babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
As always seams to be the way at the moment Sunday was the best night of the weekend on TV,
Beth , Nicole and late replacement Imogen all did very good shows I thought,
Beth got naked , Imogen full of energy and fun, Nicole more relaxed not having to carry the show on her own,
Much more like it let's hope bs keep it going this week,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
09-11-2020 13:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(09-11-2020 13:37 )winsaw Wrote:  As always seams to be the way at the moment Sunday was the best night of the weekend on TV,
Beth , Nicole and late replacement Imogen all did very good shows I thought,
Beth got naked , Imogen full of energy and fun, Nicole more relaxed not having to carry the show on her own,
Much more like it let's hope bs keep it going this week,

Yes I thought it was quite a good Sunday night! Imogen was definitely a good replacement for Clara Jasmine!
I was surprised that Sophie Hart was on after all: she didn't appear on 673 at all: the 7 hour full FV show! and was only on 674 once at the beginning! Did she go home early OR on the web a lot? Just curious AND confused!..................But good as usual.
09-11-2020 14:45
winsaw Offline

^^ Sophie was on the webshow most of the night mate

09-11-2020 15:52
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Indeed winsaw what a difference 24 hours makes after the shite that was on offer Saturday night was much better last night
Beth there doesn't need many words to say about her but just brilliant just gets on with it and always provides a couple of changes
Nicole much better than the night before and continues to provide a couple of changes
Imogen in for Clara she was not bad despite the same thing all night wasn't bad viewing

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
09-11-2020 18:00
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(09-11-2020 15:52 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ Sophie was on the webshow most of the night mate

That's what I wondered. Thanks.
09-11-2020 19:00
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well Monday night done and dusted and personally was pretty good viewing
Was pleasing to see lucia start the night yet was concerned after like half a hour pulled off and lynda came on was her usual limited self seriously how much more do we have to endure this shite before she finally says goodbye
Least later on we seen lucia in full flow definitely getting better with more screen time whilst Beth was just flawless plenty of variety and just getting on with it

10-11-2020 18:22
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(10-11-2020 18:22 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Well Monday night done and dusted and personally was pretty good viewing
Was pleasing to see lucia start the night yet was concerned after like half a hour pulled off and lynda came on was her usual limited self seriously how much more do we have to endure this shite before she finally says goodbye
Least later on we seen lucia in full flow definitely getting better with more screen time whilst Beth was just flawless plenty of variety and just getting on with it

Yes I thought it was quite a good night: Lucia almost as good as Beth! Like you I was worried when Lucia went off after just 17 minutes when Lynda arrived (late again!) but she did return and really delivered AGAIN! I do feel though that BS were unfairly rationing her "naked" minutes compared to Beth: JUST 8 minutes on 673 and 11 minutes on 674! She has been naked for much longer previously! BUT she really did well REALLY playing with her amazing BIG tits as she always does! And I love her welsh accent as well! So yes a very good Monday night!
10-11-2020 18:55
winsaw Offline

A very good Tuesday I thought on both TV and web,
Mia was my botn I thought she was excellent on TV, lots of energy Always interesting to watch,
Caty and Gia where both good as well, Caty her usual cheeky self, Gia was a little limited didn't do as many positions as she usually does I guess it could have been what people where asking for,
On the web, Caty did an excellent pussy play show,
Valentina got naked oiledup and showed off lots of pussy,
Chloe Lloyd had a big dildo in her pussy she's a lot more naughty than when she's seen on TV,
Lots to enjoy lastnight,

11-11-2020 13:03
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(11-11-2020 13:03 )winsaw Wrote:  A very good Tuesday I thought on both TV and web,
Mia was my botn I thought she was excellent on TV, lots of energy Always interesting to watch,
Caty and Gia where both good as well, Caty her usual cheeky self, Gia was a little limited didn't do as many positions as she usually does I guess it could have been what people where asking for,
On the web, Caty did an excellent pussy play show,
Valentina got naked oiledup and showed off lots of pussy,
Chloe Lloyd had a big dildo in her pussy she's a lot more naughty than when she's seen on TV,
Lots to enjoy lastnight,

Yes I thought the TV shows were ok but NOT great! Only the three listed girls on 674 but two webshow girls on 673 as well! All girls were ok BUT it seemed a bit tame as ALL three main girls have got naked regularly but didn't last night. Restrained by BS? OR just not wanting/being requested to!? lt just seemed overly tame but it was Tuesday!!.......................
11-11-2020 14:55
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with you winsaw last night was pretty good with caty back after a small break and was the usual various changes whilst Mia pleasing to see on tv after all her web antics of late whilst I feel gia was a little low key didn't offer too much
Not suprised about what Valentina does on the web as it's way different to what she does on tv she can stay there for all I care

11-11-2020 18:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV