. I enjoyed it so, so much. Thank you all of you.

I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas, amazing, amazing, amazing new year. My last day here today, I'm having a nice long break, off TV, but I just want to say thank you from my heart for all of your support through all this very crazy, busy time I am having through this year with my studies, thank you for everything, really really thank you. I'll miss you all so much, yes! I'll miss you all.

I will be back, don't know when yet, so I don't want to make a promise, but I just need a nice break. Things are get a bit too much in my private life, I have much too much to do, and I don't want to start to bring my own stress here, because it's not fair, because I just want you all to feel so happy and smile and feel good, you know, by the time you spend here, with me.*

So I miss you all, so so much, and thank you all so much I want to bless you all for being fantastic through all this year with me. Honestly thank you from my heart.
I love you all so much! So I'll see you all... I don't know when. You can follow me on twitter. I'll put up dates on when I return. Will be a little while, give me a little while. Thank you so much for today, it has been fantastic, amazing. Thank you so much. Mwah!
All my love for all of you, have a great Christmas, and happy new year. Bye!....."

*The last few words in that sentence were hard to make out - it's something like what she said.

She'll be back. Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

17-12-2016 23:06
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

At least she did her last shout out (for a while at least) with all the style and grace that we all know & love Heart Heart Heart Smile

at least it is the end of an emotional day for her

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 17-12-2016 23:19 by lovebabes56.)
17-12-2016 23:18
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(17-12-2016 22:49 )Lowkey Wrote:  lol i just thought it was fitting photo of how its going to feel and be like without her. However, I did see her last moments checking her twitter messages, then her laptop, laughed at a message (hope it was my message Wink ) then grabbed her luggage and walked away gracefully. Thanks to S66 for keeping the camera rolling to the very end on this occasion.

#FarewellFernanda

Saturdays on St66 will seem strange indeed for awhile!!

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
17-12-2016 23:25
Lowkey Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks Jam Da Man, reading that brought my imagination to life. Appreciate her honesty in mentioning her private life rather than using the cliché of studies. That for me would be more understandable and would explain a lot of things and put what i'm thinking is the reason of her break/departure into perspective. #IVotedFernanda
18-12-2016 00:58
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I would rather think that Fern's slots on Saturday will be shared probably by several girls but I would suspect St66 will more likely use her slots to announce/introduce new babes to us which would be nice but feel more likely we will see more of TJ in that slot

(This post was last modified: 18-12-2016 11:51 by lovebabes56.)
18-12-2016 06:22
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

She'll probably be waking up yo a nice cup of coffee or tea - couldn't blame her for not having a bacon sandwich!!

18-12-2016 07:52

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles