Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(26-11-2020 14:25 )winsaw Wrote:  
(26-11-2020 13:17 )sophieh4us Wrote:  Was sophie hart on , seen she was listed but haven't seen any videos from last light

no sign of her last night

Oh that's answered my question! Thanks.
26-11-2020 15:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-11-2020 12:36 )winsaw Wrote:  I thought that was a pretty quiet Wednesday night from bs on TV,
On TV Caty was good as she always is but felt to me she was a little be subdued compared to the night before, Poppy looked good but didn't put much of a show on she was on the chat box a lot talking to her web fans and not worried so much about the people watching, but once she got on the webshow she did come alive and do a good show including getting a hard spanking from Mr P, Alice was usual Alice on TV she kept her best stuff for the webshow where she got naked, was impressed with Preeti naked stint on tv thought, a mixed had on TV it had it's good moments without really keeping going all the time,
On the web Mia Yasmin continued her good show from the night before some sexy naked action and another sexy white underwear, Mia Middleton was also on and did a sexy dildo show some nice deep throat action,
I would definitely say the best stuff lastnight was on the web but it was quite quiet night everywhere really they didn't have many of there more explosive girls working lastnight,

Yes I agree: not one of BS's greatest nights AND I missed Sophie not being on: Even Lori didn't give us a cameo performance! Preeti was a nice surprise and did well. But as you suggest a bit underwhelming!
26-11-2020 15:28
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely agree with you winsaw last night on TV it was similar to the saturday nights we have had of late and was pretty poor it needed a spark to hit the touch paper
Poppy I do like her on tv despite her web antics did very little
Preeti nice to see her back after saturdays brief appreance on tv had a mix of changes and despite going into Alice mode wasn't bad
Caty pity we didn't see much of her on tv still treated us to some good moments

As for later think I'll be watching Emily attack and Laura Whitmore on celebrity juice than putting up with Mia Sarah Louise and hayley Marie none of them 3 really impress me when on tv compared to what happens on the web

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
26-11-2020 18:16
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Valentina, Sarah, Hayley and Mia - all good to me Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
27-11-2020 09:12
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I enjoyed Thursday night show, thought that was a lot of good action on TV and web,
On TV I liked the shows from Hayley Maye and Mia Yasmin both were very good I thought lots of lovely big boob action, Sarah Louise again got a good cameraman who showed her proper, only Val was a bit on repeat mode ,
On the web I liked Amber Paige and Poppy GG show was a lot of fun , Jamie was very good as well using the oil and doing a good anal show,
A lot of fun good content I think

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
27-11-2020 12:25
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I basically gave up on last night especially on tv provided very very little still feel hayley Marie is holding back a fair bit compared to seeing her on the web Mia meh would be better on day likewise Valentina always repeative and starting to lose any interest in Sarah Louise

27-11-2020 17:37
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Frustrating Friday nights viewing on tv when we had to endure long stints from imogen and priya with not enough caty
Whilst on the web suprise suprise both April and hayley Marie look way more unleashed than on tv earlier in the week

28-11-2020 13:49
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

for me was a good night as an Imogen fan i loved seeing so much of her, was great seeing her in a number of different outfits , i also liked seeing a number of different web girls getting on tv again,
the webshow was very good Hayley was up at the levels we see from Atlanta so very impressed in Hayley shes upped her game of late, was good to see Mr P playing with April big boobs he oiled them up,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
28-11-2020 16:13
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True winsaw imogen did change it up from her night stint earlier in week which was good just needs to do it more often when on
Whilst I feel we need hayley Marie to bring some of her web efforts to the tv as I've been disappointed since her operation
Likewise with April her web antics are completely different to what she ends up doing on tv

28-11-2020 17:14
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-11-2020 17:14 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  True winsaw imogen did change it up from her night stint earlier in week which was good just needs to do it more often when on
Whilst I feel we need hayley Marie to bring some of her web efforts to the tv as I've been disappointed since her operation
Likewise with April her web antics are completely different to what she ends up doing on tv

Imogen was in the same blue outfit on BOTH FV shows! But really showed off her lovely body: especially her lovely bum, thighs and legs!
Hayley has slowed down recently since she went FULLY naked some time ago BUT I really like her new tits!
And yes April is VERY different on TV compared to the web! Only Caty last night got me going!........................
And tonight we have:
Caty again!, Priya again, Nicole! and Alice!?.........................I wonder what sort of show we get???????
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2020 17:42 by trains55.)
28-11-2020 17:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV