Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
(10-06-2023 00:44 )Eastern3 Wrote:  Yes I mean she not feeling very happy with the situation.
But what I find at most dissapointed is that they come at 0am been on air for 50 minutes and now on break since 1 hour.
For me this night is more an lee solo show than any other.

I have the feeling that they want to avoid the splitscreen as much as possible. Which is not a bad idea in itself... but it means that the girls are having long breaks.
10-06-2023 00:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

Maybe the plan is to have them there till 6 in the morning and they do not want them to work too much their first night?
10-06-2023 00:50
Posting Machine

(10-06-2023 00:50 )ManuelM Wrote:  Maybe the plan is to have them there till 6 in the morning and they do not want them to work too much their first night?

Or they are shooting pictures for the webpage, or they make a little clip to sell on the website, or they are building a new set...

There are many possibilities Big Grin

And until BS24 decides to get more transparent, we just have to speculate.
10-06-2023 00:53
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

You are right meisterlampe. The lack of transparency is a big problem.

Candela showing a bit more now. I hope they will both do full nudity. If they did it like Shorty or Leila, imagine that! Big Grin
10-06-2023 01:56
Posting Machine

(10-06-2023 01:56 )ManuelM Wrote:  You are right meisterlampe. The lack of transparency is a big problem.

Candela showing a bit more now. I hope they will both do full nudity. If they did it like Shorty or Leila, imagine that! Big Grin

If they stay at BS24 they both have potential. But right now you can feel that they are still not really there and comfortable.. if you get my meaning. They are no naturals that don't care and just perform... like the ones you mentioned or the latest addition: Aby.

They need to "learn" how to perform with confidence.

Lee said that they are very young... maybe this is their first gig in the business.

I think it's OK so far for a first night. Cubanita is getting better already.
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2023 02:10 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
10-06-2023 02:10
Posting Machine

Show just ended.

Well, when will we learn... yet again the hype was worth nothing at all.

I stand by my opinion above: The girls have potential if they stay at BS24, do more shows and get more comfortable with the whole thing. That will take its time... IF they appear again.
First show was very restraint and not very exciting, though.

As a show in itself this was a disaster. Lee had only a few calls and was not on top of her game. There was unnecessary splitscreen, because of the stupid decision to put the girls in the studio in different sets. There were too long and badly timed - bringing them back at 4 o'clock for 20 minutes, really? - breaks. The girls started 90 minutes late and went home shortly after 4 o'clock anyway.

Without the good news that they found new girls and they actually appeared, I would say BS24 proved once again to be led by incompetent clowns.

The Saturday night show might be better, because they can concentrate on the show in the studio. I will skip it, anyway. The girls are looking fantastic, but like I said before that's not the whole picture. And I don't see them going wild tomorrow.
10-06-2023 03:40
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with most of your points meisterlampe1989. The show was a disaster, if we are being honest. Lee didnt perform well by her standards, the new babes didnt do much at all, the breaks were too long, the show ended very early, ect.

I will watch a bit tonight but wont expect much more than what we got last night.

Maybe we got ourselves two new Lisannes here. Beautiful and incredibly sexy, but as performers rather boring. I definitely hope not. BabeStation is in desperate need of new girls and good performers. I honestly dont understand why they cannot manage to just hire say 6 new babes and keep the best of them, even if it's only two or three new good babes, that would give some new life to the show which seems pretty dead at this point.
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2023 19:22 by ManuelM.)
10-06-2023 19:21
Posting Machine

(10-06-2023 19:21 )ManuelM Wrote:  Maybe we got ourselves two new Lisannes here. Beautiful and incredibly sexy, but as performers rather boring.

I think it's definitely too early to say that. They mght not be... well, the German expression would be "Rampensäue". There is no translation for it, but it means they are not naturally confident in the limelight. They are both pretty shy and nervous and like I said before, they need to settle a bit. And according to Lee very young and new to the business.

(10-06-2023 19:21 )ManuelM Wrote:  I definitely hope not. BabeStation is in desperate need of new girls and good performers. I honestly dont understand why they cannot manage to just hire say 6 new babes and keep the best of them, even if it's only two or three new good babes,

First of all this would mean to actually invest money to make the show better, which goes against my experience with BS24 to do as little as possible to get the most out of it.

And maybe there aren't a lot of women left who want to do this kind of shows. Everybody can be their own webcam show today.

Before they spend a penny on new Babes, they should first and foremost upgrade their fucking technical equipment.

Their shows look the same as in 2011. It's not even funny anymore. And as long as they think this is acceptable, I don't think they will hire a lot of new girls.

(10-06-2023 19:21 )ManuelM Wrote:  that would give some new life to the show which seems pretty dead at this point.

Constantly hiring new girls is what keeps these shows alive. You just have to see how many people were online last night in this thread. Not everybody wrote something, but you can see who is and how many are online and I have never seen so many people here Big Grin

Yes, having experienced and beloved Babes on the channel is good, but people need variety. Everything gets boring at some point, no matter how good it is. Yes, I love Lee... but even I have a bit of fatigue concerning her.

I changed my mind a bit and will give Cubanita and Candela another chance tonight, but as soon as I see that they are not getting better, I am off.
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2023 19:43 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
10-06-2023 19:41
Posting Machine

By the way... if anyone is hoping on girl on girl action... Candela just said that they are sisters Big Grin
10-06-2023 20:24
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

(10-06-2023 20:24 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  By the way... if anyone is hoping on girl on girl action... Candela just said that they are sisters Big Grin

That makes it even more exciting! Big Grin

Big Laugh

kidding of course!
10-06-2023 21:03