Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Well you know things are bad at RLC now when they've got Charlie Green and Lynda Leigh as the sole 2 performers on both Friday and Saturday night.

It's really sad to see just far RLC has sunk from one time undisputed champion of the babe channels to the abysmal shambles it has now become.

(07-06-2015 18:43 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^^
amanda clearly is popular with those who call the babeshows given how long she has been on the babeshows, I think myself though pretty much all the other channels wouldn't risk having her on though as she's wild and a bit of a loose cannon.

Rammy I don't know why you seem to carry such a negative opinion of Amanda Rendall, she wasn't to blame for the lollypop incident on Bangbabes a few years ago it was the idiot producer running the show that night.

You and a few others seem to have held her accountable for her actions ever since. Time to let it go now I think Important
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2015 19:16 by Scottishbloke.)
07-06-2015 19:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(07-06-2015 18:43 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^^
amanda clearly is popular with those who call the babeshows given how long she has been on the babeshows, I think myself though pretty much all the other channels wouldn't risk having her on though as she's wild and a bit of a loose cannon. if she does leave rlc, think she will go back to bs.

agree with sb feels like its rip rlc and will the last babe to leave please turn off the lights and hand back the keys (to xpanded)

Wtf I though you where a true supporter of the babes and babechannels rammy, you seam to be very happy that RLC maybe going, are your bosses happy that there maybe less competition
And what you got against Amanda you always come out with this stuff and its just not true, Amanda has been a model professional since signing for RLC who has had no ofcom problems, I am sure if she signs for 66 she will be a good signing though Rolleyes

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-06-2015 19:33
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

(07-06-2015 19:33 )winsaw Wrote:  I am sure if she signs for 66 she will be a good signing though Rolleyes

If she moves to BS it will depend on how she is used TongueWink.

07-06-2015 20:16
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(07-06-2015 18:43 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  amanda clearly is popular with those who call the babeshows given how long she has been on the babeshows, I think myself though pretty much all the other channels wouldn't risk having her on though as she's wild and a bit of a loose cannon. if she does leave rlc, think she will go back to bs.

I don't agree Rammy, what you say is quite frankly nonsense imo. To my knowledge non of Amanda's shows have been found in breach since she was at BangBabes, Bangbabes let most of their girls go to far at that time , Amanda was just 1 of many girls that were found in breach for their shows on Bangbabes .
When Amanda left Bangbabes to join Blue bird (first time) she like most of the other girls broke the rules, but she wasn't found in breach because BB could supply the recordings lol .

Amanda left BB and rejoined BS, she didn't get BS in any trouble with Ofcom, she left BS and rejoined BB, she didn't get BB in trouble with Ofcom, she left again and took some time off from working on the babe channels, she then started on RLC and hasn't got RLC in any Ofcom trouble .

So it looks like the last time Amanda got any channel found in breach was way back in 2009 .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2015 01:13 by mr mystery.)
07-06-2015 20:24
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

WTF - Louise Porter is on again tonight on RLC! Unbelievable Wink
07-06-2015 21:55
biggles Offline
@biggles_james

(07-06-2015 21:55 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  WTF - Louise Porter is on again tonight on RLC! Unbelievable Wink

Don't think she is mate.

Jessie Jensen being a uniform girl and Lady Bellatrix doing dom - Think Louise might be on SinTV
07-06-2015 22:07
biggles Offline
@biggles_james

Oh and the refreshed website has a nice big window Smile
07-06-2015 22:08
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

The end was nigh several weeks ago when Cathy Barry kept appearing with the worlds worst ever boob reduction job as RLC had no other girls to put on screen
08-06-2015 00:09
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Just what is the fucking point in having a fully dressed women on the nightshow, should have dumped Lady Bellatrix on the dayshow. Yes the rest of the channels aren't exactly having a great night either but at least the other babes have at least got their tits out.

RLC is having an absolute stinker tonight, like it couldn't already get any worse, it just did - What a joke BounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce
08-06-2015 02:03
donnafan913 Offline
Senior Poster

RLC just going through the motions since it all finishes at the end of June
08-06-2015 13:05

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL