RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Crap line up bladewave

Not watching tonight.
08-04-2011 22:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Well it looks like RLC have dedicated tonight's 3 channels to the lovers of the "more clothed look" , don't think there will be much for the lovers of naked girls or girls wearing just tiny thongs and adopting plenty of explicit ass to cam and open leg positions and using loads of oil with tonight's line up Sad, , not a channel for me tonight i am afraid , off to watch BS , Elite , Sport xxx and the other one were plenty of naked oily girls or girls wearing tiny G strings will be on show all night long Smile .
Lucy Summers come back soon RLC needs you .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2011 22:26 by mr mystery.)
08-04-2011 22:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

wouldnt say crap, rather not great only dionne id watch tonight

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
08-04-2011 22:25
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I've got nothing against the 3 girls that are on tonight Cathy , Dionne and Alex , all 3 have a good fan base , but non of the 3 put on the style of show i like , other people like the more clothed and less explicit style of shows that these 3 girls do , but they need to have a least 1 girl on a night that shows more flesh and is willing to put on more explicit types of performances , tonight RLC have failed to do this , that's why a will not be calling or watching the RLC channels tonight .
By the way Siobhan Hughes is looking good right now on TVX , are RLC sure they have signed her on ? .
Just a thought , can RLC actually get in trouble with Ofcom if their channels are not 18+ in content as stated on the EPG but more like 15+ , Ofcom go on about generally accepted standards for adult content that is shown on these channels , well RLC is well short of showing anything like the 18+ generally accepted standard for adult channels tonight IMO , so could well be in breach of Ofcomes generally accepted standards (to tame)

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
08-04-2011 23:22
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

Each to their own

But I'm not complaining because Dionne is on tonight and I love her shows. She is so Sexy and Hot.

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
08-04-2011 23:26
Ocelot Offline
Feline Voyeur

Dionne is looking pretty good tonight a bit more saucy!
08-04-2011 23:32
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Out of all of the nights to put the soft models on it has to be tonight, Friday night, one thing this channel has in common with it's predecessor Bangbabes, no disrespect to any of the models onscreen but we know that none of them will get naked.
09-04-2011 00:48
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

The funny thing is if Ofcom were disbanded tommorow and all censorship was lifted you would still get the same level of performance from these 3 models onscreen tonight. Anyway can't wait until Lucy Summers comes back aswell as Danni Harwood again who just for the record put on an absolutely fantastic show for us last night. I somehow can't see these 3 models ripping the clothes off and reaching for oil tonight however, more chance of me winning the Lottery than that happening.
09-04-2011 01:31
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

RLC: would love to see the beautiful amy capri back on nights where the sexy blonde belongs. I love chatting/watching her during the day but she has always shone at night when her wild side can be unleashed. when can we expect to see her working her magic at night??Huh

WHAT DOES'NT KILL YOU JUST MAKES YOU STRONGER SO C'MON BRING IT ON!!

Funny prank call
09-04-2011 01:53
JayH Offline
Senior Poster

(08-04-2011 23:26 )The Narcissist Wrote:  Each to their own

But I'm not complaining because Dionne is on tonight and I love her shows. She is so Sexy and Hot.

Couldn't agree more. Love watching Dionne she does it for me every time.
09-04-2011 03:34

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL