babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babestation OSG

Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

RE: Babestation OSG are utter CRAP
Maybe its just my imagination but it seems that every time a potentially really good looking stint crops up its spoilt by a fatuously excessive amount of OSGs and advertising for pics, vids or BS Xtreme. Or maybe its just me with my conspiracy theory and viewing is being spoilt all the time - doh Rolleyes. One thing that annoys me is when I have got through after several minutes waiting, had my call interrupted by a bit of plugging on the mic before having another few words and then being timed out annoyed. I have noticed that some female callers end up being interrupted more than once which is wasting callers time. Another example of not being bothered about the viewer/customer but their money instead. Indicative of the world we live in I'm afraid. All about making money Rolleyes

(This post was last modified: 31-08-2011 08:06 by Snooks.)
31-08-2011 07:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
madjack Offline
Senior Poster

Why do I need to CALL NOW! when the lines engaged s.d.a.s.o.b.

The only way they'll cut down the graphics is if everyone boycotted them and they know that's not going to happen.Too many sad lonely guys out there
31-08-2011 09:20
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

I cannot understand why anyone would call BS with all the annoying boxes obstructioning the lady you are trying to talk to.

I haven't really watched this channel since Candy left, and over the past 4 months or so I don't even bother flicking to see who is on. The last time I called must have been well over a year ago.

These days I very rarely read BS related posts due to the idiotic BS responses which are just as annoying as the ad boxes.

There must be a lot of suckers out there with money to burn buying those shit pics and vids.
31-08-2011 10:06
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Does any 1 remember at xmas time babestation said they were making something new so the OSG's weren't so annoying & that they'll be using it after the new year. Well i haven't seen anything new yet have you guys??

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
31-08-2011 10:14
marxian Offline
Senior Poster

31/08/11 @ 00:34:

[Image: vlcsnap_2011_08_31_00h34m07s250.jpg]
31-08-2011 11:30
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Just when Camilla was thinking the graphics couldn't get any worse.......

The larger boxes are being used more frequently as is the girl caller message. Apart from their size and frequency they are just so ugly and amateurish looking. It will be interesting to see how far they think they can take it before the customers vote with their feet.

Oh and the picture quality (particularly on FV Ch 95) is the worst it has been for a year or two. That's off topic but I just wanted to get it off my chest.

[Image: image-E7F4_4E60C824.jpg]

02-09-2011 17:10
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

The people who watch bs will continue to watch so bs won't do anything about the stupid boxes funny thing is you get more box view then lady view on bs these days - crazy
02-09-2011 17:14
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Boxes, boxes and more ruddy boxes obstructing the view again tonight along with all the advertising based interruptions every 5 minutes. Its just another par for the course night on BS Rolleyes

04-09-2011 00:57
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

they were extremely annoying last night particularly when Louise was on as they had a video on one side and pics on the other side.
04-09-2011 18:33
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

(31-08-2011 10:06 )dirtbag Wrote:  I cannot understand why anyone would call BS with all the annoying boxes obstructioning the lady you are trying to talk to.

Agreed mate, it's like talking to somebody when someone is obstructing your view, irritating, frustrating and fucking annoying!!!!! annoyedannoyed

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
04-09-2011 18:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV