Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989_2.0 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
(22-07-2023 17:37 )ManuelM Wrote:  Aby wanted to put a finger in and checked with the camera guy who wouldnt let that happen unfortunately. Hopefully they have somebody else operating the camera tonight.

Having seen her last session of the show now, I come to the conclusion that the camera guy was pretty relaxed about Aby's generous views. There were definitely times in the past when the person behind the camera would have zoomed away with this kind of rubbing. Instead he even zommed in and centered the camera on it. So he might not have allowed her to penetrate herself (I haven't seen that), but I think he did a decent job.

I think this was right on the border of what is still allowed on TV. STILL, as we have discussed last night, I would rather have her to be more active than just on her back the whole time.

Tonight I am really torn as to if I should watch this. Lee and Aby are definitely a reason for me to watch, but there will be this damned splitscreen. Maybe even this ridicoulously small one or three next to each other, because there are not one but two Babes in the studio. And Tracy... well, I hate to pick on particular girls... but she is a major mood killer for me. Always looking bored or even annoyed, doing the bare minimum. It's not just that... she even has the guts to tease the peeptime with no intention to ever strip completely again. That's really low. And as I already wrote above, she berated other girls 2 or 3 times before, if they showed too much in her opinion. Even if the camera person was fine with it.

With how loosely Aby is using the hand panty, I think Tracy will at least bat an evil eye on that. And I absoluuuuuuuutely FUCKING hate it, if girls police other girls in their show.
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2023 20:15 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
22-07-2023 20:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

The small split screen with this low resolution really is painful to watch indeed. Sad annoyed
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2023 23:05 by ManuelM.)
22-07-2023 23:04
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

i see stella is back on the schedule for next week ,that was a short retirement from the show Huh
23-07-2023 19:37
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

(23-07-2023 19:37 )shankey! Wrote:  i see stella is back on the schedule for next week ,that was a short retirement from the show Huh

Did Stella say that she was going to retire from BabeStation completely? If she said that, I missed it. If that is true, then once again this shows in my opinion that BS is simply unable to find new babes and then reaches out to "old" performers such as Lee and Sally. I am so hoping for new faces who then turn out to be great additions to the show. Its so sad we only got a handful of shows with Shorty, Black Rose, Christie before her "pillow time", and so on. I am sorry but it really pisses me off how so many great babes got almost like chased away.
23-07-2023 19:46
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

Candela is unbelievably sexy tonight ... My Goodness!
23-07-2023 22:09
Posting Machine

(23-07-2023 22:09 )ManuelM Wrote:  Candela is unbelievably sexy tonight ... My Goodness!

I said that from the beginning. She is an 11 out of 10 bombshell.

Fans of more riskier shows - like me - just miss that certain spice... I am still inclined to say "so far", but I am fairly certain she will stay soft.

But she is so gorgeous and sometimes she has very nice moves, that watching her is quite entertaining even without her being completely nude.

So even if I am absolutely not expecting to see more than panty fun, I will watch for her. Maybe she gets on the pole again.

I called it an early night last night, because I was not impressed with the performances. I am downloading the recordings now and will watch them. Hopefully the show got better.
(This post was last modified: 23-07-2023 22:33 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
23-07-2023 22:30
Posting Machine

OK. Skipped through the rest of the show last night. Decent... I would say. But certainly did not live up to it's potential with girls like Lee and Aby.
23-07-2023 22:56
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

Candela was soooo close to taking her panties off, I got excited. I dont think she will ever do it. Sad
24-07-2023 00:39
Posting Machine

(24-07-2023 00:39 )ManuelM Wrote:  Candela was soooo close to taking her panties off, I got excited. I dont think she will ever do it. Sad

I have it on seceond screen while reading a book. The show is very boring.

But that was close Big Grin It really looked like she was going to do it, but decided in the last second to stop.

I still don't know with her and full nudity. Maybe she is still just afraid of it. I mean.. her picture in the schedule is a full nude shot. And she doesn't come across as a prude.

I bet she is intimidated to show too much or flash.

Overall I think I will go to only watching recordings now again. Even the good Babes are not performing lately. Lee always from home and always just till 4. Joy only from home. Aby is doing a summer break... maybe the last one left who sometimes is a bit risky.

BTW: I liked Stella, even if she is hit or miss and allegedly sold oops moments on OF. So I am glad she is back, because she is one of those Babes who are still in for a bit of full nude fun.
(This post was last modified: 24-07-2023 00:54 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
24-07-2023 00:50
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

I totally get you man. On the one hand a great show is much better when one watches it live but then on the other hand it is just frustrating to watch for hours and then to have to realize in the end it wasnt worth it at all and basically a waste of free time hours.

I so hope Candela will do full nudity (but have serious doubts). She is gorgeous.
24-07-2023 00:54