Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
do we no why CAMILLA went home.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
26-01-2010 14:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I recorded BS1 last night from 12.00am-5.00am , Reede opened the show she was on for around 1 hour , it was a typical naked Reede show, Yvette then came on and was on for around 45 mins before being joined by Cleo in a 2-4-1lasting around 15mins, Cleo then did a solo section for around 30 mins or maybe less, she went topless but did the hand bra thing, she was very restricted in what she did because she spent to much time concentrating on getting in positions that did not show her nipple's, Michelle then came on she was on for more than 1hour 30mins and naked for most of the section , Reede then came on for the last hour of my recording , she was naked for some of the time but seemed to be told by some one off screen to put her knickers back on around 4.30am . I enjoyed Michelle's sections most of all last night , she never stops smiling and looks like she is really enjoying herself unlike some girls that look like they can't wait to go home

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
26-01-2010 19:40
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(26-01-2010 11:41 )TheWatcher Wrote:  At midnight, channel 99 switched from BS2 to show Partyland where Ella and Karina were doing a 2-4-1, followed by a session of Karina on her own.

Was last night the first time this has happened? How long was PL on for? If I've been missing out on uncensored PL since Ch 99 started I won't be best pleased. I couldn't watch 'til after 12:00am last night but had set my pvr to record from 10:00pm to 12:05am, so I got just 5 mins of Ella/Karina and missed out on the rest. annoyed
27-01-2010 01:00
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

This is a red letter day for us freeviewers.

1. Tiffany back on BS

2 Paige briefly giving the full reverse gusset on PL Ch99 with Dionne (Did Skyviewers always get this?)

3 Lolly's lower abdominal hirsuteness. Never seen that before on FV either.

27-01-2010 01:32
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning al. JUST SHORT REPORTS FROM NOW ON SO I DONT GET RUMBLED BY MY WIFE! BS2 and the last 30 minutes of BS1 last night.A good show despite no nudity;unless I missed it! It was good to see Tiffany back;she still doesnt get her tits out for long; a bit like KANDI! She was on twice. I saw all of the girls except Ella;well done CELLCAST. Although PAIGE and ROSIE were only on for a short time they were both lovely as usual!STEVIE was also on twice;a lovely surprise as she wasnt on the original list of girls! She "got them out" and shook her body very nicely as usual! So yes a good show;I will keep it for recent footage of PAIGE,ROSIE and STEVIE;cant have too much of them!Lolly was also on twice;I'm getting to like her now. Anyway work now;see you much later.GEORGIE tonight;I'm programmed for BS2 and Partyland from 05.00! PLEASE CELLCAST! Bye for now.
27-01-2010 08:34
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Saw ch99 from 10.00pm to 00.30am
Rosie introduced Tiffany and then disappeared. Tiffany, who put in an energetic performance, was on for about 42 minutes followed by about an hour of Stevie. Lolly took the show up to midnight.
At midnight, ch99 switched to Partyland where Dionne and Paige did a 2-4-1, nurse and patient, for 30 minutes until Dionne went solo.
27-01-2010 12:26
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

so what dio i got to look forward on bs2 as i went for recording bs2, and aint had a chance to look at it yet
27-01-2010 14:25
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I recorded BS1 last night from 12.00-5.00am , i was disappointed with the show, Tiffany opened the show and was on for around 30 mins , it was an ok sort of performance ,she spent most of the time with ass to the camera and used some cream,she did not go topless but got her boobs out from time to time, that was the only time she appeared on my recording , Stevie then came on and in-turn was replaced by Lolly,this went on for the rest of my recording with just the two girls on alternating with one-another, neither girl went naked there was no 2-4-1s or any shower sets , the standard of the show was about the same as freeview Partyland. The show was nowhere near as good as it was only a few weeks ago , we then used to get naked shower sets and naked 2-4-1s , the show was not as tame as in the bad old days but lets just say it was a "safe" show.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
27-01-2010 17:37
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Another disappointment! I recorded BS2 from midnight and then Partyland from 05.00 till the end. But more changes meant 1 hour of PL from midnight till 1.00 ;ROSIE though so it was very nice;more braless than usual.BUT the main show was mainly Reede,Jada,Dionne (several times) and KARINA.Plus CANDY on PL. So once again I missed out on GEORGIE;will I ever see her??? She was the only girl not to appear! Where was she;not BSxtra again? Or just PL or BS1??? Please put me out of my misery;useful for next time!!?? Anyway MORGAN tonight fom 11.00 till 07.00! I might try BS1 to see her? Anyway work now;see you all later! Dont forget your reports;especially where GEORGIE ended up! Bye for now.
28-01-2010 08:37
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

i saw georgie and rosie 2-4-1 on BS1 about 11 and then saw her on BSX interesting fact georgie and rosie used to flat share cue thoughts of them sharing a bed hahaha

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
28-01-2010 09:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV