Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
Ah and speaking of energetic interactions, we're seeing a great example of that right now Big GrinBig Grin . I repeat: I think BS24 producers did a great deal by adding these 2 to their roster (assuming and hoping they'll stay there)..p.s. the "sisters" stuff it's clearly 4 the sake of titillation Big Grin

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
11-06-2023 01:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SambaBamba Offline
BS24 Dauerwichser u. Arschficker

(11-06-2023 01:24 )Manuel Wrote:  [...] Seeing girls who can move well, who interact and who are energetic (and who seem to have fun too) [...]

I think that's very good too! I had also written that. It makes a show much more interesting and entertaining.

"With the license to fuck ass" - by Lejla-X

Top-10 All Time: #1 Leonarda Luis - #2 Tiffany Angel - #3 Lejla-X - #4 Sexy Patty - #5 Amanda Hard - #6 Sydney Pearl - #7 Lillian Will - #8 Vicky Sun - #9 Wild Vicky - #10 July Diamond
11-06-2023 01:34
Manuel Offline

(11-06-2023 01:33 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  
(11-06-2023 01:24 )Manuel Wrote:  and who are energetic (and who seem to have fun too) equals a good show 4 me

That's the most underrated ingredient to a good show. More like the best outfits and craziest risky nudity or flashes, the show is the most fun, when the Babes are having fun.

And these two are having a blast for almost 3 hours now.

I Agree

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
11-06-2023 01:35
eccccco Offline
Junior Poster

(11-06-2023 01:35 )Manuel Wrote:  
(11-06-2023 01:33 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  
(11-06-2023 01:24 )Manuel Wrote:  and who are energetic (and who seem to have fun too) equals a good show 4 me

That's the most underrated ingredient to a good show. More like the best outfits and craziest risky nudity or flashes, the show is the most fun, when the Babes are having fun.

And these two are having a blast for almost 3 hours now.

I Agree
Do not agree
the only one having fun is the camera kid playing around with his "professional" equipment making sure half of the screen is covered by the overlay
11-06-2023 04:47
eccccco Offline
Junior Poster

(10-06-2023 22:18 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  OK. Nice idea with the chair.

That shows that even little changes can fresh up a show.

the only function of the chair is to put them in a position where they aren't able to show anything even if they wanted to
11-06-2023 04:49
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

(11-06-2023 04:47 )eccccco Wrote:  the only one having fun is the camera kid playing around with his "professional" equipment making sure half of the screen is covered by the overlay

I have already written that the overlay is a pain in the ass.

Apart from that I appreciated that the camera person at least tried to be a bit dynamic and went with the flow of the Babes. Some shots were quite good.

(11-06-2023 04:49 )eccccco Wrote:  the only function of the chair is to put them in a position where they aren't able to show anything even if they wanted to

They were never even thinking about getting rid of the pants.

They give off massive soft girl vibes.
Cubanita had a nice evolution from barely moving in her first session on Friday to inside panty rubbing in the last hour last night... but that's it.

Of course, we can't be sure yet, but I think we have a Lisanne Loca situation here. Absolutely stunning... but soft.

But other than Lisanne, they really tore up the studio last night with the most action I have seen in years. They did nice moves, twerking, pole dancing, the aforementioned chair, playing with each other, a solid 241 with nipple licking and so on... for hours without a break.

Even if their pants were bolted to their lower body, I would consider this a good show, anyway.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2023 15:00 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
11-06-2023 14:56
Guest001 Offline

RE: Babestation24 - Caps & Videos
Stevie MVP Smile
11-06-2023 19:35
Manuel Offline

The camera work on BS24 is often mediocre, sometimes just plain bad, and the overlay is annoying, but speaking of yesterday's show I had and have good feelings about the girls. As I said, I think they made a good deal to add them to their roster. At the moment I am unable to make a comparison with other performers (current or past)...for me one of the two is a particularly promising performer... I always forget what her name is. No full nudity, right...but I assume that after the pseudo-drama at Leyla's debut the producers instructed them well on the analytical German legislation regarding pronography on public TV Big Grin ...joking aside, I don't think it unlikely that they warned them not to mess around and they, to avoid problems, avoided full nudity. Let's see if they will continue to do so or not. Then--as we have said here several times--how comfortable the producers of BS24 are with full nudity (and permissive in allowing a girl to perform naked), depends on the degree of trust they have in the girl in question; and it is likely that they did not fully trust two very lively debutantes to perform naked , and asked them to keep their panties firmly on. Speculation, of course, but I think we are in the realm of verisimilitude Big Grin

11-06-2023 22:40
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

I think both girls would happily go nude but had been strictly instructed not to.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2023 23:30 by steviebaby.)
11-06-2023 23:29
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

(11-06-2023 23:29 )steviebaby Wrote:  I think both girls would happily go nude but had been strictly instructed not to.

Highly speculative, but possible.

Seems like I have to make a little break from watching BS24, anyway. Or watch it without touching myself... I have a medical condition and can't use my little wiener for a while bladewave
12-06-2023 00:32