Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
it was a pretty good night for me for a wednesday,
i liked Sophie on TV she was very good showed some of the other girls how to put on a show with lots of movement and energy,
Alexa had her longest tv show in ages and made the most of it, lots of boob play,
on the web i liked Sabrina most she was full of fun and showed some pussy,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-12-2020 15:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(17-12-2020 08:52 )trains55 Wrote:  but not GREAT to be honest!.................................
This bladewave

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
17-12-2020 15:32
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(17-12-2020 08:52 )trains55 Wrote:  Just a few observations again!
Preeti and Caty didn't appear on FV: webshow only I Presume!?
So we saw Priya, Gia and Sophie plus a cameo appearance by Imogen James!
674 didn't have any webgirls or extras! Slightly longer breaks than usual. More footage of Priya (who went naked briefly!) than the other girls who went topless and/or braless.
On 673 we saw the same three girls PLUS Imogen James for just 31 minutes! Topless only but really showing off her lovely tits. All the other girls went topless and/or braless only but were good as usual.
The highlight for me was seeing Alexa Brooke (from Manchester) for 45 minutes! She was in a black see-through bra, pants and boots. She very soon went topless and braless REALLY showing off and playing with her amazing BIG tits!!!! We REALLY need her back on nights for whole evenings! I really miss her stunning body: she was always excellent and occasionally went naked!
So a reasonable but not GREAT evening. As I said all the girls were good BUT I felt that they were all a bit TAME!................................
Tonight we have!?: Mia Yasmin, Sarah Louise, Priya Young and Poppy May. Not expecting much to be honest!.................................

It has potential but think it’ll be a usual Thursday & some will just want to get off TV and back on the web. Hope I’m proved wrong.
17-12-2020 16:02
winsaw Offline

(17-12-2020 08:52 )trains55 Wrote:  Tonight we have!?: Mia Yasmin, Sarah Louise, Priya Young and Poppy May. Not expecting much to be honest!.................................

Mia not on the schedule anymore, going to need some web girls on TV now to make it more interesting

17-12-2020 17:03
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(17-12-2020 15:27 )winsaw Wrote:  it was a pretty good night for me for a wednesday,
i liked Sophie on TV she was very good showed some of the other girls how to put on a show with lots of movement and energy,
Alexa had her longest tv show in ages and made the most of it, lots of boob play,
on the web i liked Sabrina most she was full of fun and showed some pussy,

Yes I REALLY enjoyed Alexa: all 45 minutes!! What a lovely busty body she has!!!
17-12-2020 17:25
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True last night was pretty average at best on tv
Gia nice to see her back and was the only one who switched it about during each stint
Priya got off to a fine start then was her usual limited self
Sophie was pretty good just missing her switch it about
I do agree with you trains alexas cameo was good could have done with more time on TV

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
17-12-2020 18:28
winsaw Offline

good Thursday night,
i enjoyed seeing two of BS youngest girls in Poppy and Lucia get the chance to take centre stage on TV all night, they where full of fun and energy and put on a good show, Jamie was also very good on the web and TV she should get more TV time,

18-12-2020 15:38
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(18-12-2020 15:38 )winsaw Wrote:  good Thursday night,
i enjoyed seeing two of BS youngest girls in Poppy and Lucia get the chance to take centre stage on TV all night, they where full of fun and energy and put on a good show, Jamie was also very good on the web and TV she should get more TV time,

Yes I thought both Lucia and Poppy were very good: Poppy seemed MUCH less restrained with her pert tits out most of the time! And Lucia was...................just Lucia! Amazing!...............................Sarah Louise was slightly better than usual but Priya and Jamie weren't on FV. BUT a good night: seeing Ashley Emma AGAIN was a bonus! Apart from Ashley NO webgirls were on either FV show! Unusual! I was looking forward to seeing Olivia Berzinc on TV tonight after ages but it looks like BS made a RARE mistake on the schedule!.............................
18-12-2020 17:30
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I found poppy very disappointing I must admit didn't do much sooo frustrating when it could have been a real break out for her especially on tv
Luicas best night to date on tv long may it continue
Usual Sarah Louise night nothing really different
Nice cameo appearance from Ashley

Wouldn't get your hopes up trains about Olivia she's like Valentina doesn't offer much unless she's changed her ways from before

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
18-12-2020 17:49
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(18-12-2020 17:49 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  I found poppy very disappointing I must admit didn't do much sooo frustrating when it could have been a real break out for her especially on tv
Luicas best night to date on tv long may it continue
Usual Sarah Louise night nothing really different
Nice cameo appearance from Ashley

Wouldn't get your hopes up trains about Olivia she's like Valentina doesn't offer much unless she's changed her ways from before

Yes I thought Lucia was excellent as she always is: BUT she has gone naked a few times although not very recently!
I don't really like Poppy (too much ink!) but felt she was better than usual: she kept her tits out for MUCH longer than ever last night!
Sarah Louise as you say normal for her!
But Ashley was very good and hinted that she enjoys being back on TV once in a while! Good news hopefully!!
Shame about Olivia BUT she always was good often getting naked!.....................
18-12-2020 18:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV