babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(14-01-2021 12:41 )winsaw Wrote:  Well the good run ended last night, not seen bs that bad in sometime, TV and web show where poor, far to many old guard on TV thought I had gone back in time to the bad old days, to many on the webshow just sitting around doing nothing waiting of tip goals to be met that wasn't happening as everyone had lost interest in them,

It wasn't all bad , Imogen saved the night for me with a good stint on TV she was her usual sexy self showed off her fit body very well, lots of positions, good energy, she should have been a main TV girl,
Also on TV was a good camio from Zeena showed off Herbig natural boobs very well,
On the web only saw Brooklyn putting on a good show she got naked oiled up and played with her pussy,
Really hoping for better tonight

Yes last night was a bit flat wasn't it! Preeti spent a lot of the time naked and even Valentina went naked, Lori on twice and was "allowed" to go naked and gave us a few standing shots! Imogen was very good and Zeena was on for almost an hour! Unusually she was the ONLY webgirl on last night AND only on 674! Paige Turnah was also on again (673 only!) but stayed dressed in a see though suit. Interestingly 674 was "the Valentina show" (on for a total of 2 hours 54 minutes! out of 4 hours!) apart from Imogen for 55 minutes and Preeti for ONLY 25 minutes! And 673 had a lot of Preeti plus Lori (twice), Paige Turnah and Zeena on the webshow. And Valentina once for ONLY 40 minutes! So a quite unbalanced show and not great! It was great seeing Paige and Lori again but it seemed a bit "slow" and a lot of the girls seemed a bit static!............................................Hopefully tonight might be a bit better!?...............
(This post was last modified: 14-01-2021 13:14 by trains55.)
14-01-2021 13:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ I think last night proved nakedness don't make a good show on its own, it needs to be linked to energy and movement , different positions , the girl looking interested,
To many last night who have been on the shows to long going through the same boring routine they have done 1000 times before,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
14-01-2021 13:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(14-01-2021 13:28 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ I think last night proved nakedness don't make a good show on its own, it needs to be linked to energy and movement , different positions , the girl looking interested,
To many last night who have been on the shows to long going through the same boring routine they have done 1000 times before,

I’ve said this myself on the forum many times, just because a babeshow babe goes naked doesn’t mean it’s a good show as nudity can restrict a babeshow babes movement & what positions she can get into in order avoid getting into trouble with ofcom

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
14-01-2021 13:32
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(14-01-2021 12:41 )winsaw Wrote:  Well the good run ended last night, not seen bs that bad in sometime, TV and web show where poor, far to many old guard on TV thought I had gone back in time to the bad old days, to many on the webshow just sitting around doing nothing waiting of tip goals to be met that wasn't happening as everyone had lost interest in them,

It wasn't all bad , Imogen saved the night for me with a good stint on TV she was her usual sexy self showed off her fit body very well, lots of positions, good energy, she should have been a main TV girl,
Also on TV was a good camio from Zeena showed off Herbig natural boobs very well,
On the web only saw Brooklyn putting on a good show she got naked oiled up and played with her pussy,
Really hoping for better tonight

Didn't catch any of the show last night but sounds like I didn't miss much or a lot happened but the shows recently have become a little stale shall we say and starting to get a little tired
(This post was last modified: 14-01-2021 14:25 by Nitram100.)
14-01-2021 14:22
winsaw Offline

(14-01-2021 13:32 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  nudity can restrict a babeshow babes movement & what positions she can get into in order avoid getting into trouble with ofcom

thats not what i was talking about at all rammy, i strongly believe girls can put on good shows when naked with energy and movement,
i think to many use what u say as a excuse to have an easy night,

14-01-2021 14:52
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(14-01-2021 13:28 )winsaw Wrote:  To many last night who have been on the shows to long going through the same boring routine they have done 1000 times before,
#beensayingthatforyears laugh bladewave

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
14-01-2021 15:29
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I tend to agree last night was disappointing after a good few days and we had to mostly endure ones who have been on babestation a long time or witness the same thing all night for lost count Valentina whilst a small cameo from imogen

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
14-01-2021 18:27
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

So last night was again very quiet and to be honest dull... I think we're definitely now caught in the old chicken and egg situation of the girls not wanting to do anything unless tipped, and fans not wanting to tip because why tip when you might not get anything...

The danger right now is there is so much content out there on the other platforms where it is normal for the models to interact more and actually have fun doing the shows and unsurprisingly getting lots of tips that fans may just go elsewhere.

Just lately it also seems to be the girls saying how many viewers they have (maybe 100) and why won't we tip, 100 isn't high for a cam platform. Maybe its why some of the old school shall we say girls still do really well and cleanup a lot of the time. Atlanta being a good example always has fun (even when there are issues) and funnily enough always gets tips.
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2021 16:36 by scooby_doo.)
15-01-2021 11:32
winsaw Offline

much better on Thursday night,
Beth, Stella and Jamie all did good shows on TV all brought the energy and interest and looked like they where having fun,
great to see Jamie getting the chance to show how good she is,
was good to see Melia back from her illness and having lots of fun in Manchester on tv and web she looked stunning,

15-01-2021 16:38
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely winsaw and big jump in standard last night out goes the past and pathetic in comes the present and future
Was your usual switch about with ease Beth
A nice brief appreance from Jamie mella and lucia whilst in two parts Stella as you may have noticed when she appeared firstly went to a black screen about 30 secs as she forgot she that stupid vibratoy still in then was back to normal
As for priya not really bothered about her hasn't really upped her game since preeti has returned

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
15-01-2021 17:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV