Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
I found Bella as normal last night very lame and limited on tv
Poppy wasn't bad took time to get any spark
Hayley Marie still I feel like she's doesn't want to do much on tv compared to the web
The brief cameo I saw of missy was pretty much what I've seen of her already is there anything else she can bring to the table

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
23-11-2020 18:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well Monday night done and dusted and personally it was pretty good with no gia we got small parts of luica and April to join Beth and imogen
Imogen I found rather limited as usual and quite boring especially after hearing her about her fireworks she provided on the web the night before
April yeah not too bad for her first night appearance in a little bit than on the web
Lucia a nice cameo appearance could have done a bit more of her when imogen was in repeat mode all night
Beth yet again bringing all the changes and keeping the night going and keeping it interesting to watch

24-11-2020 18:11
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-11-2020 18:11 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Well Monday night done and dusted and personally it was pretty good with no gia we got small parts of luica and April to join Beth and imogen
Imogen I found rather limited as usual and quite boring especially after hearing her about her fireworks she provided on the web the night before
April yeah not too bad for her first night appearance in a little bit than on the web
Lucia a nice cameo appearance could have done a bit more of her when imogen was in repeat mode all night
Beth yet again bringing all the changes and keeping the night going and keeping it interesting to watch

Yes I agree with you. Lucia was brilliant REALLY showing off her amazing tits and REALLY playing with them as she does!
April better than of late with ONLY a few top half shots despite her bra being "welded" on to her! Imogen didn't seem to get going all night! VERY different to Sunday night on the webshow!
Beth OF COURSE was absolute perfection.
Disappointed at not seeing Gia and Sophie BUT a good evening in spite of that: much to my surprise!
Tonight: Caty!, April!?, Aemelia Fox and Atlanta? Two out of four (favourites!) isn't bad! If they show up!?
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2020 18:53 by trains55.)
24-11-2020 18:51
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Caty, April, Lucia & Mia

Keep CALM and Carry On Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
25-11-2020 09:56
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

An enjoyable Tues night for me,
Mia, April and Amanda all very good on TV
Caty smashing it out the park over on the web,
Was a shame I was knacked from working a day shift so had to go bed early as looked like it was going be a night of action, missed Lucia on TV as well,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2020 14:32 by winsaw.)
25-11-2020 12:29
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-11-2020 12:29 )winsaw Wrote:  An enjoyable Tues night for me,
Mia, April and Amanda all very good on TV
Caty smashing it out the park over on the web,
Was a shame I was knacked from working a day shift so had to go bed early as looked like it was going be a night of action, misdirected Lucia on TV as well,

Yes Mia and April were VERY good! (Very competent replacements for Aemelia and Atlanta!) Amanda also BUT she's not a favourite of mine. Caty was her normal energetic self and Lucia was okish: not sure why she was on TV!.......
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2020 13:20 by trains55.)
25-11-2020 13:19
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I'm still undecided on Mia takes her some time to actually move even a little whilst April similar to the night before not much spark at times in Alice mode the rest not bad feel she just wants to be on the web than on tv
Whilst lucia yet another good cameo just got on with it and showed Mia and April how to entertain
Caty glad she appeared on tv after her web antics and there was a lack of spark in between all of that

25-11-2020 18:18
winsaw Offline

I thought that was a pretty quiet Wednesday night from bs on TV,
On TV Caty was good as she always is but felt to me she was a little be subdued compared to the night before, Poppy looked good but didn't put much of a show on she was on the chat box a lot talking to her web fans and not worried so much about the people watching, but once she got on the webshow she did come alive and do a good show including getting a hard spanking from Mr P, Alice was usual Alice on TV she kept her best stuff for the webshow where she got naked, was impressed with Preeti naked stint on tv thought, a mixed had on TV it had it's good moments without really keeping going all the time,
On the web Mia Yasmin continued her good show from the night before some sexy naked action and another sexy white underwear, Mia Middleton was also on and did a sexy dildo show some nice deep throat action,
I would definitely say the best stuff lastnight was on the web but it was quite quiet night everywhere really they didn't have many of there more explosive girls working lastnight,

26-11-2020 12:36
sophieh4us Offline
Master Poster

(26-11-2020 12:36 )winsaw Wrote:  I thought that was a pretty quiet Wednesday night from bs on TV,
On TV Caty was good as she always is but felt to me she was a little be subdued compared to the night before, Poppy looked good but didn't put much of a show on she was on the chat box a lot talking to her web fans and not worried so much about the people watching, but once she got on the webshow she did come alive and do a good show including getting a hard spanking from Mr P, Alice was usual Alice on TV she kept her best stuff for the webshow where she got naked, was impressed with Preeti naked stint on tv thought, a mixed had on TV it had it's good moments without really keeping going all the time,
On the web Mia Yasmin continued her good show from the night before some sexy naked action and another sexy white underwear, Mia Middleton was also on and did a sexy dildo show some nice deep throat action,
I would definitely say the best stuff lastnight was on the web but it was quite quiet night everywhere really they didn't have many of there more explosive girls working lastnight,

Was sophie hart on , seen she was listed but haven't seen any videos from last light

TO THOSE THAT DONT LIKE MR P SHOWS STOP RECYCLING THE SAME BS
AND LET THOSE THAT DO BE.....SIMPLES

BACK TO ENJOYING SOPHIE HART SHOWS
26-11-2020 13:17
winsaw Offline

(26-11-2020 13:17 )sophieh4us Wrote:  Was sophie hart on , seen she was listed but haven't seen any videos from last light

no sign of her last night

26-11-2020 14:25

Click here to watch Babestation TV