babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(04-11-2020 15:49 )winsaw Wrote:  i liked tuesday night tv show , was a lot better than expected,
Beth was her usual excellent self ,
great to see Alexa back on TV she did a good show,
and Lucia continued to improve and become an excellent night girl ,
every one looked like they where enjoying themselves was a good watch,

Yes it was quite a good night: ESPECIALLY Lucia FULLY naked which of course I missed!..............It was great seeing Alexa Brooke on TV again: it's been such a long time that I wasn't sure it was her: but when she got her lovely tits out it confirmed that it was as she was the only girl on the schedule that fitted! It would be great if she did a full TV nightshow again: she always was very good and I've really missed her!
04-11-2020 17:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Absolutely winsaw what a difference 24 hours makes and you have ones who appear and just get on with it
I'm glad lucia got a good amount of time on TV and didn't disapoint plenty time to enjoy Beth the little cameo with alexa wasn't too bad and Sarah Louise was not bad also

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
04-11-2020 18:13
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(04-11-2020 18:13 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Absolutely winsaw what a difference 24 hours makes and you have ones who appear and just get on with it
I'm glad lucia got a good amount of time on TV and didn't disapoint plenty time to enjoy Beth the little cameo with alexa wasn't too bad and Sarah Louise was not bad also

Yes from what I saw (MISSED Lucia FULLY naked!) it was quite a good night: as you say Lucia was very good along with Beth (as usual!) and it was great seeing Alexa after ages! Ands even Sarah was better than usual! Didn't really miss Priya!...............,
04-11-2020 20:28
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Wednesday was a pretty decent night for me, it wasn't wall to wall action, but a few girls had very good night's ,
Sophie was excellent on TV I thought, she showed the other two how changing things up can make a show so much more sexy, she was so full of energy it was great to watch, the other two just did there usual boring same old routeen sadly,
On the web Anna Lei did a great pussy play squirt show, don't think I seen a girl at bs cum so much before she socked her bed,
April was also good lovely to see her naked what a body she has,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
05-11-2020 13:04
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(05-11-2020 13:04 )winsaw Wrote:  Wednesday was a pretty decent night for me, it wasn't wall to wall action, but a few girls had very good night's ,
Sophie was excellent on TV I thought, she showed the other two how changing things up can make a show so much more sexy, she was so full of energy it was great to watch, the other two just did there usual boring same old routeen sadly,
On the web Anna Lei did a great pussy play squirt show, don't think I seen a girl at bs cum so much before she socked her bed,
April was also good lovely to see her naked what a body she has,

Yes quite a good night MAINLY due to Sophie: as you say she knocks spots off of the others! April was a bit better than usual albeit only on briefly! A shame she hasn't got naked on FV TV since her VERY brief time of about 9 minutes! a few weeks ago! She really has a lovely body!..............
05-11-2020 13:39
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Summed it up perfectly winsaw
Always a slog with Alice on very little change from the start of the year as for Valentina just plain limited full stop she must have the smallest amount of clothes to choose from out of the current night girls
Finally Sophie as much as she stayed in the same thing all night still treated us well

Heavens knows what to expect tonight with Bella poppy and Valentina

05-11-2020 18:21
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I didn't see to much of Thursday night show so can't comment on the main TV girls but I was lucky enough to see a copy of great TV shows from Alexa and Jamie both where excellent and showed why they should be getting more TV time, over on the web Amber Paige did another of her excellent pussy play shows,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
06-11-2020 13:03
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(06-11-2020 13:03 )winsaw Wrote:  I didn't see to much of Thursday night show so can't comment on the main TV girls but I was lucky enough to see a copy of great TV shows from Alexa and Jamie both where excellent and showed why they should be getting more TV time, over on the web Amber Paige did another of her excellent pussy play shows,

Yes Jamie and Alexa were very good on the TV shows: and on FV! Yes they both need more TV time: Alexa has done full nightshows in the past and was VERY good often going naked! They both have great bodies and I'm sure would do well! Come on BS!...............
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2020 13:40 by trains55.)
06-11-2020 13:40
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Jamie, Bella and Val meant it was above average on FV IMO.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
06-11-2020 15:08
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Didn't miss that much on tv winsaw especially when it was repeative from poppy Bella and Valentina all uninspiring to watch whilst cameos from alexa Jamie and ashlynn were better viewing

Not holding up much hope for later either with Bella again priya only Sophie may save it

06-11-2020 18:01

Click here to watch Babestation TV