Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
(17-03-2015 23:37 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  You can see her on Rampnt, but they have the wrong name on the tab.

i dont really know what that is. sounds familiar though.
17-03-2015 23:49
Find all posts by this user
Bantams Offline
Master Poster

Evelyn wow this is a step forward in a big way for her. I wonder just wonder if at least the dress will come down & we're left with her topples albeit with her butterfly stickers on
17-03-2015 23:55
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

One hour since she started her show and still no signal on website.

UNPROFESSIONALS.

S 66 unprofessional TV (and website)

annoyed

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2015 00:11 by LoveUKGirls.)
18-03-2015 00:10
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

big big step forward in the right direction for evelyn tonight in regards to her teaseshows/nightshows hope she carries on going in this direction when she does her next nightshow/teaseshow

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
18-03-2015 00:58
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

Sorry come on Rammy it was total boredom. Wrong girl for late evening show's. She is very good for daytime non better.

18-03-2015 01:28
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

(18-03-2015 01:28 )brinsford Wrote:  Wrong girl for late evening show's. She is very good for daytime non better.

... and wrong people for webstreaming too!
Bounce

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2015 01:42 by LoveUKGirls.)
18-03-2015 01:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

disagree brinsford evelyn wasn't boring at all tonight Smile she looked very hot in her outfit and was on top form with lots of boob flashes, teasing she would get her boobs out and a nice standing section to finish.

hope she's like this on her next nightshow/teaseshow

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
18-03-2015 01:46
cosmonaut Offline
Posting Machine

(18-03-2015 00:10 )LoveUKGirls Wrote:  One hour since she started her show and still no signal on website.

It must have been a problem on the Studio 66 website, which is not exactly unknown.

Evelyn was being broadcast here OK.
18-03-2015 08:08
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

My opinions on last night, for what they're worth. As usual I try to see why this is good or this is bad:

Pros
Progression towards something a little stronger each week;
Dirty chat;
More boobage on display;
More everyday-type outfit.

Cons
Too much of the everyday outfit! 66's obsession with overdressing its night girls could be argued, here, to be a result of the tease nature of the slots but, the odd strap flip and hiked hemline aside, Evelyn still often seems more concerned with covering up than uncovering.

IMO, the above is predicated on the fact that Evelyn's progression doesn't seem to be happening on-screen at all. All decisions about what is to be shown, and from where, seem to have been taken in advance! So we have a sequence of her hitting marks all night: Only this much ass from this angle; almost no thong seen from below. (This was achieved by lighting keeping the crucial area dark during the, otherwise promising, standing sequence.) So we get a general air of lack of movement and spontaneity. I'm all for for hide 'n' seek in clothes but at least play it out naturally, and move forward what is being revelled as the evening goes along, otherwise where is the sense of anticipation.

Eye lines very often directed behind the camera rather than to it. This is very disengaging for the viewer. She's supposed to be seducing the guys at home not whoever's in the studio! For me this is a symptom of being overly coached and stage managed. Strange given Evelyn's length of time in the business and typical of 66's lack of 'letting their girls get on with it' in recent times.

To me, these are the main reasons why the Evelyn's 'teases' can feel dull, slow and repetitive. She should be so much more in these shows because we know she can do the right stuff when left to her own accord. Unfortunately, there would seem to be a strategy now of dragging this edging to the dark side out as long as possible. (66 called it "Good Girl Gone XXX"; they must have been taking lesson's in super hyperbole from BS!)

For all that, I'd still rather these shows were happening than not.

Like a blind woman feeling her way to the centre of a maze - we can hope that she will get somewhere in the end but watching the journey can sometimes be tedious!

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
18-03-2015 16:30
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

Shes going to do things slowly, build up some good call stats and then ask for a raise, or more like "you want me to goto the next level? i want a 20% pay increase." If they dont bite its no bother to her because she can just continue doing the flirty daytime stuff.
Shes a smart girl whos been in the game a long time, she knows whats expected of nighttime girls, she is just playing things right, to get whats best for her.

Good for her, i say, studio66 is on the ropes at the moment, cant seem to sign anyone to stick around, old girls doing random one day a week, flashing maybe a nipple at 3:42am and cashing out their paycheck. Sticking the good girls in 2for1's with crap girls, which in itself is pointless because i cannot for the life of me remember the last time studio66 did a memorable 241.

Its one redeeming feature is its daytime shows, far and above the others by far.

They just need to sign someone to pair up with kara, maybe evelyn if they throw a shitload of money her way.
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2015 17:08 by amy1.)
18-03-2015 17:07
Thread Closed