Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(24-12-2020 13:21 )winsaw Wrote:  I enjoyed Wednesday
Jamie was excellent on TV and showed just how good she can be when given a chance, fun and energy all night,
Poppy was pretty good on TV , she was a lot more lively showed off her body very well more like what she does on the webshow, deffenalty an improvement,
Eden still not sure on her she's still acting like a 66 girl and not a bs one yet,
On the webshow Cici did an excellent show took a huge dildo in her pussy plus a big toy in her peachybum, even some DP action she's a naughty girl,

Yes quite a good night on TV. No main scheduled girls on so we saw: Jamie Knight!, Eden Jay and Poppy May plus Alice Goodwin and Cici Anders on FV 673 only. All were good BUT Jamie really showed off and played with her amazing BIG tits despite keeping her bra on: lovely girl and an interesting outfit! Eden Jay was fairly good but I felt that Poppy was restrained (as usual) and had a lot of top half sections as she usually does! But a good show if not the one we were all expecting! I wonder who will be on tonight? It should have been: Priya Young, Alice Goodwin and Gia Diaz. Wait and see I guess!
24-12-2020 15:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I'm glad Jamie got a good amount of time on TV as she deserved it eden wasn't too bad for her second night on babestation poppy still unsure if she wants to show us more than obviously she's unleashed on the web
A reasonable Wednesday night given all the things going on atm with covid

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
24-12-2020 18:04
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-12-2020 18:04 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  I'm glad Jamie got a good amount of time on TV as she deserved it eden wasn't too bad for her second night on babestation poppy still unsure if she wants to show us more than obviously she's unleashed on the web
A reasonable Wednesday night given all the things going on atm with covid

Yes considering everything a VERY reasonable night with no rostered girls available!
I thought Jamie was very good and (like you) am pleased that she got lots of screentime! Eden quite good but Poppy always seems VERY restrained as you say compared to what I hear about her antics on the web!
Tonight could be interesting again: Priya Young, Alice Goodwin and Gia Diaz scheduled to be in the studio!?......................................
24-12-2020 18:19
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Xmas Eve had a couple of stand out shows for me
Melia Leigh on TV really taking her chance on the main studio and showing what a good night show girl she is lots of movement really showed off her amazing curves very well,
On the web Jess was having a brilliant night, her lovely pussy took a pounding from space hopper and fucking machine she's so smart Always coming up.with new sexy things to do,
No one else really did anything that special the light TV shows where ok but was repeats of what we seen before from some only Gia had a bit more interest but she still felt a bit restricted,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
25-12-2020 13:10
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-12-2020 13:10 )winsaw Wrote:  Xmas Eve had a couple of stand out shows for me
Melia Leigh on TV really taking her chance on the main studio and showing what a good night show girl she is lots of movement really showed off her amazing curves very well,
On the web Jess was having a brilliant night, her lovely pussy took a pounding from space hopper and fucking machine she's so smart Always coming up.with new sexy things to do,
No one else really did anything that special the light TV shows where ok but was repeats of what we seen before from some only Gia had a bit more interest but she still felt a bit restricted,

Yes the TV show (didn't see FV 674) was a bit restrained BUT I think I saw Melia take her pants off: her first time!? And Gia was only on 673 briefly!! Was she on 674 more OR the webshow? Left me a bit wanting!!!!................
25-12-2020 18:28
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Summed it up winsaw was nice to see melia on tv than being backstage whilst gia wasn't bad whilst was priya was her usual limited self there's very little spark from her shows now as for Alice's cameo was her usual standard before backstage doing her usual as for jess so glad I watched her the only one that lit the touch paper and delivered hopeful we will be able to see on tv early next year

Further more I wish you and trains a great Xmas been fun sharing views with you both over the last few months

25-12-2020 21:47
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-12-2020 21:47 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Summed it up winsaw was nice to see melia on tv than being backstage whilst gia wasn't bad whilst was priya was her usual limited self there's very little spark from her shows now as for Alice's cameo was her usual standard before backstage doing her usual as for jess so glad I watched her the only one that lit the touch paper and delivered hopeful we will be able to see on tv early next year

Further more I wish you and trains a great Xmas been fun sharing views with you both over the last few months

Thanks! And a VERY belated Happy Christmas to you all: been out all day visiting my son, his wife and my 6 month old grandson! And hopefully a MUCH better 2021!!....................
25-12-2020 22:30
winsaw Offline

(25-12-2020 21:47 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Further more I wish you and trains a great Xmas been fun sharing views with you both over the last few months

Same to you mate , Always enjoy seeing what you and train think of the nights entertainment,

26-12-2020 12:49
winsaw Offline

Xmas night was pretty good not many girls working but most in did good shows,
Melia was excellent on TV Again lastnight full of energy and movement really showed off her body very well, was very happy playing with her amazing big boobs, love all the smiles, be a shame when they send her back to Manchester, as she's better than a number of the regular MK girls,
Lucia, very sexy on TV playing with her amazing big boobs, on the web she got naked and oiledup,
Gia a better night, she was more lively showed her small boobs of well, plenty of peachybum action, just need her to find that energy she had when started on bs,
Valentina was usual Valentina nothing new and quite limited, she looks amazing just wish she had more energy,
On the web Abby did her usual fun sexy high energy show , she was really enjoying herself playing with her big boobs and getting her pussy buzzed, she's a lot of fun to watch, always looks so happy, one of the best naughty smiles on the shows,

26-12-2020 12:59
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely winsaw been refreshing to see a different couple of nights viewing melia on tv than her usual she's reminds me of watching jenna hoskins from a few years ago hopefully she will have more potential and choices than her Abby and lucia cameos were far better than what Valentina offered she's gone miles backwards from 12 months ago whilst do feel gia was better than the night before despite going into Alice at various times during the night

26-12-2020 13:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV