babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(14-12-2020 18:09 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Definitely agree with you winsaw last night was a good end to the weekend
Personally Abby and lucia were very good replacements for Bella as she tends to offer very little
Whilst was ur usual various switch ups from beth

Not expecting much later apart from Beth crushing Valentina whilst Anna may switch it up

Yes a good night: as you say Bella was VERY effectively replaced! Lucia particularly really giving her all!
14-12-2020 19:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

An enjoyable Monday night,
Anna and Beth where both excellent on TV as expected both showing how to change a show up and keep it interesting in different ways lastnight,
Valentina was sadly Valentina nothing much interesting happening wish she would have watched the other two to see just what she could be doing on TV, she looked amazing but don't make the most of herself,
Zeena got another TV cameo appearance showed off her big boobs very well she was smiling for first time makes a big difference, hopefully she's finally starting to relax, I know Stella was on TV again but I missed her,
April Jones did a good webshow lots of playing with her amazing big boobs, got the oil out and showed off some pussy , a good start to the week so far,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-12-2020 13:24
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-12-2020 13:24 )winsaw Wrote:  An enjoyable Monday night,
Anna and Beth where both excellent on TV as expected both showing how to change a show up and keep it interesting in different ways lastnight,
Valentina was sadly Valentina nothing much interesting happening wish she would have watched the other two to see just what she could be doing on TV, she looked amazing but don't make the most of herself,
Zeena got another TV cameo appearance showed off her big boobs very well she was smiling for first time makes a big difference, hopefully she's finally starting to relax, I know Stella was on TV again but I missed her,
April Jones did a good webshow lots of playing with her amazing big boobs, got the oil out and showed off some pussy , a good start to the week so far,

Yes I agree with you: a good show for a Monday! Anna and Beth were VERY good as usual BUT Beth was only on 673 at the beginning BUT much longer on 674! Bella did a cameo sections on 673 as well! We didn't see Zeena on FV but did see Stella and a very tattooed girl on 674 VERY briefly from 1.00: April Jones?? And there weren't any graphics at the start! But yes a great start to the week! Tonight: Caty Cole, Lucia Maria! and Sarah Louise. Hopefully another great show!?..................
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2020 13:40 by trains55.)
15-12-2020 13:34
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Absolutely winsaw that's been Valentinas problem for months there is next to zero variety even Anna who maybe at best appear once a fortnight can manage it

Could be a interesting one tonight with our delightful queen in caty whilst looking forward to seeing lucia if she can add something else to her nights whilst if Sarah Louise can get back to switching it about

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
15-12-2020 18:14
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

An interesting night last night AND good for a Tuesday!
Two very different shows:
FV 673: No webgirls or extras! Slightly longer breaks than usual BUT fairly long sections of ALL three rostered girls: Caty 2 hours 33 minutes, Sarah Louise 2 hours and Lucia 1 hour 39 minutes. Caty and Sarah Louise went naked (Sarah Louise kept her shoes on): Sarah Louise's "naked" section was mainly top half shots with BRIEF crouched shots whereas Caty's was with full shots for longer (21 minutes). And Lucia was braless all the time really playing with her amazing BIG tits as she always does! But she didn't unfortunately go naked even though she has before! A VERY good show.
FV 674: More footage of Lucia than the other girls! Nice! Plus a tattooed webgirl! Lucia was on for 1 Hour 41 minutes! Sarah Louise for 52 minutes BUT Caty for ONLY 16 minutes!! All girls were good (as usual): braless or topless but no-one went naked!
It was great to see Lucia get lots of screentime: well deserved! Thanks BS!!!!
Tonight: Caty Cole again!, Preeti and Priya! and Gia Diaz! Could be interesting again!............
(This post was last modified: 16-12-2020 10:17 by trains55.)
16-12-2020 10:05
winsaw Offline

(16-12-2020 10:05 )trains55 Wrote:  Plus a tattooed webgirl!

i think that was Melia Leigh i missed it my self by a short time but her chat said tv finished back web only to get naught now,
Stella was also on TV before FV started,

(16-12-2020 10:05 )trains55 Wrote:  Tonight: Caty Cole again!, Preeti and Priya! and Gia Diaz! Could be interesting again!............

i seen a different line up for tv, Preeti, Sophie Hart, Gia Diaz, Priya with Caty and Lori both down to be mostly web girls with 1 tv section each,

(This post was last modified: 16-12-2020 15:20 by winsaw.)
16-12-2020 15:10
winsaw Offline

i liked what i saw of Tuesday night, was sadly busy at work
liked Stella on TV shes going to be a star in 2021, was good to see Lucia in a different outfit lots of good boob play as ever,
Anna Lei was excellent on the webshow, shes showed off her lovely pussy very well,

16-12-2020 15:12
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-12-2020 15:10 )winsaw Wrote:  
(16-12-2020 10:05 )trains55 Wrote:  Plus a tattooed webgirl!

i think that was Melia Leigh i missed it my self by a short time but her chat said tv finished back web only to get naught now,
Stella was also on TV before FV started,

(16-12-2020 10:05 )trains55 Wrote:  Tonight: Caty Cole again!, Preeti and Priya! and Gia Diaz! Could be interesting again!............

i seen a different line up for tv, Preeti, Sophie Hart, Gia Diaz, Priya with Caty and Lori both down to be mostly web girls with 1 tv section each,

Thanks for that: it will be great to see Sophie Hart again for the first time in a few weeks always a good show! And Caty and Lori on TV as well as the webshow: hopefully on FV!?........................another interesting night!
16-12-2020 18:03
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Caty proved why we voted her as Queen last night similar to beth her variety is fantastic switching about per stint
Sarah Louise was pretty good despite the same thing all night
Lucia glad like you said trains deserved that of time on TV hopefully towards the end of the year or the start new year can start switching it about and not be like most and be 1 outfit per night kinda girl she can break away from them

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
16-12-2020 18:17
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just a few observations again!
Preeti and Caty didn't appear on FV: webshow only I Presume!?
So we saw Priya, Gia and Sophie plus a cameo appearance by Imogen James!
674 didn't have any webgirls or extras! Slightly longer breaks than usual. More footage of Priya (who went naked briefly!) than the other girls who went topless and/or braless.
On 673 we saw the same three girls PLUS Imogen James for just 31 minutes! Topless only but really showing off her lovely tits. All the other girls went topless and/or braless only but were good as usual.
The highlight for me was seeing Alexa Brooke (from Manchester) for 45 minutes! She was in a black see-through bra, pants and boots. She very soon went topless and braless REALLY showing off and playing with her amazing BIG tits!!!! We REALLY need her back on nights for whole evenings! I really miss her stunning body: she was always excellent and occasionally went naked!
So a reasonable but not GREAT evening. As I said all the girls were good BUT I felt that they were all a bit TAME!................................
Tonight we have!?: Mia Yasmin, Sarah Louise, Priya Young and Poppy May. Not expecting much to be honest!.................................
17-12-2020 08:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV