Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

nikk18 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Mikaela just said on the mike that shes got three more shows left after today, and that's it!
23-06-2015 18:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^I can't see a hot woman like her being put out to permanent pasture. Hopefully she will be picked up by a rival channel soon.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
23-06-2015 22:27
zerowow Offline
Junior Poster

^What is she going to do different on another channel that we haven't seen her do a trillion times already - beyond night shows of course, the novelty of which would soon fade?

Note, this isn't a knock against her personally. It could realistically be levelled at the majority of babes currently employed on these godforsaken 'shows'.
23-06-2015 23:39
lovethedaybabes Offline
Senior Poster

I think Mikaela Witt said something on the microphone last night at around 9pm that she was going to be on a new channel come July 8th?

This means one of four things. a) RLC remains online. Which I doubt, because I have spoken to one of the babes and she said she wasn't sure what she was going to do next. b) a new channel is being setup—no news on that front from anywhere. c) She is going to be on XXXpanded with hopefully a good daytime service. d) She is moving to a different channel.

What she said is that it was a secret. Hmmm one wonders...

If you ain't daytime wanking, you ain't trying.
24-06-2015 22:04
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I think it's d) and my guess is either s66 or sintv for mikaela

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
24-06-2015 22:17
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(24-06-2015 22:17 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I think it's d) and my guess is either s66 or sintv for mikaela

Babestation I reckon .......
24-06-2015 22:59
prince henry sinclair Offline
Senior Poster

(20-06-2015 12:50 )William H Bonney Wrote:  
(18-06-2015 21:38 )admiral decker Wrote:  Not to mention that they just relaunched their website. My own guess is that come July it won't be the end of babe shows being produced in Bristol by Pumpkin Films.

I agree about the website. It's just been redesigned so I doubt if it's going offline at the end of the month.

You both have a good point, because the website is still offering 1 month, 2 months and even 6 months subscriptions, so I don't see how they can be planning to close down next week. RLC must be continuing in some form.
25-06-2015 02:36
Charlemagne Offline

This was Ani's post last night.

[Image: image-FE8C_558B9FEF.jpg]

Her post probably bring up more questions than answers
25-06-2015 07:33
premacyblue Offline
Junior Poster

(18-06-2015 21:38 )admiral decker Wrote:  My own guess is that come July it won't be the end of babe shows being produced in Bristol by Pumpkin Films.

It looks like you were right all along and Red Light will be continuing, although only as a web channel.
25-06-2015 10:37
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(25-06-2015 10:37 )premacyblue Wrote:  
(18-06-2015 21:38 )admiral decker Wrote:  My own guess is that come July it won't be the end of babe shows being produced in Bristol by Pumpkin Films.

It looks like you were right all along and Red Light will be continuing, although only as a web channel.

Only trouble is it could well prove immaterial. I'm not sure it's possible to have success with babe show content levels via web-only - even for a well-established name like RLC. Babe shows are the ultimate lazy boys' jollies. The type of callers that keep these channels going don't go online looking for this stuff. And those that are already online expect more from the erotic material. Customers will only cross over if given a VERY good reason to do so.

Question is will RL be capable of providing sufficient reasons come July. IMO RLC will have to change markedly if punters are going to get the full term out of those current 6 month subs! Personally, I doubt they have it in them at this point.

Reason for edit: I can't f**kin' spell!

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 25-06-2015 19:57 by ShandyHand.)
25-06-2015 11:09

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL