cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 88 Vote(s) - 2.61 Average

Rachel - Elite TV Daytime Chat & Discussion

eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

RE: Rachel Caps & Vids
(03-01-2011 11:14 )blueboy7 Wrote:  Rachel looking great as ever. Just wondering if anyone has any caps of the lovely rachel in her xmas outfit from last week (red santa dress, red & white striped stockings)?? She looked fantastic (no surprose there!)
Thanks!

Wink

I suspect you're getting Rachel mixed up with her "wife" Becky. It was Becky who was wearing that outfit, on Christmas Eve. There are loads of caps of that day in Becky's thread Smile

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
03-01-2011 11:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

RE: Rachel - Elite TV Chat & Discussion
Rachel looks lovely once again this morning in a little grey dress and those sexy black boots. I wonder if they're the same ones Becky wore the other day or whether they have a pair each. I suspect one particular regular poster on here knows the answer Wink

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
05-01-2011 11:08
AndyPandy Offline
Junior Poster

Rachel is looking amazing today in that little sexy grey dress and boots she is amazing Big Grin
05-01-2011 12:08
blueboy7 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Rachel Caps & Vids
(03-01-2011 11:41 )eagle_si Wrote:  
(03-01-2011 11:14 )blueboy7 Wrote:  Rachel looking great as ever. Just wondering if anyone has any caps of the lovely rachel in her xmas outfit from last week (red santa dress, red & white striped stockings)?? She looked fantastic (no surprose there!)
Thanks!

Wink

I suspect you're getting Rachel mixed up with her "wife" Becky. It was Becky who was wearing that outfit, on Christmas Eve. There are loads of caps of that day in Becky's thread Smile

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!

I guess I'm not the first to get these two beauties mixed up, and I wont be the last!!! What's with the 'wife' business though? For real, or just to fire our imagination that little bit further?! Tongue
05-01-2011 12:45
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Rachel looks so fantastic todayCoolHeartHeartHeartHeart
05-01-2011 13:21
mrichie10 Away
Banned

Rachel louise yum mmmm this is one cutie pie i would love to sink my teeth into very sexy loving her outfit she has on today very nice indeed mmmm
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2011 13:29 by mrichie10.)
05-01-2011 13:28
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

How nice to get home from a first day back at work & see the gorgeous Rachel on screen. A most welcome sight & one I'd been looking forward to all day....BlushRolleyes. As ever, a great effect with the turquoise lingerie & skimpy grey dress...along with "the wife's" boots. (hope she's ok with it or there'll be words....eek) Whatever she's wearing though & whenever Rachel's on screen it's always a pleasure to see.... Big Grin Tongue Heart

Slight change to her schedule though...Unfortunately Rachel won't be on on Saturday morning, Sad hey it is her birthday weekend, Surprised so I think we can give her that one day.... Big Grin ...Knowing who's replacing her though, I know that I won't be unhappy come Saturday morning... Big Grin

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2011 19:39 by Rael 74.)
05-01-2011 18:09
HillGee1980 Offline
Alex is my number 1 girl!!

Rachel is looking amazing today!

Am loving the sexy outfit with her thigh high boots, They are awesome!

Rachel you are stunning and totally hot!, You are a very, very beautiful girl!

Love you lots babe. x x x
06-01-2011 07:25
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

Looking lovely this morning & once again proving that despite only getting a short few hours of sleep that it's still possible for her to look absolutely stunning on it. Loving the boots with the dress & an excellent start to the day Big GrinTongueHeart

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
06-01-2011 07:53
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Rachel-Louise looks so hot and gorgeous, loved chatting to you babe, hope you have a good birthday blonde beauty and will see you soon love from Dave K xxxxxCoolHeartHeartHeartHeart
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2011 09:41 by Classic84.)
06-01-2011 09:40

gemma hiles