babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(26-12-2020 13:08 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Definitely winsaw been refreshing to see a different couple of nights viewing melia on tv than her usual she's reminds me of watching jenna hoskins from a few years ago hopefully she will have more potential and choices than her Abby and lucia cameos were far better than what Valentina offered she's gone miles backwards from 12 months ago whilst do feel gia was better than the night before despite going into Alice at various times during the night

Hi. Yes I agree with you both! Abby and Lucia BOTH great despite only on in short sections! They both put Valentina to shame: I used to enjoy her BUT not now: really boring now and so predictable! Gia was good as she usually is and while I'm not too keen on tattooed girls I agree that Melia has been great on TV the last few days! And on one night she moved her pants down (or off!?) the only girl that night that did!! She was also on for longer than the other girls on FV 674! So yes a good show MAINLY because of Melia, Lucia, Gia and Abby!! Who needs Valentina!!
And UNUSUALLY there weren't girls on either FV show from the other studios: a first!?................
Tonight we should see: Lucia! and Poppy may who (to me) is very tame. PLUS other girls to help out/ and replace Beth!............................
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2020 14:49 by trains55.)
26-12-2020 13:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(26-12-2020 13:47 )trains55 Wrote:  
(26-12-2020 13:08 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Definitely winsaw been refreshing to see a different couple of nights viewing melia on tv than her usual she's reminds me of watching jenna hoskins from a few years ago hopefully she will have more potential and choices than her Abby and lucia cameos were far better than what Valentina offered she's gone miles backwards from 12 months ago whilst do feel gia was better than the night before despite going into Alice at various times during the night

Hi. Yes I agree with you both! Abby and Lucia BOTH great despite only on in short sections! They both put Valentina to shame: I used to enjoy her BUT not now: really boring now and so predictable! Gia was good as she usually is and while I'm not too keen on tattooed girls I agree that Melia has been great on TV the last few days! And on one night she moved her pants down (or off!?) the only girl that night that did!! So yes a good show MAINLY because of Melia, Lucia, Gia and Abby!! Who needs Valentina!!
Tonight we should see: Lucia! and Poppy may who (to me) is very tame. PLUS other girls to help out/ and replace Beth!............................
Think Amber Paige is on also scheduled for tonight as well
26-12-2020 14:02
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ i guess the question is Amber Paige over her covid yet, i hope so,
also with Poppy dad passing on Xmas eve will she be in she must be sad,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
26-12-2020 14:49
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-12-2020 14:49 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ i guess the question is Amber Paige over her covid yet, i hope so,

Not a great time for lots of girls then: especially at Christmas!
26-12-2020 14:54
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(26-12-2020 14:49 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ i guess the question is Amber Paige over her covid yet, i hope so,

I saw Poppys tweet about her dad, but she was on Xmas Eve (early hrs of xmas day) and last night, and looked really subdued, and to be honest bored and a couple of the comments to people in the chat box weren't pleasant and they then got deleted, not sure saying 'Im just going to lay here' till you hit my tip goal in the first web stint was the best move either. She's going through a lot but saying one thing on your social pages and then doing another isn't going to win any fans. Ambers show was pretty good, made good use of the tv and web slots she seemed happy to be back and was always busy. Lucia seemed to be enjoying herself as always.
27-12-2020 12:03
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-12-2020 12:03 )scooby_doo Wrote:  

I saw Poppys tweet about her dad, but she was on Xmas Eve (early hrs of xmas day) and last night, and looked really subdued, and to be honest bored and a couple of the comments to people in the chat box weren't pleasant and they then got deleted, not sure saying 'Im just going to lay here' till you hit my tip goal in the first web stint was the best move either. She's going through a lot but saying one thing on your social pages and then doing another isn't going to win any fans. Ambers show was pretty good, made good use of the tv and web slots she seemed happy to be back and was always busy. Lucia seemed to be enjoying herself as always.

Yes Lucia always seems to enjoy herself on TV and makes sure that we see her REALLY playing with her lovely BIG tits a lot as well as showing off her amazing bum! I could watch her for hours!!!! And I really love the Welsh accent! A good night for me as she is one of my firm BS favourites! Amber also did well: another busty girl: it's a big boob thing I've got! I'm not keen on tattoos but who was looking at her's last night? I was much higher up!!.........................
I know Poppy is going through a rough time at the moment but I thought her show last night was a "normal" TV show for her: restrained and not really exciting. Sorry but that's how she comes across to me...................although apparently she is VERY different on the webshows!?............
(This post was last modified: 27-12-2020 13:07 by trains55.)
27-12-2020 12:31
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Fair play to poppy appearing I must admit I would have taken the rest of the year off and maybe the first week of 2021 to get over the sad news away from her amber was pretty good likewise lucia just wish there was something else last night was pretty repeative

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
27-12-2020 12:32
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

So good to Amber looking so well after her recent covid and had a really good night seem really busy,Lucia as always looking great having fun despite working two nights in a row,Poppy though looked so bored not interested and thoughts probably elsewhere giving recent events but fair credit though to her for working,personally I wouldn’t either like the previous post but it’s her decision and of course we have to respect that
27-12-2020 12:43
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Another hit miss nights viewing on tv
Anna good to see her on tv again put in a pretty good night's viewing
Bella fairly disappointing as the normal I find with her these days no real spark
Sophie horray back on tv wasn't too bad despite Alice mode a fair bit of the time
Stella made a brief appreance but nothing really different to her usual

Whilst I'm sure jess west smashed it on bsx

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
28-12-2020 12:37
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ spot on mate agree with all that about TV,
yes Jess was excellent on BSX as always,
will add Amber Paige was very good on the webshow naked all night showing off lots of pussy

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
28-12-2020 15:17

Click here to watch Babestation TV